[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dragon's Lair movie is getting another chance on Indiegogo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: photo-original.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.png
1 MB, 1024x768
The Dragon's Lair movie is getting another chance on Indiegogo starting from December.
>>
>>77693439

>If the campaign on Kickstarter fails. That doesn't mean I won't try to make this movie.

Yeah sure. Hope this fails as well.
>>
>>77693439
>Hope this fails as well.
Why?
>>
>>77693521
Because Kickstarter is cancer, and so are cartoons. Kill yourself.
>>
5 minutes of cutscenes and a hot chick are not a sturdy enough frame on which to hang a feature-length movie.
>>
>>77693521

I hate creators that don't treat their audience with respect. He hidden that this was going to be a promo in kickstarter, now he tries again.
Plus, the fact that in the Nostalgia Critic video, that you saw, I just skimmed it to see if he was going to say that it was a PITCH and not a promo. Never said it. So, he's a fucking asshole and I hope he'll fail... AGAIN.
>>
>>77693585
>Cartoons are cancer
So you like comics?
>>
>>77693646

>He hidden that this was going to be a PITCH* in kickstarter
>he was going to say that it was a PITCH and not the whole movie*
>>
>>77693669
I fucking hate comics.
>>
>>77693729
Then why are you here...?
>>
>>77693767
Because this is the comics and cartoons board, duh. It's a whining jackpot.
>>
File: 1445642166903.png (725 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445642166903.png
725 KB, 1280x720
>>77693439
They'll risk it. For tits.
>>
>>77693780
So you're just here to shitpost then?
>>
>>77693817
Two men in profile or a vase?
>>
I liked the $5 reward of a digital manual about animating by Don Bluth. Hopefully it's part of the rewards in this one.
>>
>>77693862
>>77693767
I'm here to discuss comics and cartoons. Yeah, I hate both, but I have no other hobbies, so I'm stuck talking to you assholes.
>>
>>77693646
>We are seeking your help to create a pitch to make Dragon’s Lair, the Movie through a Kickstarter crowd-funding campaign.

Second sentence in what was originally the first paragraph of the kickstarter (before the updates with more reward tiers were added). They also mention it pretty clearly in the video that this is solely for a pitch video because a true feature-length film would be $70 million.

Seriously, how fucking dense are you?
>>
meh. i've never liked bluth stuff. i recognize the skill but the style is so weird. fucking princess has just gross cheeks and nose. the kind that grease collects in the creases of. i dont like sillycartoonshit in my quality disney-tier animation
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.