[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America and Power Armor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Captain America in Power Armor.jpg (305 KB, 900x1196) Image search: [Google]
Captain America in Power Armor.jpg
305 KB, 900x1196
You have twenty seconds to explain why Captain America has not been given a suit of Power Armor.
>>
File: Steven_Rogers_(Earth-616)_332.jpg (36 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Rogers_(Earth-616)_332.jpg
36 KB, 500x354
>>77698260

It happened years ago.

It sucked.
>>
that's the other guy's gimmick
>>
>>77698293
He also wore it again during AXIS.
>>
>>77698260
because he already has powers. mild ones, but powers. put power armor on him and those are useless
besides, the only thing that makes an armor user interesting is if they have a brilliant technical mind and can improvise using their tech in new ways on the fly. otherwise you could just plop any schlubb in there and let them go. or fill it in with even more superstrength motors and hyperfast computer brains and make it a robot
>>
>>77698260
You have 20 seconds to explain why the President doesn't have his own personal jet fighter.
>>
File: MWC.png (788 KB, 545x640) Image search: [Google]
MWC.png
788 KB, 545x640
>>77698720
Because he has his own personal Mecha.
>>
>>77698260
Because he has a shield already. The armor would be redundant in visual design alone.
>muh vibranium
Yeah, the shield would still be used to stop what would go through the armor, so this would make the armor redundant in a practical sense as well.
>>
>>77698260
Falcon or Steve?
Falcon doesn't need it.
Steve could use it because he's old now.
>>
>>77698260
because his story is one of human spirit, training, and american ego emerging triumphant over everything.
>>
Nevermind reproducing it, what I want to know is why someone hasn't made a better version of the Super Soldier serum yet. World War II was almost 80 years ago.
>>
File: hobgoblin_glider__1_.jpg (779 KB, 956x706) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin_glider__1_.jpg
779 KB, 956x706
>>77702626
>what I want to know is why someone hasn't made a better version of the Super Soldier serum yet.

That's what the Goblin serum was supposed to be wasn't it?. And if the whole batshit crazy defect isn't your cup of tea, Hobgoblin made one without that
>>
Okay so I've been thinking of a story involving Steve where he utilizes his powers (Being the best a human can be) to become the worlds smartest man.

This leads to him realizing the futility of everything and trying to wipe out omega level threats like a one man illuminati.

He takes the logical step of building his own Iron suit similar to extremis but improved in various ways.

Starts off by killing The Sentry by forcing him into the negative zone where he has no void powers anymore, then hulk by adamantium bullets through the skull which gains the attentions of the legit illuminate.

After he starts killing people like Bobby and Nova while running about like a shield agent, he's eventually contronted by Xavier and begs him crying to wipe his mind as he knows what he's doing is not really him.

It's a bit fucking corny I know but I always wanted to make Cap OP but not giving him extra abilities and he hasn't had a decent story since civil war.
>>
>>77702626
The Sentry technically worked. He was a crazy drug addict before he took it though.
>>
File: 124994776560.jpg (472 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
124994776560.jpg
472 KB, 700x1000
>>77698260
>>
>>77698260
He was. The paint was still wet.
>>
>>77703944
Rochambeau
>>
>>77703771
I'd read it.
>>
>>77698260
You have 20 seconds to explain why Stark doesn't mass produce special versions of his armor specifically for riot control.
>>
>>77703921
That image better be implying Cap's shield has a chainsaw function.
>>
>>77698776
>>77698720
>>77698260
You have 20 seconds to explain why the President Pro Tempore of the Senate doesn't have a US birth certificate.
>>
>>77698260
He's been using performance enhancing drugs since day one. His very body is SCIENCE.
>>
>>77705312
Orrin Hatch does have a US birth certificate.
>>
>>77702626
They've done it at least ten times before if Wolverine was any indication (Weapon X, i.e. Weapon 10). Then there's other shit like Goblin juice and Sentry juice and all this other shit that inevitably just creates supervillains.

It's not the serum that made Captain America the hero, it's his character. God Bless America.
>>
>>77705262
chainshield function
>>
a better question is how come cap ain't a werewolf no more
>>
>>77707235
He remembered when he was sent to the future and when he showed up he shot himself with the anti werewolf gun.
>>
File: ironsides.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ironsides.jpg
625 KB, 1920x1080
Well have Captain America when you could have Captain Ironsides?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.