[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dumb bitch let how many people die just so she could get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
This dumb bitch let how many people die just so she could get that blonde slut out of prison?
>>
None.
>>
I was so fucking mad she didn't get naked.
>>
Just started the series, loved the first ep, but how "damaged" is kilgrave?

Please don't tell me I'm looking at some kind of rapist without a cock plot twist....
>>
>>77705678
What about the buttsex? Did they at least hinted it?
>>
>>77705687
He's pretty goofed in the head.
>>
>>77705706
Just a couple casual sex scenes.
>>
>>77705706

Unfortunately, no. And the sex scenes are pretty lame. Carrie-Ann moss fingering her girl-toy secretary was hotter and that happens off-screen
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (159 KB, 1000x862) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
159 KB, 1000x862
Is "Bitches, right?" /co/'s equivalent of pic related?
>>
>>77705687
he's completely nuts in an entertaining way and really shows how someone with his type of power would probably end up. I loved it when he talks about "how do you people do this just waiting to see if someone will do what you asked" and the scene where we see how both Jessica and Kilgrave remember something and how they remember something happening is so completely different it shows how nuts he is
>>
>>77705706
She turns on her stomach at one point when she's banging luke.
>>
>>77705810
He was easily the best Villain out of the entire Marvel Cinematic and TV Universe.
>>
>>77705825
You can bet that Bendis started touching himself during that scene.
>>
>>77705596
What show is this?
>>
>>77705596
Two or three, depending on how you count.
>>
>>77706789
Tall Slut, No Panties
>>
>>77706978
That's my fetish!
>>
>>77706978
is that it's actul name or os that it's meme name?
>>
>>77707013
>he never watched Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23
Pleb
>>
>>77706789
dont trust the b in apartment blablabla dont remember
>>
>>77705596
She looks like Larkin Live
>>
>>77705706
She flips on her stomach and gets fucked.
She taunts him that he can't give as good as he says.
They really go at it after finding out they're both supers.

I'd say its pretty much guaranteed she took it up the ass and that Bendis fapped like mad. But she doesn't say the line about needing anal to feel anything.
>>
>>77707453
Larkin Love is hotter than this bitch
>>
>>77707186
it's your fault for not marketing it enough, hipster ranger
>>
>>77707468
>anal to feel anything
WUT?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 314x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 314x469
>>77705687
See? Anon couldn't tell if the villain was damaged right away because it wasn't written on his forehead! I told you it was a good idea!
>>
>>77705596

I miss when /tv/ wasn't on this board. At least pretend you're talking about the comic. I don't want to see some random actress's tits on the index.
>>
>>77705596
How do we arrange it so she will fuck me senseless? I mean, just a night. But bareback. Surely /co/ could manage this?
>>
>>77708841
Why, are you gay anon?
>>
>>77708502
are you new to Alias, son?
>>
>>77705687
It's kinda weird but some episodes make you empathize with him.
>>
>>77711018
Until you find out he was lying, or is just completely deluded
>>
>>77711018
They never really "say" it's anal though, it's just kind of implied.
>>
>>77711053
meant for >>77710068
>>
>>77709483
>liking 3dpg
>>
>>77711113
Drawings aren't real, the sooner you deal with reality the better.
>>
>>77711053
Most people who are fucking don't announce their sex moves and techniques like its an anime power up.
>>
>>77711320
Sounds like your sex is fucking boring
>>
>>77711320
Yeah, I'm sure plenty of dudes just jam it in a chicks ass with no warning virgin.
>>
>>77705706
Very first episode, they had buttsex
>>
>>77711044
He said he was tortured as an experiment, while he was really being cured.

but, in his 10 year old eyes, he was being tortured. And while you can't blame the parents fro fearing him, they should have done something better than abandoning him to become a sociopath
>>
>>77711460
>mother literally nearly dies because he told her to put a hot iron on her face
You're right they should have done something better. Should've thrown him in a lake while he was sleeping with a rock tied around his ankles
>>
fuck, cop/soldier became evil because he wanted to kill him. but lol no, then they do it anyway
>>
>hurr durr you need to kill killgrave
>I'm gonna stab myself in the neck so you have to try and save me instead of just tackling his ass
>>
>>77705706
Luke Cage pussyfucked her in the butt good.
>>
>>77711514
Context changes pal.

The reason for keeping him alive was dead. So there was no point in not killing his ass.
>>
>>77711530
She did good though.

Jessica was fucking stupid and tried to save Hope half the series. She really went overboard to protect some twisted projection of her own innocence. Hope realized this and offed herself for the better.

Hope is the real hero.
>>
>>77711530
Would it have mattered? I thought Kilgrave scurried away while Jess was saving the 4 from hanging.
>>
>>77711543
Kek
>>
>>77711513
Precisely, but you don't let him live by himself.
>>
>>77711018

He's pitiable in the way Gollum is pitiable, but like Gollum, he's also truly monstrous and essentially beyond redemption. He's a victim of circumstances, he can't turn off his power, he can't interact with people normally. But he also indulges himself in his abilities, living a care-free life where he is the player character and everyone else is just an NPC.
>>
>>77705687
Hes a completely selfish unsympathetic manipulative twat and there are only two times he says anything tragic and honest when hes arguing with his parents about "abandoning" him and when he talks about having to pick and choose every word very carefully and never being able to tell what anyone else wants. That said hes still a character you want to watch.
>>
>>77711651
Yes, but unlike Gollum who had a choice and was tempted by a magic ring to kill his best friend, Kilgrave did not have any say in his life.

I also don't think he is right, but I feel bad for him since he was never able to grow a conscience. He is basically a 10 years old whose desires are always fulfilled. He doesn't understand morality because he can't, he really needed someone to tell him what was wrong, like that shotgun in the mouth bit.

That to me is more tragic than pitable.
>>
>>77712011
>Kilgrave did not have any say in his life
Pretty sure the problem is that it was the exact opposite. He had all the say in his life
>>
>>77712065
Nope. He was born with a disease, he didn't decide that. He was experimented on to cure that disease, he didn't have a say in that. He got powers, again he didn't want that.

He had tantrums and people obeyed, he did not have a choice in that.

He may do what he pleases, but he didn't have a choice.
>>
>>77705596
Yeah that was an extremely irritating point while watching JJ. She could've saved so many lives but "MUH DEATH PENALTY IS IMMORAL" left-wing bullshit. She's a retard and I would never trust her with my safety if she were a superhero.
>>
>>77712271
1/10 b8
>>
>>77711320
I'm not supposed to do that?
>>
>>77711513
He was a child, they're not mentally developed enough to understand consequences like that. Don't tell me that as a kid you didn't have thoughts about seriously hurting others.
>>
>>77705596
Holy fuck, do you people not understand fucking subtext at all?
She wasn't just "trying to save the blonde slut", she was trying to get over her own shit. How many people did she come across that said she was paranoid and delusional? Saving Hope was the external reason for not killing the fucker, but proving to the world that the monster exists and having him admit what he did to her is her way of saying "FUCK YOU ALL! I am not crazy!"
>>
>dude feminism lmao
>>
>>77713458
This isn't a Supergirl thread, senpaitachi
>>
Rewatching "Don't Trust the B----"
>>
>>77705706

That scene was very disapointing, acting sucked for that scene. It should have also been butsecks.
>>
>>77712978
She took the cowards way out. At least the Man of Murder had a better reason and better looking neck snap
>>
Which TV show is this?
>>
>>77713647
Should have renamed it "The James Van Der Beek Show" and gotten rid of everyone else
>>
>>77711320

maybe you don't...
>>
>>77705810
>shows how someone with his type of power would probably end up
It's pretty much how kids are today.
>>
>>77705810

I think that's bullshit really. You don't see Xavier or any of the many other psychics that can force people to obey them all become sociopathic murdering manchildren just because they can.

Kilgraves just a psycho. He can't even remember he made Jess cut her ear he's that self absorbed.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.