[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time why can't they all just be friends? Romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25
File: khkjhk.jpg (149 KB, 1280x785) Image search: [Google]
khkjhk.jpg
149 KB, 1280x785
Adventure Time why can't they all just be friends? Romance ruins everything.
>>
>>77694790
>short Finn
For what purpose
>>
>>77694815
- he's shorter than them
- he's younger than them
>>
>>77694820
He's not 12 though, family
>>
>>77694820

Finn is 16 years old by now.

He should be taller than them by now.
>>
Where is the Finn giff of the girls brushing his hands off?
>>
>>77694790
>Had great friendships in the early seasons
>The episode "What was Missing" stirred up controversy because while it was good, the lesbian accusations were brought up
>Finn over time deteriorated in characterization, than was lead off to become a pathetic girl crazy stalking creep
>No more fun adventures
>Jake had kids
>PB became more chaotic and morally ambiguous over time
>It stopped following the main characters, less and less Finn and Jake
They need to learn how to be separate people, and good people at that before they can become better friends imo.
>>
>>77694790
If you're like me and you don't ship anything you currently don't see any romance at all within that group.
>>
>>77694852
you really believe in continuity?
>>
>>77694790
Bisexual haircut!
>>
File: 1412712180121.jpg (34 KB, 524x478) Image search: [Google]
1412712180121.jpg
34 KB, 524x478
Why is it so hard for writers to create a fictional relationship that isn't total shit? Is it because they themselves are utterly broken at their core and incapable of feeling love?
>>
>>77694985
I don't ship any of them but its so damn annoying how they force things into the show purposely for ratings and self inserts fags. Honestly just make each of them end p with someone else, or keep one of them single and not give a fuck about relationships.
>>
>>77695170
Because it's hard to create a relationship that isn't shit.

Now imagine trying to create a fictional relationship.

Everyone wants to have a perfect relationship. No one wants to watch the trainwreck that is working through one imo.
>>
>>77695248
Except most fictional relationships create drama through incredibly simple to solve communication issues. It inevitably makes one party or the other look plain insane rather than being a genuine issue.
>
>>
The only couple that I've ever enjoyed was Aang x Katara from Avatar. The two may of had some fights but they always got through their struggles with communication. Something I don't see with any of the AT characters. besides maybe Marceine and Bubblegum in Varmints. That episode was simplistic but surprisingly good when it focused on communication.
>>
>>77695137
The fuck is this shit
>>
>>77694790
Shipping is easy pandering.
>>
How did this happen and why is Finn short?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyIuYspAEk
>>
>>77696067
>How did this happen
It's a joke.

>why is Finn short?
There's no real consistency in his height, even if he tends to be higher in later seasons.
>>
>>77694892
>all this
>people still complain about status quo

I don't really get it. Everyone goes on about the show never changing shit, but the characters have all had crazy character arcs.
>Finn went from naive adventurer through puberty into depression and is just now seeming to come back out of it as a true adventurer/protector.
>PB started as aloof, motherly princess that dabbled in science, was revealed to be an ageless super genius rife with issues of pride, and a desire to protect bordering on dictatorship.
>Marcy was a fun, laid back, mysterious vampire musician that went on to reveal a tragic history that came back up, leading to her being forced to face the skeletons in her closet
>Jake... had kids and nothing much else changed. He may have gotten dumber. But that was kinda the whole point of the episode where his son tries to evict him but eventually realizes it's alright that he remains like this.
>>
>>77694820
Of course he's younger, god damn. They're both literally ancient. Fin is basically a young adult now, we've had 7 seasons depicting that process. He seems pretty tall when I watch the show.
>>
Are there MEGAs of the miniseries in HD?
>>
>>77696255
complaining about status quo is like saying it was better before, you can say it everytime even without having watched the series and people will go apeshit about it.
>>
>>77694790
they are friends, silly
we got a big long multiparter exploring their friendship, how they've gotten back to hanging out again after a long time apart running with different packs
and we also got some dreams about their potential future friendship if marcy gave up her vampirism (or perhaps did it again someday)
it's nice. when they first met i took them to be kinda rivals based on their 'tude, but it seems they can really get along as pals. that pleases me.
>>
>>77694790
I haven't watched a single episode of adventure time since penn quit what did I miss?
what are you people talking about?
>>
>>77695527
i think it's a reference to an album cover
>>77696391
he didnt quit, he just stepped down as the HEAD of the show, and allowed muto to step up. now pen is basically where muto was
>>
>>77696391
Where do people keep finding the infos claiming he stepped down? He basically just changed positions with Adam Muto.
>>
>>77696381
I mean all 4 of them. Not just PB and Marcy. I don't want Finn with either of them. I just want all 4 of them to be bros together.
>>
>>77696411
>>77696440
You didn't answer my question though... what are you people talking about?
I have been seeing near constant threads bitching about how the show is ruined for weeks what's up?
remember I have not watched the show in years
>>
File: 1391476726956.gif (356 KB, 189x102) Image search: [Google]
1391476726956.gif
356 KB, 189x102
>>77695137
>Slow screen dissolve
>Boss theme starts playing.
>>
>>77696550
Marceline had a Mini series. That's why people are complaining and being retards.
>>
>>77696550
>I have been seeing near constant threads bitching about how the show is ruined for weeks what's up?
Wut? You sure you're just not bad baiting m8? In the past weeks the overall majority kinda agreed on the fact that S7 is really good so far, especially after the less loved S6. Most casual watchers on /co/ left the show because it wasn't lolrandumb anymore and instead focused on Finn's puberty and and a bad arc during last season. Combined with virtually no advertising and an inconsistent as fuck schedule the general interest just vanished here, especially since there was a five month hiatus between S6 and S7.

Again, S7 is good so far and most people agree on it.
>>
>>77694892
Please read a book instead of watching edgy youtube videos. Your English is abysmal.
>>
>>77694790
There's not a romance between PB and Marcy.
I have three ways that I can explain why the visual feelings expressed are distressing you emotionally-primitive cartoon enthusiasts.
-Western lack of warmth (and the contrast in warm emotions being shown here, compared with what you're used to) making you all suspicious of any evident affection as being sexual tension.
-The difficulty of depicting deep instinctive feelings such as family and unconditional trust in cartoon visuals.
-They've known each other for an age and and feelings that cannot be nurtured to exist in our world have evolved for them

The differences between our and their world? First let's -assume- that inside these characters are fundamentally human in emotional architecture. Imagine that you cannot see anyone as equal for no one is, your species, your age, an equivalent in this world. Imagine you spending a thousand years coming to terms with this loneliness that you never knew as otherwise. Over your time with someone who is capable of some of the same emotion you will love them at least for what you see of yourself in them.

By the way Stakes is a story about Marcy coming to terms with something worse than death, eternal life. It's played low but it's an emotional roller coaster for her. People often come out of journeys like that content or broken, maybe calmed by a friend or love.

Total tangent just because I want to now. Is PB failing to come to terms with her arrogance? She never seems to changes. I hope we see a difference in her after the end of Stakes despite clearly being shown he difficulty to understand human emotion in some of it.
Ok I'm boring myself.
>>
Dudes the OP is asking why can't all 4 of the characters just be friends, not just the girls you nimrods JFC.
>>
>>77696746
I was asking why can't all for of them just be friends not the girls. Can't you guys read?
>>
>>77696774
>implying any AT thread keeps the discussion about the primary question after 15 replies
>>
>>77696800
but they are, there's nothing to discuss. Fuck we got so many new inlights about the humans, vampires, even Simon's past outside of his relation with Marcy and all we get is
>why is Finn such a beta
>muh Bubbline
>why can't they get all along with each other and be friends again
>why is Finn so useless
Geez, at this point even tumblr is getting better than /co/mblr
>>
>>77696802
The OP is clearly talking about all of them and its rather obvious that they are getting annoyed that people are only focusing on the girls. Boys and Girls can be just friends too ya know?
>>
Why are so many girls into this show?
>>
>>77696800
Sure you typed that but it didn't seem like that's what you were talking about since you posted picture referencing the plot series "Stakes" indicated by a quote on the image. As such literally everyone in the thread assumes you're highlighting the fact that PB and Marcy have shown some particular emotional connection which may be construed as something other than just romance. Humans are contextual and English is a very human language. Learn to control what people are thinking when you ask a question if you don't want people to be thoughtful and free in their answers.
I still told you why they can't be -just- friends in my post though.
>>
>>77694790
>Romance ruins everything
Not the last air bender, legend of korra is a different story.
>>
>>77696844
The tarot cards and mushroom war are interesting to talk about.
>>
>>77696853
yeah but girls can't be more than just friends because that's against jesus
>>
>>77696844
But he is
>>
>>77696853
It's the same discussion all over again, we had this question several times in the last couple of threads. Why are you so surprised watching actual fans not responding anymore, leaving their place for the trolls focusing on muh girls and muh relationships?
>>
>>77696947
No everyone kind of knew I was talking about all 4 of them. You just thought otherwise.
>>
>>77696963
>implying 3 seasons of will they or won't they was good
>>
File: tumblr_mc1rhgG9fo1qi4uan.png (210 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc1rhgG9fo1qi4uan.png
210 KB, 500x366
>>77697003
Looking at this thread it clearly seems like you're the one who's misunderstood m8
>>
>>77696964
I'm really not into the whole tarot cards concept at all, I didn't even know what those cards are before watching the miniseries; so I guess I can't talk much about this. I'm still really interested in the fate of the humans after leaving Ooo though.
>>
>>77697014
it didn't ruin the show, and actually made points of the show interesting. Aang giving up Katara in order to save her.
>>
>>77697031
>I'm right and your wrong.

OK...
>>
>>77696994
They're not trolls, it's just that only the least intelligent people seem to have stayed (because they're the ones dumb enough to stay for such time wasters)
>>
>>77697075
I'm not the anon you responded to.
>>
>>77697075
That's literally what you're saying to him though except with no comedy, contribution to your own discussion, no refinements to your points. You really need to grow up and stay in education. Find out how to have a constructive discussion and identify what it is you even want to talk about then how to engage other people in it..
>>
File: 220px-Jmoyns.jpg (22 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jmoyns.jpg
22 KB, 220x330
>Adventure Time Studios
>Jesse Moynihan is gazing at the the newest interns storyboard
>He is not happy
>In a soft but livid voice, he asks: "What the FUCK is this?"
> "It-it's a drawing of Finn and Jake, sir.", the intern, a blonde haired blue eyed boy the age of 15 stammers
>Jesse Moynihan does not blink
>And what the HELL are they doing?
>The intern swallows some spittle, sensing the tension in the air
>"They're... they're playing video games and having a good time, sir"
>Jesse folds his hands, and glares deep into the intern's soul
>"And do you think this is acceptable?"
>The intern winces, but balls his hands into fists.
>"Yes, I do." he answers after an eternity. "I can't think of anything that's missing."
>MOYNIHAN SCREAAAAAAAMS!
>"CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT'S MISSING?!" Jesse SHRIEKS as he GRABS THE SCRAWNY LITTLE SHIT'S THROWN AND STARTS CHOKING THE L I F E OUT OF HIM
>"YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT'S FUCKING MISSING?!"
>The intern tries to vocalize a response, but he can't. Jesse's nails are sharp and they cut into his neck.
>"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S FUCKING MISSING!", Moynihan ROARS
>"THERE'S NO FUCKING BUCKS! THERE'S NO PEEBLES AND MARCELINE SCISSORING!"
>Perhaps as an ironic jester, Moynihan takes a pair of scissors from his desk, and starts frantically stabbing the intern in the chest
>"AND WORST! OF! ALL!", he shrieks, as he stabs holes in the intern's chest cavaity
>"Finn isn't even crying.", Jesse hisses, as he slams the intern onto the ground, steps over his body, and walks away
>Moynihan ignores the death gurgles of the intern as the intern's lungs slowly fill with his own blood
>He presses a button on his iphone, and calls an old friend
>"Rebecca, you're going to need to send us a new intern. The last one didn't get it. He tried to make Finn GAY."
>A confused static mumbles back to Moynihan over the phone
>"No Rebecca, not gay like that. Gay as in HAPPY."
>An audible female gasp echoes through the room, then slowly mutters an apology.
>>
File: 1446398765718.gif (463 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1446398765718.gif
463 KB, 500x280
>>77697194
8/10 breddy good
>>
>>77697194
Insert Hanna K. Brilliant.
>>
>>77697194
Accurate
>>
>>77697194
>>77697239
I'd say 7/10, he forgot to put in the mandatory moment of thrusting LSP into things to appease the rolling mass of flesh in the corner of the room, Pen Ward.
>>
>>77694815
because those are canon designs and that's what he canonically looks like?
>>
>>77697194
But Moynihan is responsible for all the half-assed high school level existential bullshit, not PBxMarcy
>>
>>77694892
PB will never be a good person. Finn needs to GTFO before it's too late and she snags him into a life of slavery.
>>
>>77697194
I do wonder if there is an element of truth to these sorts of things

People will never admit it, but I wonder if the Peeble faggot on the AT staff got jealous when Korrasami was confirmed canon

Like I do creative stuff and I know I'm a petty vindictive fuck
>>
File: 1447635271281.gif (295 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1447635271281.gif
295 KB, 500x386
>>77697194
10/10. Do more with the other crew emebers

That intern was supposed to be Finn wasn't it
>>
>>77696663
>Most casual watchers on /co/ left the show because it wasn't lolrandumb anymore
I just wanted actual adventures and not shipping nonsense and poor attempts at fan pandering.
>>
>>77697194
>as an ironic jester
>jester
>>
>>77696663
the non-Stakes part of season 7 has been mediocre if not trash. especially when they're just trying to be Adventure Time instead of whatever totally different show Varmints was. trying to recapture the old humor is where the weakness really shows.

MAMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS
>>
>>77695248
>>77695398

>most drama I've ever experienced in a relationship was one of my exes mishearing me on a movie date when I told her she looked fine after she disparagingly compared herself to an actress
>in my last relationship, I made sure to communicate everything with my ex and we hardly had any problems (least of all, the petty stuff apparently most couples go through)
>my relationship failed, but it was because of a fault on my ex's side rather than a communicative one from my side

Seriously, is it that hard to just talk to someone you're in a relationship with? I've never hidden anything from my exes and I've always made sure I get permission before I do anything to avoid a misunderstanding. It helped me keep a relationship going for over 5 years. Are people really this bad at being honest?
>>
File: ConcernedFlashyArcticseal.webm (319 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
ConcernedFlashyArcticseal.webm
319 KB, 1000x562
>>77697598
I really respect your opinion anon, the majority liked it though. I did too except for CCS.

THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS MY MAMA SAID
>>
>>77697598
Varmints was pretty god though. But different since it didn't have Jake or Finn at all. Wait was that the first episode that never had those two in it?
>>
>>77697194
kinda wished the acceptable gag went further but all in all this was a good post my sides etc. strong 7 to lite 8
>liked rebecca reference
>>
>>77697696
>was that the first episode that never had those two in it?
Well, many many episodes only have Finn and Jake in a small worthless cameo. But I think there have been at least a few where they didn't appear at all.

Varmints was like a mid-tier episode of Steven Universe, complete with tearful confessions at the end. So it didn't stand out how the comedic relief characters weren't there.
>>
File: pendward.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pendward.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>77697440
>Adventure Time Studios, 3:30 AM
>A dark corner
>Pendleton Ward is scribbling away
>He has finished, at long last, the full story for the Adventure Time movie
>It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but it's as close to the memories of his tabletop games and comic books that motivated him to make that fateful pilot episode years ago
>The story is simple enough, Finn fights the Ice King to save Peebles, and then contends with the Lich. The structure is effective, but it's in the humor where the film truly shines
>Suddenly, the door to Pen's office bursts open
>He is blinded as light fills the room
>Jesse Moynihan, Steve Little, Somvilay Xayaphone, and even Rebecca Sugar walk into the office
>Pen has not heard from them in months
>He hasn't seen Rebecca for years
>"W-what's up, guys?", he asks, a mix of fear and hope in his voice
>"We heard you finished the movie, Pen.", Little says, an eerie smile on his face
>"We wanted to offer feedback.", Moynihan chips in
>Ward clenches his teeth. "There's- there's no need for that, guys."
>"Oh, I insist.", Jesse says, and snatches the 500 storyboards from Pen's hand as he takes out a bright red sharpie.
>"This is no good at all.", Xayaphone says, as he crosses off a picture of the Gumball Guardians and replaces them with Betty.
>"This plot point is too direct. You need to be more experimental and philisophical with your ending.", Moynihan mutters as he tears the final story board of Finn killing the Lich into pieces.
>"I like this panel.", Rebecca Sugar says, as she holds up a picture of Finn kissing Princess Bubblegum as Marceline cheers them all.
>"But it would work even better if you switched Finn with Marceline, don't you agree?"
>"N-no I- I don't agr-" Pen starts to mutter.
>He is met not with glares, but looks of incredulity.
>"Y-yes, you're right.", Pen says
>"I- I just wanted an Adventure, but maybe... maybe that's not what kids want. Go ahead and make the changes.
>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
>>77697824
>Xayaphone
>caring about anything
>>
File: 1448254685707.gif (760 KB, 182x182) Image search: [Google]
1448254685707.gif
760 KB, 182x182
>>77697824
>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
I love you
>>
>>77697819
Its still shocks me that PB and Marceline are more serious layered characters than the MC himself.
>>
File: 1355926825864.png (348 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1355926825864.png
348 KB, 500x333
>>77697824
8/10 made me kek
Should make a Graham Falk joke too while you're at it
>>
>>77697309
But he wrote a lot of the mini-series. He's got to be on board that ship now even if he wasn't before.
>>
>>77697605
Our society (especially our media) doesn't really try to teach men and women how to communicate with eachother effectively, at times actively discouraging it
>>
File: S2e2_horse_tongue.gif (367 KB, 499x380) Image search: [Google]
S2e2_horse_tongue.gif
367 KB, 499x380
>>77697824
8/10 again, I like it. Also perfect song to round it up.
>>
>>77697819
Muto wrote this right? He did a good job with the characterization of the girls.
>>
>>77697909
Serious yes, more layered nah. I still argue Finn is by far the most complex character. He doesn't have flashy shit like immortality, a history of tyranny, magic powers, or bisexuality, but his personality is full of beautiful and subtle contradictions the writers are downright afraid of.
>>
>>77697824
original 9IN version, or Johnny Cash version?
>>
>>77698031
He writes dirt, so it's the Cash version.
>>
>>77698007
Muto must be on board with PBxMarcy.
>>
>>77698007
It was one of the new girl boarders who clearly took the lead on that episode.
>>
>>77698020
They are never gonna make him complex, they tried to in season 6 and that season did horrible.
>>
>>77698065
But he helped right? Either way the girl did pretty good. She made them both more human and Bubblegum complex.
>>
File: somvilay_xayaphone.jpg (52 KB, 150x230) Image search: [Google]
somvilay_xayaphone.jpg
52 KB, 150x230
>Adventure Time Studios 8:30 pm
>Somvilay Xayaphone is sitting at his desk
>his Gottfried eyes squints at the storyboards blankly
>no movement from him at all, no thoughts, no nothing
>just him staring blankly at the storyboard paper
>no drawings at all
>"eeeeeh"

>Adventure Time Studios 8:35 pm
>Somvilay walks into Muto's office
>"I got the episode done"
>Muto takes it, and checks it over
>"How much time did you put into this?"
>Somvilay shrugs
>"A couple of days or weeks, I guess"
>Xayaphone walks home with his paycheck
>8 months later, The Red Throne airs
>>
>>77698152
hehuehue
>>
File: latest[1].png (284 KB, 1066x717) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
284 KB, 1066x717
>>77698020
>>77698096
Did you miss the end of S6 where they basically said "Oh, finn's actually a reborn ancient being that came to the planet on a comet and made itself into a mortal soul so it could experience life more simply or some shit"?

That's all bullshit anyways though. S6 got WAAAY too philosophical with no real kick behind it. It was just airy ramblings.
Mother fucking Vampire King, on the other hand, did the philosophical bullshit right for this show. With proper gusto and nudity.
Honestly, a lot of anons seem too burned from S6, but S7 so far has been a LOT better than the show has been for years.
>>
>>77694892
>Jake had kids
And didn't affect his dynamic with Finn anyway
>PB became more chaotic and morally ambiguous over time
This was actually pretty cool, but it didn't go anywhere
>>
File: Kq6TZkd.png (224 KB, 1051x483) Image search: [Google]
Kq6TZkd.png
224 KB, 1051x483
>>77698182
>>
>>77698152
Seo Kim:
>Cats cats cats cats cats cats-
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>77698152
>>
PIGS.
PIGS.
PIGS.
>>
>>77698280
did you just yell pigs until the door opened
>>
>>77698182
>finn's actually a reborn ancient being that came to the planet on a comet and made itself into a mortal soul so it could experience life more simply
That's not quite right. The comet was supposed to be one of Finn's past lives out of an infinite amount. He was everything and will be everything, you see, from the lowliest pile of poo to the most powerful god.

>It was just airy ramblings.
yep.
>>
>>77694993
>not believing in continuity
>this show was one of the few at the time it started that had a semi-decent decent continuity
>>
>>77698219
She's not any more ambiguous morally than she was in season 1. She's been retconned as a 800 year old technological genius and iron dictator, which is certainly different, but it's not like her character was sugar and rainbows at the beginning.
>>
>>77697389
Hi Doug Walker (fan)
>>
>mfw waiting for five years for a new song like the House Hunting one in Evicted
I never thought the peak of AT songwriting would be reached during season one.
Please Pen
>>
>>77694790
Is that what she told you?
>>
>>77698152
>>77697824
>>77697194
We need more of your kind in this world
>>
>>77699558
>doesn't know what your dick is
>does know where you're gonna put it
immersion destroyed
>>
>>77696381
>pals
gal pals

You're that jesus anon aren't you
>>
>>77699611
sorry m8
>>
I hate it when people try to force their ship into a show.

The LGBT community pretty much came in and started demanding Princess Bubblegum and Marceline need to be together.
>>
>>77694790
>not being fuck buddies

The hell is wrong with you op?
>>
>>77699836
>>
Adventure Time Writer;s Meeting
>Pen: Okay, everyone. We need to do our next Lemongrab episode to shut the fanbase up. CRAZY HOMELESS MAN! You suggest an idea!
>Crazy Homeless Man: I CAN SING THE ALPHAEBTE! A-B-C-D=E-
>Pen: GOOD THINKING! They’ll EAT each other!
>Moynihan: That’s a terrible idea, and it also completely betrays previously established character development.
>Wolfhard: I disagree! I’ve already drawn concept sketches of Morbidly Obese Lemongrab eating his brother! (holds up napkin doodle)
>Herpich: It’s a terrible idea, but… it might shut the fans up for a while. Plus I’m sick to death of writing those two yellow bastards. I say we kill them. I’m with you, Pen.
>Moynihan: TRAITOR! *bangs on table*
>Pen: SHUT UP MOYNIHAN. Okay- Herpich? Wolfhard? You’ll be writing this one.
>Moynihan: WHY CAN’T I WORK ON THIS ONE?!
>Pen: Because the last Lemongrab episode you wrote didn’t have enough “feels.” We need to make the fans as miserable as possible. And Herpich and Wolfhard are just the men for the job. Moynihan? Go eat a bunch of psychedelic mushrooms and sit in the corner.
>Herpich and Wolfhard: *high five*
>>
>>77699918
>Pen: *picks up cellphone* Justin? We have a special mission for-
>Justin Roiland: *smashes through the wall Kool Aid Man-style, jumps onto table, strips off clothes, beats his chest while shrieking Lemongrab-style, projectile-vomits on Jesse Moynihan, passes out on table, snoring.*
>Pen: My baby. *pats Justin on the head*
>Natasha Allegri: %#&%(#&(#&#%&($&(@
>Pen: MOYNIHAN! Get Justin a blankie. WOLFHARD! Think of ways this episode can enrage our fans.
>Wolfhard: Well… I was thinking that Lemongrab could eat his brother- then starve and abuse him, while also abusing all of his children.
>Herpich: I can write the heartfelt monologues. You just do the horrifying drawings, Steve.
>Pen: GOOD THINKING!
>Herpich: How about we make Finn act like a complete twat throughout the episode- just to pour even more salt into the wound?
>Pen: IiiII LIKE IT!
>Steve: I wrote a song. My wife Leslie can sing the melody for you.
>Pen: *Varrick voice* LESLIE! DO THE THING!
>Leslie: *crashes through the roof with a tiny piano, sings Poor Lemonhope.*
>Pen: Intersect the song with clips of Lemongrab domestically abusing his deformed brother and you’re good to go!
>>
File: yeah right.gif (408 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
yeah right.gif
408 KB, 250x250
>>77699918
yours sucks shit 0/10
>>
>>77699886
this. why not both.
>>
>>77699918
>>77699946
MEDIOCRE
>>
File: 1346878461185.jpg (364 KB, 660x990) Image search: [Google]
1346878461185.jpg
364 KB, 660x990
Is there any cute fan art of Finn and Canyon?
>>
File: typical bubbline shipper.png (25 KB, 555x155) Image search: [Google]
typical bubbline shipper.png
25 KB, 555x155
>>
>>77697824
>>77697194
>>77698152
Takes some butthurt to wrote this.
>>
>>77694790
MUH DIK
>>
>>77694790
Penises are troublesome.
>>
so what's the next Status quo element that they would reintroduce? FP/Finn coming back?
>>
>>77702495
if it worked the second time, that would be a change
>>
I just finished the miniseries and I think Adventure Time is finally dead for me. The writing and pacing in a lot of the episodes seemed terrible and they went directly back to the status quo when a change looked like it would work out well.
>>
Can someone give me rundown of the important shit in AT? The last episode I watched was the one where Finn got that grass sword.
>>
>>77698031
neither, Penn sings it himself
>>
>>77703939
to skip a whole mountain of bullcrap, he still has it except it is now invisible when not in use instead of a bracelet.

not much else important. PB confides deeply in Marcy now and shows true feelings only with her.
>>
>>77703939
tldr, status quo continues to be maintained.
>>
>>77703939
Anyone have that gif/webm of Finn getting his hands brushed off by Marceline and PB? That about sums all this shit up.
>>
>>77696067
That seems mean-spirited...

But then, I don't know the context and haven't watched in ages.
>>
adventure time died after season 4. stop pretending there's more seasons
>>
>>77704532
there's no context.
>>
>>77694790
Because romance makes EVERYTHING better

Don't you want a better Adventure Time, anon?
>>
5 years later and we're still doing the same shit. I mean, that leaves for some buttmadness, right?
>>
>>77697824

>implying he wasn't very complicit in all of this

Stop worshipping false gods.
>>
>>77694790
This show is pretentious, boring and gay.

Finn should grow up and leave Ooo and go on real adventures.
Fuck that gay tree house and fuck that lame ass candy castle and vampire broad.

The fuck dude.

Just give the princesses their own show and have a teen finn having semi serious adventures on his own.
>>
>>77704871
So it's just mean then? Siiigh...
>>
>>77705197
well, it's a joke. a mean one.
>>
>>77697194
Sounds more like Rebecca Sugar description. I always knew Jmoyns as the "let's shoehorn tarot culture and low tier Jodorowosky's ideas in situations where that shit is not needed".
>>
>>77705572
yep Jesse is vehemently anti-crying. His Finn is on Xanax.
>>
>>77694790
Said every dumb girl ever. Right before they saw a really hot guy and realized being friends is suddenly less appealing.
>>
>>77700666
Shut the fuck up, Satan.
>>
>>77706548
it's funner being friends with a hot guy
then you get to look at their gorgeous face all the time without screwing things up
>>
>>77697264
Nobody knows about her writing style yet. All I know about her is that she is inspired by some good artists like Giorgio Cavazzano (who's relegated in my country to work on Topolino's stories and drawing low tier comic strips on a known brand of ice-cream biscuits) and Satoshi Kon and that she really likes Dark Souls.
>>
>>77703939
arm gets torn off in stupid story
grows back after getting raped by the fat purple bitch...lumpy space princess
the vampire and the wad of bubblegum are full on dyking it out now
finns is somehow weaker and more cowardly then he was as a 12 year old
he now spends his days lusting after pb instead of adventuring

that's it.
oh and marcy killed some vampires for some reason
>>
>>77696746
>There's not a romance between PB and Marcy.
stopped reading there
>>
>>77696746
You're overthinking and reaching way too much for a cartoon
>>
>>77706675
There isn't mr. shipper
>>
>>77705572
that's right. along with deliberately trying to make things confusing.

the first few greentexts are pretty crappy desu

these are good though
>>77699918
>>77699946
>>
>>77707131
Shut up samefag
>>
>>77697194
>Adventure time writers room
>Muto : "Hey guys, the fans have been asking for more Marceline, more of the pre-mushroom war backstory, more action, and more of Finn/Jake and Marceline hanging out. Let's do all of that in this 'Stakes' miniseries!"

>Anon's mom's house
>They showed two girls blushing at each other
RAAAGE 0/10 AT is ruined forever
>Why do the writers hate me personally?!
>>
I'm less invested knowing Finn is a literal god and can't ever be in any true peril himself.
Does make me wonder why Death never told him, though, considering Finn has been reincarnated several times now.
>>
>>77707374
Finn is not a cosmic god.
>>
>>77707306
0/10
>>
File: bryke.jpg (220 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
bryke.jpg
220 KB, 900x1200
>Nickolodean Studios, 5:50 PM
>Mike and Bryan yawn as they stretch out on their millions of dollars
>There's a knock on their door
>"PJ!", Bryan yells. "GET THE DOOR, PJ!"
>A fat man with a collar around his neck saunters to the door and opens it
>Standing behind the door is a young women in her twenties, with frazzled hair and a gentle smile
>"The escort's not supposed to be here until 8.", Bryan says
>A blush creeps across the young woman's face
>"I'm, um... I'm not an escort. My name is Rebecca Sugar, and I just wanted to congratulate you on your stunning and brave ending to your amazing-"
>"Sugar?", Mike says, puzzled. "That your real name or some kind of hooker thing?"
>"Um, it's- it's my real name, sir.", Rebecca mutters, feeling small in the presence of two industry giants
>"She's the bitch what make them alien dyke show, Mike.", Bryan snorts. "You know, with the fat kid."
>"Oh yeah, yeah. Never really into fag cartoons but I heard that was doing ok."
>Rebecca raises an eyebrow, but pushes her suspicions away
>"So, um... what inspired you to pair Korra up with Asami at the end, guys?", she asks. "I mean, I could see the signs all along, but it was great of you to do it. You wanted to normalize gayness, right? To show kids there's nothing wrong with love?"
"Pffffft fuck no.", Mike laughs. "Variety and NYT offered to blow me for a fag ending so I did it." He pauses, then chuckles. "Man do I hate dykes."
>Bryan grins. "Not as much as you hate fudge packers though, right?"
>Bryan pauses, and leers menacingly at Rebecca. "Say, how would us to pack YOUR fudge, Miss Sugar?"
>"N-no, that's alright!", Rebecca squeaks, as she frantically reaches for the door. "I have to be going now!"
>She frantically tries to turn the handle
>the handle is locked
>"I'm afraid you don't get a choice, Sugar. Restrain her for us, PJ."
>PUT YOUR FAITH IN WHAT YOU MOST BELIEVE IN
>Rebecca gags on Michael's enormous eight inch cock as Bryan takes her from behind
>TWO WORLDS, ONE FAMILY
>>
>>77709591
OK now that's just stupid.
>>
>>77697824
:_;7
>>
>>77694790
Because horny shippers.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.