[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wabbit Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SkunkGirl.jpg (159 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
SkunkGirl.jpg
159 KB, 1366x768
You guys missed Wabbit last night. Plenty of skunk waifus.

Bugs fights a snowman. Bugs and Wile try to get their stink off.
>>
>>77698951
I thought they stopped airing new episodes.
>>
>>77698951
They didn't move the show to Boomerang completely, did they? Why do they expect people to pony up for that channel again?

that would be digging an early grave, please say it isn't so
>>
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Wabbit-A-Looney-Tunes-Production/Episode-18?id=66840
>>
>>77698951
how was the horse episode? noone recorded that.
>>
>promised skunk waifus
>they're on-screen for less than 10 seconds before Wile E.'s machine liquefies them at the very end
t-thanks op
>>
>>77700654
I'm sorry. It's just that I'll do anything to get other miserable shits to watch this disappointing show with me. I must make the time I spend watching this garbage somewhat worthily. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: Claudette.jpg (370 KB, 985x1250) Image search: [Google]
Claudette.jpg
370 KB, 985x1250
>>77698951
>Recycling characters designs.

Talk about lazy.
>>
>>77700720
Then why didn't you mention the episode with the muscle deer man
>>
>>77700722
Now I want to see a Pepe Le Pew cartoon where he pursues Claudette disguised as a skunk.
>>
>>77700654
Bitches were ugly. Dat stupid-looking banana-muzzle.
>>
>>77698951
>no Daffy

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>77698951
Oh shit, skunks? I-

>>77700654
Nevermind
>>
>>77700720
Why do you want to torture yourself? Go watch a better show.

I'm not going to recommend any because >opinions, but for god's sake, don't torture yourself
>>
Is there still a chance for other classic LT characters to appear? the only thing I like about modern looney tunes shows is to see a new take on the character designs (even though they are mostly disappointing)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.