[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endtown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1447877691172.png (528 KB, 800x808) Image search: [Google]
1447877691172.png
528 KB, 800x808
Does /co/ like Endtown? I remember the storytimes awhile ago and was wondering what's cool and new.
>>
We get a thread literately every single update.
Wait around for that and you'll have your answer.
>>
Kirbee's face seems a little too happy there. Like a Jojo style razzle dazzle where the stars are supposed to be around her instead.
>>
>>77682051
Yeah, but this Monday's thread died in like, only seven hours. I thought there'd be more to talk about now that they arrived at a plot point for the first time in months, but apparently not
>>
>>77682085
Did we look at the same thread? There was some discussion about wether or not those were rockets on that ship, but overall it was agreed that going into that thing was necessary but BAD.
>>
>>77682108
This one? >>77661642

Because this one died after only 31 posts
>>
File: 1448284664021.gif (250 KB, 900x920) Image search: [Google]
1448284664021.gif
250 KB, 900x920
>>77682108

I think it s a lucridian ship and Wally's dittos are about to get absorbed, screwing him over.

Incidentally:
>First time on the Obadiah Queen
>Wally, Holly, Linda, and Petey with Flask having gone through an episode hangs in the back until she does something horribly dangerous.
>This ship(Let's call it the HMS Cashman for now)
>Wally, Kirbee, Chic, and Irving with Holly in the back after having gone through an episode.

This is going to end horribly.
>>
Hey everyone! Just a quick update because I kinda failed and last session kinda didnt happen because of that.

>New gear for explosives like blast caps and nitro.
>Whips and bolas are categorized as rope weapons. I guess it's more of a GM tool than anything.
>Blocking has been cleaned up.
>Entangle is now a condition.

Next session will be 12/5 noon PST, 3est. Email me at endtown.rpg@gmail. com

Primary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-02zxDCxVTDFJOjDmfj-NNEr5ajPrcUz6ecuxm9E8U/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
File: pig_bull_otter_rpg.jpg (500 KB, 900x1067) Image search: [Google]
pig_bull_otter_rpg.jpg
500 KB, 900x1067
>>77682851

Also some quality concept art from DK.
>>
>All these new trendy threads about bad webcomics and how we don't like them.
>Tons of posts.

Are we responsible for this somehow?
>>
Every fucking thread is about shipping and waifus and it fucking sucks. The comic is good though lately the writing seem to be deteriorating.
>>
>>77684268
Yeah, these threads were the most fun when Jim was happening and no one had any idea what was going on. The waifu arguments are understandable given the most recent events but they're still a drag. And we've been with Holly and Wally for so long now. I can't wait for us to move on to another perspective, but that probably won't be for another couple of months.
>>
>>77682431
>Wally's dittos are about to get absorbed, screwing him over.
Well they kinda are a pretty easy "get out of jail free" card when it comes to any dangerous situation. Might see the power creep get cut down to size if this does happen.

>Wally, Kirbee, Chic, and Irving with Holly in the back after having gone through an episode.
Considering what happened to the last mutants to join Wally and Holly, let's hope for a better ending. I'm liking this group so far.
>>
>>77682431
Well at least now the shippers got their own ship.
>>
File: 020.jpg (179 KB, 1052x647) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
179 KB, 1052x647
>>77682108

That's kind of the tough part. We get these questions set up and it's 48 hours until we get any closer to an answer.

It's like that Sloth trailer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.