[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this show? Did anyone like this show? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Does anyone remember this show? Did anyone like this show? I used to love it
>>
Tutenstein was one of my favorite Discovery Kids shows. That and Grossology.
>>
>>77693920
i liked it but i thought that shark one was better
>>
It was one of the few pieces of media that ever bothered to portray Egyptian mythology as more than just "lol Anubis, lol mummies" so I guess that was alright. But Papyrus did it better.
>>
>>77693920
Tutenstein = Time Warp Trio > Kenny the Shark
Anyone got a download to any of these shows anyways? I can't find anything.
>>
I want to fuck that cat.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-08-20-00h53m55s118.jpg (240 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-08-20-00h53m55s118.jpg
240 KB, 768x576
>>77696117
Did you say Kat?
>>
>>77696117
But that's a dude.
>>
>>77695751
>implying yu-gi-oh wasn't spot on
>>
>>77696952
>Egyptian Mythology
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Spot-On
The part about the reincarnating Pharao,
The part about the various monsters crucial to Egyptian dealings, including Giant Hairy Balls,
Or the part where the Egyptian Pharaos had more wicked hairdos than Glam Rock bands. I'm assuming a wicked nice do like that had to come from the gods.
>>
>>77693920
I remember Tara Strong, that's about it really
>>
Not as good as Time Warp Trio.
>>
Why did Discovery Kids leave us?

I just wanted some educational cartoons back then. But not ones that talked to me like a baby.
>>
>>77696368
>feminine penis
>>
Who Future is Wild, here?
Or at least Growing up Creepie?
>>
File: Kat_siting.jpg (12 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Kat_siting.jpg
12 KB, 200x237
>>77693920
>>77696347
I remember nothing about these shows besides the fact that they existed.

But this has reminded me of another cartoon. It was about a bunch of kids in a school (I think), and they fought an evil scientist who controlled the school or some shit. One episode he got sick and transformed the school into his body, and the kids started getting sick just being in it.

Another episode involved his dog(?) becoming a villain, and they both fought against it, maybe. And another one was about recycling, and he kept turning garbage into robots to fight the kids, but they couldn't fight the plastic robot since plastic doesn't break down for millions of years? I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

>>77705293
Same reason all Saturday morning cartoons left. Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney. YouTube and Netflix were the final nail in the coffin.

To be fair, you still get weird stuff like Clangers because networks have to air something on Saturday mornings, but even that barely counts.
>>
>>77705459
Both of those were great
>>
File: Cosmic Feel.gif (413 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Feel.gif
413 KB, 500x375
All the shows mentioned in this thread I remember so well, watched often, and loved

Discovery Kids, why'd you have to go
>>
>>77705614
Hub, so blame Hasbro.
And then they just slowly died off, being replaced by different programs.
>>
Great slice-of-life/adventure with egyptian themes.

Tud uses his mummy magic to bring egypt into new york. Shit gets too big and he has to shut it down by himself.
>>
>>77697146
>The part about the various monsters crucial to Egyptian dealings, including Giant Hairy Balls,
No, like the Celtic Guardian
>>
>>77705593

>I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

Flying Rhino Junior High
>>
>>77695751

Yeah, I liked it a lot. Also like how fed up with this kid the god were.

Wasn't there one episode where he kept calling one of them in the tub? I need to rewatch this show.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.