[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARSUIT CONFIRMED FOR BVS https://twitter.com/juanmies/stat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CUm_cbwU8AAzSOY.jpg large.jpg (71 KB, 720x388) Image search: [Google]
CUm_cbwU8AAzSOY.jpg large.jpg
71 KB, 720x388
WARSUIT CONFIRMED FOR BVS

https://twitter.com/juanmies/status/669276525175267328/photo/1

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=127320
>>
I wouldn't count on it fully. Remember Deathstroke was in the Dark Knight figure line.
>>
>>77699883
Okay, don't get me wrong here as I am looking forward to this movie but picturing this movie's Lex Luthor in a battle suit taking on Superman just seems hilarious to me. I hope they don't go that route really.
>>
>>77699915
Well, on the other hand, we do know for sure that Lex is at least in the movie whereas Slade wasn't.
>>
Toys are not the best sources on movie info, heck look at those Lego Iron Man sets awhile back, sites claimed Mandarin would have a friggin tank. Plus wouldn't it defeat the point of Luthor if he was just going to put on the Lexosuit? Probably still going to be Bizarro
>>
>>77699976
Yeah. Also i dont think they would've shown Zods body unless he came into play somehow.
>>
File: download.jpg (34 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
34 KB, 375x375
>>77699970
It's hard to say what's real with toys. It could easily be that they just want to sell some Lex toys but need a reason for kids to want it.
>>
Trailer had us believe it was 3 against 1. But could it be 3 against 2? Could lex have been observing the BvS fight so he knew what bells and whistles to equip his suit with? Not sure if I want honestly
>>
I thought it was stupid DKR armor. Eisenberg in a power suit is my dream and I don't expect it to happen
>>
>>77699976
Final battle versus Lex and Bizarro controlled remotely from the suit?
>>
Capture Claw Batman Rises when
>>
File: BatmanTheDarkKnightRisesTheBat.jpg (238 KB, 633x700) Image search: [Google]
BatmanTheDarkKnightRisesTheBat.jpg
238 KB, 633x700
Skybat when?
>>
>>77700045
Those are some big guns
>>
I remember seeing MoS tots that had Supes with a wrecking ball. Some extras in toys are just that extras but Some sort of power suit from Lex is something i expect.
>>
never forget
>>
>>77699883
Is this like that time someone said that Christian Bale was going to be Bruce Wayne Batman and that Ben Affleck was going to be Deathstroke as Batman and one of the things he pointed to was some action figure?
>>
>>77702541

................………for you.
>>
I don't know the design looks pretty good for being just a toy and I heard lots of the designs for justice league were inspired by injustice
>>
>>77702311
Oh my god, I fucking had that! You just flooded me with memories, anon. You can fuck my sister.
>>
>>77705029
Thanks m8, post contact for your sister
>>
>>77699965
He'd have to spend ages tucking his hair in so it didn't get trapped in the joins of the suit.

>>77699976
You didn't see the tank parked out back of the compound? It was in all the aerial shots.
>>
>>77703839
No, that was true.

>>77705054
>>77705029
ugh don't even bother he said that to me last week and she just kept screaming "who are you" the whole time
>>
>>77699915
Deathstroke was in the Dark Knight. He was Bill "Slade" Wilson, aka CIA.
>>
>>77699915
Deathstroke, Firefly, and maybe someone else I'm forgetting were part of the Dark Knight toy line.
>>
>>77705067
he's losing his hair at some point in the movie. One of the first pictures released from the movie was of a bald Jesse Eisenberg.

he actually doesn't look half bad
>>
>>77699883
Kids toys are retarded and rarely pertain to the movie.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.