[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buttz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (17 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
17 KB, 300x299
Was he gay for him, /co/?
>>
Well, they don't call him 'homo' for nothing!
>>
Wow
That design is just so unappealing to look at.
I haven't seen this show in years, does everyone else look like this?
>>
>>77691658
Do you think they will fug in college?
>>
>>77691680
so, when you post something as vague and meaningless as that "something looks unappealing" do you think your being clever?

It's like you've seen everyone rightly giving the shit to this show but don't know anything about anything cause your just some 11 year old so all you can come up with is "I don't like this".
>>
>>77692264
Not that anon but go be autistic somewhere else. All he said was the style was unappealing and you proceeded to assume a ton of other shit just from that.

I think it's a bad design too, and I'm in to art.
>>
What are you looking at?
>>
>>77692820
It's nice that you're "in to" art, but it's really not enough to just say it's bad design without going into why it's bad design. Bring something to the table other then your random opinion and keep this from becoming a circle jerk echo chamber
>>
>>77692071
Yes, but it won't be consensual.
>>
>He went ape on me.
>>
>>77692820
You and every 5 year old in preschool is into art,you aint special.
>>
>>77693036
>this is my thread now!
>it's about whether you're a parroting faggot or not!
>get your opinions outta here and contribute to MY DISCUSSION BECAUSE I SAY SO!
>there's no way he holds the same opinion of that of /course/'s terrible, terrible hivemind! He must be pretending to dislike it something fierce to earn credibility at the expense of forming his own opinion!
you are now breathing manually, retard
>>/sug/
>>
>>77691621
2006-2009 cartoons sucked, fuck them
>>
>>77694410
Good thing this show came out in December 2005, then.
>>
What was his catchphrase again /co/
>>
I used to go a human school were everyone was the same. But now I go to an animal school cause Lion's my last name.
>MY GYM PARTNERS IS A MONKEY
>>
Adam was cute t.bh
>>
>>77691621
I want to fuck that monkey. I want to fuck him so bad imo.
>>
>>77694299
Where did you get that I was trying to be special? I'm saying that I have a background in the thing we're talking about so my reasons for disliking the style aren't baseless.

God, you guys keep pinning this weird shit on people that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Do you actually have autism?
>>
>>77691621
Tom Kenny is not gay
>>
>>77694203
>then he aped my mom, then my dad, then my little sister, then he aped my dog.
>>
>>77694604
Agreed.
>>
>>77691680
>That design is just so unappealing to look at
What was wrong with it?

It was nothing sepcial but nothing THAT bad either
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.