[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she gonna be a recurring character in all Netflix MCU series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
Is she gonna be a recurring character in all Netflix MCU series?
>>
>>77684161
they're probably just going to use one minor character from each show in the next
>>
>>77684173
Nah, it makes sense for Claire Temple to be in all of them.
>>
File: Linda_Carter_(Earth-616)_0010.jpg (83 KB, 960x791) Image search: [Google]
Linda_Carter_(Earth-616)_0010.jpg
83 KB, 960x791
>>
I'm here to talk to you about the Defenders initiative...
>>
>>77684273

As long as she doesn't have to die to unite them.
>>
>>77684161
Yes. It's in her contract even.
>>
>>77684610
Hawaii is a wonderous place.
>>
She's the Phil Coulson of the Hell's Kitchen universe.
>>
>>77684161
>those lips and breast
I hope so anon
>>
This has been known since Daredevil was released
>>
>>77684161
She is confirmed to be in Luke Cage.

Iron Fist is still up in the air but we know next to nothing about that to begin with.
>>
>>77685343
Since they're both in the MCU, can I ship them?
>>
>>77685970
If you want to be cancer, sure.
>>
>>77685556
It's happening
>>77685970
Noone's stopping you.
>>
>>77684205

what the fuck, a nurse with a cape? srsly?
>>
>>77684161

It makes sense. Everyone is going to get hurt eventually. Better to have one recurring doctor character that ties things together than have each show have its own doctor-friend.

It will be interesting to see whether the Luke Cage show actually stands on its own, or if it is just 'Jessica Jones 2: The Sequel'.

Because, unless its a prequel of some kind, I can't imagine the Luke Cage show being about anything other than him chasing down the shit on that thumb drive. This was something that his wife WANTED him to find, so there has to be a reason for that. We probably wont get another Kilgrave, but a bunch of other results of the program with some kind of mental powers. Which works, because Cage has unbreakable skin but anything that attacks his mind is still just as effective, which means his invulnerability doesn't trivialize his enemies.

And expecting JJ herself not to make an appearance in his show in at least a minor role is pretty naive at this point. Not after her was a major character in hers.
>>
>>77684161
I hope she goes back to Daredevil
She had a ton more chemistry with Matt than Karen did.
>>
>>77684161
She is Rosario Coulson.
>>
>>77684161
She's the Coulson of the Netflix-MCU.
>>
>>77686889
Luke is not invulnerable though. he almost died of concussion he got from that shotgun blast to the face. a super-strong bad guy could work too, but I dont think they have budget to make fight scenes in this case.
>>
>>77684161
She's their Nick Fury. She just really, really doesn't want to be
>>
>>77685982
No worse than the Matt Murdock/Skye shippers.
>>
>>77684161
Yes, I believe she is going to be the trish/foggy of Luke Cage.
>>
>>77687663
I think that will be the old guy Luke works for in the first publicity shots.
>>
>>77686711

Nurses actually used to wear capes.
>>
>>77685343
>Hell's Kitchen universe
I don't think think Jessica Jones actually took place in Hell's Kitchen.
>>
>>77688695
Yes, it did.
>>
>>77689391
No. Only a small part of it did. The series, as a whole, took place all around the city.
>>
>>77688695
Her apartment/office is in Hell's Kitchen.
So is Luke's bar.
>>
>>77689570
Right and tons of other places in the show are not. Like most of the hospitals or restaurants they go to, etc.
>>
>>77684273
>>77684610
Then they can bring her back in Nurses of N.I.G.H.T.
>>
>>77689834
Look, >>77688695 takes issue with calling it the Hell's Kitchen universe because Jessica Jones doesn't take place in Hell's Kitchen.

If she lives in Hell's Kitchen, that's also where she works, and it's where she drinks then I'm pretty sure enough of her time is spent in Hell's Kitchen to justify anon's name.
>>
>>77684161
She was fucking awful in daredevil. Probably the worst actor out of the entire cast, which says a lot. With any luck she will be recasted.
>>
>>77690279
Don't think you know what 'good' acting is.
>>
>>77690081
>If she lives in Hell's Kitchen, that's also where she works

Have you ever once been to a big city? People rarely work in the same neighborhood they live in. Hell's Kitchen is only a few blocks. There are hundreds of neighborhoods in the NYC.
>>
>>77690456
>Have you ever once been to a big city? People rarely work in the same neighborhood they live in.

Did you see the show? Her apartment is also her office.
>>
>>77690456
I live 30 minutes from the chicago loop asshole

That was a list of 3 items
>she lives in hell's kitchen
>she works in hell's kitchen
>she drinks in hell's kitchen

I wasn't saying just because she lives there that she works there, I was saying she lives and works there because I watched the show. Her office is her apartment.
>>
>>77690882
And how much of her -work- is actually done in her office?
>>
>>77690914
>I live 30 minutes from the chicago loop asshole
Hey, so do I. Northwest suburbs for me. Small world.
>>
>>77690914
>Her office is her apartment.
See: >>77690958
>>
>>77686889
They've said that Luke Cage's part in Jessica Jones is around the middle of the story of his solo series. So it'll be a prequel and a sequel.
>>
>>77690958
>>77690991
Okay you cunts, her office is in hell's kitchen. Happy that I've rephrased it for you?

The argument is "can you count jessica jones as part of hell's kitchen" not "does she really work there?"
>>
>>77691062
>Happy that I've rephrased it for you?
Mildly.
>>
I was disappointed she had just a big part in the show. I thought it was a pretty good easter egg when they wheel luke in and you see her standing off to the side tending to a patient

didnt last
>>
>>77684161
I'm fine with her being in more. But goddamnit, she did not need all that screen time in the finale of JJ
>>
>>77684161
BLACKED?
>>
>>77687656
That's a thing? WHY? Because they were both at the same orphanage? They weren't even there at the same time since Matt is about a decade older the her.
>>
>>77692965
>Because they were both at the same orphanage
Wait, what? Is that for real or just a popular headcanon?

Either way yeah that's a stupid ship.
>>
>>77684161
>be on screen for like 15 minutes
>best character and actor next to Kilgrave

Wy is JJ such garbage /co/?
>>
>>77692988
In AoS Skye mentions the name of one of the orphanages she was in and it was the same one Matt was in as a kid. It was one of their nods to the daredevil show that came out along with Kreel being the first villain they face in season 2.
>>
>>77693120
Oh, neat. I guess it went over my head.

But yeah, they still definitely wouldn't have even been there at the same time so if that's why people ship it that's pretty dumb.
>>
>>77686711
Yes, the Night Nurse, iirc
>>
>>77685970
keep him away from my waifu
>>
>>77692997
Is it really?
What makes you think so?
Please, dont tell me that its because SJW talking about how the show is "all about" bad relationships or some shit.
>>
>>77685970
No, Jessica is BLACKED and Coulson has a bobcut Christmas cake.
>>
>>77690456
I see you don't know how NYC works.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.