[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/valiant/ Valiant Comics General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Valiant-character-banner.jpg (289 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
Valiant-character-banner.jpg
289 KB, 1200x776
Some of you guys here read Valiant, right?

Right?!
>>
I want bloodshot to fuck me with his white cock desu senpai
>>
>Ivar, Time Walker is ending with issue #12

why. I was enjoy notDoctor Who and his PoC OC mary sue who turns evil in the future adventures
>>
>>77698207

Yeah. I'm down for Valiant. Imperium and The Valiant are amazing
>>
File: 3664751-jpeg.jpg (102 KB, 697x492) Image search: [Google]
3664751-jpeg.jpg
102 KB, 697x492
>>77699866

You new to Valiant?

they rotate titles. Every series except X-0 ends.Ivar will be back.
>>
>>77699955
Archer and Armstrong lasted 25 issues. I figured since it featured it had one of the Anni-padda kids that it would last just as long. At least Imperium will still around
>>
Anyone got a Valiant reading order guide?
>>
>>77699890
I'm worried Imperium is ending soon with sales that low even by Valiant standards. Harada is best protag.
>>
No. We don't read comics. Where do you think you are?
>>
File: imperium-3-snow-666x1024.jpg (147 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
imperium-3-snow-666x1024.jpg
147 KB, 666x1024
>>77700098
Sunlight in Snow is best girl
>>
I think I own one Valiant issue, and only because Shadowman was here in Lincoln then went to Carhenge.
>>
I just recently got into Valiant comics. I've been reading Ninjak and Wrath of the Eternal Warrior. I also finished their "book of death" event.

It's to my understanding that Valiant picked up Turok: Dinosuar Hunter at some point and would be very interested in owning those. I have a reprinting of issue #1.
>>
File: rai05.jpg (78 KB, 462x700) Image search: [Google]
rai05.jpg
78 KB, 462x700
What's goof from classic Valiant?

Christopher Priest's Quantum and Woody
David Michelinie's Rai
Barry Windsor Smith's Archer and Armstrong
Jim Shooter and Barry Windsor Smith's Solar Man of the Atom

Anyone enjoy anything else?
>>
>>77698207
No, I don't read Edgy comics. I prefer my COMIC Books to be, y'know, FUN.
>>
>>77701137
There is not a single thing Edgy about Valiant your mother fucking idiot, your thinking of Avatar press.
>>
>>77700672
Most of it is good until around the time Acclaim took over, where they ousted Shooter and ran BWS off. After that, Turok was the only thing that was remotely readable.
>Christopher Priest's Quantum and Woody
That's Acclaim, and I can assure you it's the only thing from that period that wasn't shit-your-brain-out-in-anger bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.