[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comics and cartoons that are worse than their on-screen adaptations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Comics and cartoons that are worse than their on-screen adaptations.
>>
Eh when they were 1-1 or however you wanna phrase relevant plot parallels the comic was better, the comic has been going bad but it's only been worse since the bitch knife thing from Rick followed by a fucking time skip.

I've never seen a bigger "OH FUCK SORRY GUYS WE WROTE OURSELVES INTO A CORNER, FORGIVE US"
>>
>>77691854
>worse
gtfo
>>
File: justice.jpg (46 KB, 600x222) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
46 KB, 600x222
>>
>>77691946
>better than Morrison's run
Nigger, I will fight you.
>>
>>77691946
To which JL series are you comparing it to?
>>
File: fleischer_superman.jpg (41 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
fleischer_superman.jpg
41 KB, 580x380
>>77691946
Pretty much all superhero cartoons honestly.
>>
>>77691854
I disagree, but then again I gave up on the show when the flu was the bad guy
>>
>>77691854
>TFW when Kirkman actually prefers the show to his own shitty comic.
>>
>>
>>77692201
Agreed, all of Millar's comics are written now with the 'Eh, we'll fix it in the movie stage' mindset.
>>
File: Sleep.png (133 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
Sleep.png
133 KB, 1280x904
Garfield and Friends was genuinely funny and a really good show, unlike the comic which at its best is mildly amusing but usually terrible.
>>
>>77694707
Yeah, pretty much the opposite problem as Heathcliff.
>>
>>77691854
Carl is a little bitch in the show. He is a badass on the comics, or at least an aspiring badass.
>>
>>77691854
After reading the first issue and watching the first two episodes, I can say with confidence that I don't care for either.
>>
>>77694752
heathcliff had a cartoon?
>>
Best place to download comic in OP's post?
>>
File: Ghost_world.jpg (82 KB, 225x345) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_world.jpg
82 KB, 225x345
>>77691854
The comic would have been better but they condensed what should have been half the series into one wrap-up chapter so they could finish it before the movie came out.
>>
>>77692291
Expect Kick-Ass 2, but then again, that had a different director.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.