[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martian Manhunter? he mentions he had a family once but they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: henshaw.png (951 KB, 2866x1575) Image search: [Google]
henshaw.png
951 KB, 2866x1575
Martian Manhunter?
he mentions he had a family once but they're obviously dead. the eyes are almost the same as the smallvillle martian glowy eyes. he's a shapeshifter so he may be impersonating the real henshaw
>>
Is /co/ boycotting supergirl or something?
>>
>>77693384
He's likely a cyborg.
>>
>>77693863
god i hope not. so underwhelming and boring. does anyone give a shit about cyborgs anymore?
>>
>>77694066
I know, right?
A Cyborg? Super, man.
Psssssssssssh.
>>
>>77693593
I don't mind the show but it's not really good enough to spend time speculating on. And every thread just ends up whining about feminism, Jimmy, leaked nudes, or some other shit instead of the plot.
>>
>>77693384
I don't want this nigga in the DCEU jobbing all over the place.
>>
>>77693384
>come to earth from another planet
>have to blend in within this world
>pick the United States as base of operations
>US is the current empire, so makes sense to be where the power is
>need to pick best possible disguise in order to blend in with everybody and reach top levels of influence
>turn into a nigger

FML senpai
>>
>>77694335
you know, this isn't actual quality stuff like daredevil or anything, but i think the show is entertaining as fuck and that's all it's trying to be. i like the brightness and light tone of it and i have a blast watching it. plus all the characters are likeable except the annoying friend guy.

just a shame there's no chance of superman making an appearance, how long can they pull this face-in-the-shadows bullshit?
>>
>>77694421
he was counting on the affirmative action to get him to the top.

but seriously, hasn't MM always taken black guy human form?
>>
>>77693863
>Henshaw
>a cyborg

Yeah, real funny.
>>
>>77694475
sometimes he's a white man in a trench coat, it doesn't really matter, the point is intelegent life from another planet would want to disguise themselves like something that resembles a human more than a monkey.
>>
>>77694475
>hasn't MM always taken black guy human form?
No, you fucking idiot
>>
>>77694475
Not always. He originally was a white, noir-ish detective named John Jones in his human guise. He changes it up as needed though.
>>
>>77694475

Nah, that's a thing that came from the Justice League cartoon because he was voiced by Carl Lumbly.

Before that he was some white detective.
>>
>>77694475
>hasn't MM always taken black guy human form?

Nope. Not at all.
>>
>>77694510
>intelegent

hee
>>
maybe he's just a guy with really dry contact lenses
>>
>>77694557
not american buddy, english is like my third lenguage.
>>
>>77694570
>lenguage

hee hee
>>
>>77694424
Yeah I know what you mean, it's a decent enough watch. I just don't have a ton to talk about it most of the time.

I don't mind Clark not showing up, but it does feel kind of weird to not get the full grasp of what has and hasn't gone on in the universe. Makes me wish there was some kind of companion tie-in about the Metropolis gang too. Things like having Lucy show up might feel a little better if we actually had the opportunity to see her and Lois interact at some point. If they had a digital tie-in it would probably help, but I don't know what DC is doing with that digital first line in general. Haven't even relaunched the Flash and Arrow books for the new season.
>>
>>77694567
you could have done anything, like a crack joke, seeing as he's black and has the red eyes, but you went with contact lenses.

learn from this, apply yourself
>>
>>77694570
Doesn't matter. If you're going to make a criticism of a character or a race's status or intelligence, then you can't make a single mistake at all. One single mistake and you've marked yourself as unworthy to judge others. We have no reason to care about your opinion.
>>
>>77694656
Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode on

that's american right?
>>
>>77694682

Actually it's rode in on.

hee ha hee
>>
>>77694475
Look at this fucking casual, right over here.
>>
are they even allowed to show superman? because of the DCEU i mean? the flash will appear in the DCEU but he also appears on tv, yet no one is allowed to develop a superman or batman show, how does that fucking work?
>>
>>77694587
It's double the clusterfuck since they're discussing arrowverse crossovers, which would mean that superman now fucking exists in the arrowverse and no one even mentions him
>>
>clark never thought "hey maybe reactron's big glowing chestpiece is his power source

I, and anyone with half a brain, immediately knew that's how he'll be beaten, right?
>>
>>77694915
>which would mean that superman now fucking exists in the arrowverse and no one even mentions him

People like you making a dumb assumption like that is exactly why CBS didn't want to do crossovers right away. Obviously it would just be multiversal.

>>77695165
I think the issue was that Clark didn't have scientists working with him and analyzing the radiation to the point of knowing that lead would work to make it safe to remove. But it's still kind of iffy because he's usually smart enough to figure it out (and might be able to use the fortress for science shit anyway).
>>
guys this is crazy, but...do you think that girl Kara might be Supergirl?
>>
>>77696085
no wei
>>
>>77693593
No, /co/ is displaying a rare bout of sanity for once and realizing that Supergirl is a shit character with no merit whatsoever.
>>
>>77696108
eh you're right, wht would supergirl need with glasses?
>>
>>77693384

He reminds me of Reed Richards.
>>
>>77694523
He was literally never a black guy in JLU, you fucking casual.

The handful of times he was John Jones, he was a white man. And at the end of the show, his human identity was that of an elderly Chinese man in China, not the US.
>>
>>77696265
youre a funny guy.
>>
>>77694710
>>77694582
>>77694557

thanks, anon, I'm glad my sides insurance gives me full coverage.
>>
>>77694388
You sound like he's got a death wish anon.
>>
>>77696535

He was a black guy after the Justice League cartoon, namely in Young Justice and some other appearances.

What I'm saying is the Justice League cartoon is what started that.

Stop lashing out and go hug your parents.
>>
>>77698948
He does, otherwise he'd stop TPing people who keep fucking up his mind.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.