[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unknown cartoons thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mystery-shopper7.jpg (48 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
mystery-shopper7.jpg
48 KB, 800x550
Even Google can't find some of this shit. Just post cartoons which you can't remember it's name. I'll start.

>this show is about some dino island and a red haired girl with camo in 3d. I can't remember it's name.

>this show is about some planet with alien monsters and a team which fights with them. i kinda remember that it was really heartwrenching at some point. kinda remember that it had a 3d intro.

>this show was about some abomination who gets bullied for that. kinda remember he befriends with some bird and they escape from a circus to find his mother, i guess. probably south american production.
>>
>>77694857
>Even Google can't find some of this shit.
Then you weren't meant to know the answer. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>77694955
>Fuck off and kill yourself

Honestly, when did /v/ invaded this place? Get out and take your edges with you.

>>77694857
>this show is about some planet with alien monsters and a team which fights with them. i kinda remember that it was really heartwrenching at some point. kinda remember that it had a 3d intro.

Yeah, i remember that. I think they were androids.
>>
>>77695032
>Honestly, when did /v/ invaded this place? Get out and take your edges with you.
4chan is not your personal information center. Go to Google, or die in a fire. Either way, fuck off.
>>
>>77695206
>4chan is not your personal information center

This is a general thread buddy, either contribute, or just fuck off. God it's impossible to make anything except mainstream CN stuff thanks to board defener sperglords like you.
>>
>>77694857
There was a cartoon about green people and underground caverns. I remember watching it on the late 80's.
>>
>>77695206
>projecting that much
>b-but my board culture

shameless bump.
>>
>>77695284
No, it's impossible to talk about ANYTHING because of whiny assholes who practically live to bitch and moan about Tumblr. So you can kiss my ass and just Google whatever it is you need, filthy casual.

>>77695538
Kill yourself.
>>
>>77695586
I just want to make an unknown cartoon thread where people post cartoons which they couldn't find. You're just shitposting at this point or actually that delusioned. You know what fuck this. Stupid asshole.
>>
>>77695752
>A BLOO HOO HOO
>nobody wants to spoonfeed me
>HA BLOO HOO HOO
When you slash your wrist, be sure to make a clean, deep cut.
>>
>>77695752
Don't listen that retard OP, i'm following this thread. also bump.
>>
I hope this shitposter is the same guy who talks about how all comics are horrible so you shouldn't read them and also you shouldn't judge without reading why would you need reviews
>>
>>77695819
>>77695586
>>77695206
>>77694955

>>77695930
Yeah, He is literally the same guy who often shits up Batman threads.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.