[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, co, I'm thinking I might have hallucinated this, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ThisFeelsWeird.jpg (67 KB, 420x640) Image search: [Google]
ThisFeelsWeird.jpg
67 KB, 420x640
Okay, co, I'm thinking I might have hallucinated this, but I distinctly remember reading some sort of super edgy capeshit (pic related) where the superheroes are being attacked by a supervillain who was (they learn) molested as a child, so one of them travels back in time, becomes the child molester, then returns by announcing to the girl "Remember me?" And taking off his mask.

I think this was the Millar run of Authority. Am I imagining this? Was this a real thing someone actually wrote in a comic book and that an editor said was okay to do? Do I have a false memory implanted somewhere? Help me, co.
>>
File: 1412721351130.jpg (35 KB, 660x474) Image search: [Google]
1412721351130.jpg
35 KB, 660x474
>>77704108
>the superheroes are being attacked by a supervillain who was (they learn) molested as a child, so one of them travels back in time, becomes the child molester, then returns by announcing to the girl "Remember me?" And taking off his mask.
That does sound like Millar shit.

In any case, fuck off and Google it. 4chan is not your personal information center.
>>
>>77704108
It was in Millars authority, it was not the way you describe it though
>>
>>77704108
Yeah something similar to that happened in Millar's Authority, I think it was issue 19 or 20 maybe? It was the arc with the evil doctor
>>
>>77704108
>where the superheroes are being attacked by a supervillain who was (they learn) molested as a child, so one of them travels back in time, becomes the child molester, then returns by announcing to the girl "Remember me?" And taking off his mask.
Not quite, the villain did that to Engineer, he traveled back in time in the middle of a fight and molested her as a child

But yeah Millar's Authority
>>
>>77704175

Then what actually happened? I'm kind of morbidly curious to know the answer.
>>
>>77704219

Ah, I see it was answered.

Jesus Christ, Millar. You get away from editors/Morrison and this is what you decide to do with yourself.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1536x2048
>>77704227
Here
>>
>>77704108
Millar's Authority. Except it wasn't like how you described.

>>77704161
This poster is a faggot and clearly new.
>>
>>77704248
But he is getting better about it in the last few years though
>>
>>77704248
Actually that issue was ghost written by Morrison. Millar was apparently too sick.
>>
>>77704342
No, Morrison ghost wrote the arc after that one.
>>
>>77704342
No there was a different issue ghostwritten by Morrison, it was the one with the Religimon. He might've plotted out other issues of The Authority but we don't know for sure which ones.

That Doctor arc did have a resolution similar to All Star Superman which Morrison said was part of his entry as part of the Superman 2000 pitch (which he and Millar were part of).
>>
I honestly though that millars authority was better than Ellis, it had then doing somethings that it was not just punching the big bad evil guy and actually acting like a authority
>>
>>77704248
To be fair Ellis' Authority wasn't any less edgy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.