[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best girl in Teen Titans coming through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Madame Rouge.png (61 KB, 196x330) Image search: [Google]
Madame Rouge.png
61 KB, 196x330
Best girl in Teen Titans coming through
>>
>>77688016
I'd fuck it.
>>
Not even close.
>>
>>77688016

Bob cuts make me erect.
>>
File: raven.jpg (86 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
86 KB, 250x331
>>77688016
wtf
>>
And risk getting absorbed and becoming one with her essence?

No and thank you
>>
File: 1318176202384.jpg (184 KB, 576x460) Image search: [Google]
1318176202384.jpg
184 KB, 576x460
Pic related best girl.
>>
File: TeenTitansGoCv36.jpg (29 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansGoCv36.jpg
29 KB, 400x599
Best Girl in Teen Titans right here
>>
>>77688016
s e x u a l

>watch this ep
>see her trap somebody in her body
>gis her
>unbirthing fanart of her
>>
>>77689802
>no episodes at all with wonder girl
>aqualad of all fucks gets two along with his own team
This is a crime of the highest degree
>>
>>77689139
She was a huge improvement over the comic version and I like both luchadores and tall women so yeah, gotta agree with this.

Also, while TT Madame Rouge was alright, they butchered the Doom Patrol, Brain (perfect voice actor though) and Mallah which limited my enjoyment of her.
>>
>>77690040
It was a copyrights issue apparently, she was supposed to show up in the show initially.

There was supposed to be a filler ep with Omega Men too iirc.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting those two eps instead of season 5.
>>
>>77690162
Brain's voice WAS amazing. Then they got that awful voice for him in young justice...
>>
>>77689755
Loved Blackfire. Partially because Hynden Walch is just Kari Wahlgren in disguise.
>>
>>77690260
RIP Glenn Shadix. His voice was otherworldly.
>>
>>77690162
Mallah was alright. Definitely better than YJ Mallah.

And the whole Doom Patrol was as accurate to the comics as everything else in the series was.

I just appreciate that they made some of the series' biggest antagonists the Brotherhood.
>>
File: Killowat.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Killowat.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>77690509
Inazuman was my favorite Teen Titan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.