[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kilgrave did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: Jessica_Jones_13.jpg (3 MB, 2757x3629) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Jones_13.jpg
3 MB, 2757x3629
Kilgrave did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77678608
iim with you on that one op
jessica was such a fucking insufferable cunt

i honestly wanted kevin to win or become good at the end
>>
He murdered a bunch of people including his parents, raped a bunch of women, stole a lot of stuff, and broke the law almost every second of every day.

I want this 'did nothing wrong' meme to end and go back to /tv/ where it belongs.
>>
File: please-leave.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
please-leave.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
Kilgrave did everything wrong, end of discussion.
But damn did he make me horny as fuck
>>
He was awful, but Hogarth was pretty damn awful too.
>>
>>77678654
he actually didn't break a single law

if I said go rob a bank, and you go rob a bank. I didn't do anything wrong, you did

are you expecting him to never have a conversation with anybody? its not his fault people obey his every command.
>>
>>77678787
>accomplice to murder isn't a crime now
>>
>>77678840
>hey bro, go kill that guy, lol
>holy shit you actually did it
I didn't break the law at all
>>
>>77678787
>he actually didn't break a single law

Yes he did even by your retarded definition. He was a drug dealer. Also he controlled minds so everything those people did was actually him so he murdered people.
>>
>>77678787
That's fucking cute of you ..
>>
>>77678608
Purple man pls go
>>
>>77678787
getting someone to go do a crime IS illegal. It's called racketeering. We learned our lesson after Al Capone.
>>
>>77678872

Right, that's why charles manson is my neighbour.
>>
>>77678873
>>77678944
>>77678947
some guy told me to do it isn't a legal defense

give me this meal for free!
if you do it I didn't steal anything
>>
>>77678971
Purple Man pls
>>
>>77678971
Again, he was a drug dealer. And again he controlled minds, so he did murder, he just used people as his weapon since he could control minds.
>>
>>77678971
Even if racketeering, conspiracy to murder etc weren't a thing, his powers make him the murderer and his victims actually the weapon.
>>
>>77678608
he died pretty a pretty retarded death
>>
The show version was a bit more sympathetic even with all the horrible shit he did. I don't know I kind of wished that they continued what they did in the pilot and just had him just pop up as another sign of her PSTD and only show up at the very end.
>>
>>77678971
>shit posters will draco in leather pants purple man no matter what he does

Why am I not surprised?
>>
besides loving a slut
>>
Reminder that Kilgrave never actually killed anyone.
>>
>>77681726

Right? Should've chosen Patsy as the waifu.
>>
>>77681779

Just because it isn't illegal doesn't make what he did okay.

Even by this ebin meme's standards this is stupid.
>>
>>77681779
Charles Manson
>>
>having a boner for Ms. Sand Bag Face
>nothing wrong
>>
File: wtf_zpsabcdd14e[1].jpg (15 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
wtf_zpsabcdd14e[1].jpg
15 KB, 320x220
>>77678787
>>77678872
>>77681779
>This logic
>>
File: outrage.gif (93 KB, 2000x2059) Image search: [Google]
outrage.gif
93 KB, 2000x2059
Here is your reply
>>
He did. He didn't use his powers to its fullest extent.
>>
>>77678608
He did EVERYTHING wrong
He used his MIND CONTROL POWERS keyword MIND CONTROL POWERS to force people to commit horrible acts.

Jesus, the only person more retarded than the people in this thread is Jessica "Batman" Jones for not killing Purple Joker and letting tons of people get killed because MUH HOPE.
>>
They didn't even make him purple at the end
that's the biggest disappointment.
>>
>>77678608

The thing about Kilgrave is he can't do anything right. His power makes it nearly impossible for him to function in normal society, he can't help but get his way and just glide through life, taking advantage of everyone he meets just by speaking to them. It's pitiful, in a way, but at the same time, he did revel in it for decades.
>>
>>77683186
>Jessica didn't choke him so hard his face went purple
What's the point?
>>
>>77683186
Well they sort of did. It only showed for like 3 seconds screentime total though, in the two scenes that it happened.

I'm more disappointed they downplayed the whole 'mental trauma from him plays back in purple' thing they had going on early. But similar to Daredevil, this show set up a few awesome themes, and then dropped them at some point.

>Jessica barely narrates in the middle of the series
>Her PTSD isn't flashes/hallucinations of him

Add on to that some other problems, like her inconsistent power level, and the show had weaknesses.

But, I still liked it, whatever.
>>
>>77683186
They really teased it near the end too. I was so sure that as he got more power he'd turn more purple. When he got angry and had purple veins all over his face I thought we were finally going to see him full purple, even if it would just be briefly. Teases.
>>
>>77678642
Kilgrave did plenty wrong but Jessica is just as guilty for not stopping him in the many chances she had.
>>
>>77684700
Yeah, I liked the flashes Jessica was getting near the beginning of the serie, where sometimes the light just turned purple and you'd see Kilgrave's shape.
>>
>ITT: sociopaths
>>
>>77678971
are you a retard? do you think all crimes only have one person being charged?

coercion is a real thing
>>
There's many chracters I make this argument for legitly ( Harrison Wells)

But killgrave is not even jokingly close

He's a great character and I adored him on the show but there's no explaining away the things he did.

Theres no "evil is a point of view" thing going on here, Kyle was just being a cunt

Now that's not to say he wasn't sympathetic. He clearly stopped growing emotionally at around age 10

But that doesn't excuse what he does. You can't just casually hurt; let alone kill people just because you're in a pissy mood and throwing a tantrum

And he showed no remorse for what he had done and didn't even bother trying to justify it (At least Wells had the whole "trying to get home" and "you've been dead for centuries" thing and Fisk had the old gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette mentality that many villains have)

Those are real justifications

Purple man on the other hand killed people just for annoying him or asking him l questions or voicing concerns
>>
>>77681726
Having sex with one guy makes you a slut?
>>
>>77678787

Hi, Killgrave
>>
>>77678971
Inducement by fraud and inducement by duress are simple legal concepts and crimes in themselves.

So are conspiracy and solicitation to commit a crime. Even if he isn't considered the killer, he's guilty of murder to the same extent as the literal killers. Inchoate crimes. Look them up.

But to the real point, he IS a murderer. Your semantic argument is bullshit a real-world lawyer would argue because mind control doesn't actually exist. If it did exist, even a first-year law student could tell you that only Kilgrave had the actual reus and men's rea to commit his crimes, AND if mind control is a real thing, he's also the proximate cause.

TLDR: Kilgrave was the ONLY one who would be guilty of the crimes carried out by his proxies.
>>
>>77687310
Autocorrect.

Actus reus and mens rea*
>>
Nuke did nothing wrong.
>>
File: jedi mind trick.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jedi mind trick.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77678608
So much wasted potential.
>>
Could Kilgrave take down ISIS if he wanted to?
>>
>>77678608
He tried to make best boy Will "Can't Spook the Nuke" Simpson kill himself.
>>
>>77687370
They should have dedicated an episode to them doing this, rather than just one scene.
>>
>>77687683
A sniper would take him out sooner or later
>>
"Did nothing wrong" as a phrase is 100% indicative of a shitpost and should be added to your filters list.
>>
>>77687707
>best boy

That's not Malcolm
>>
>>77687359

It didn't actually if some one strapped you with a bunch of uranium to you and dropped you on a Japanese city is it your fault?
>>
>>77687790
>Wanting a shit stain that just kept on getting in everybody's way.
>>
>>77687359
There was no reason to kill Oscar "only two years from retirement" Clemons.
>>
>>77687881
He was two years from retirement.That's te only reason you need.
>>
>>77687881
Needed a Wise Old Negro to die just like Urich
>>
>>77678654
One of most stupid meme ever
>>
>>77687881
Temporary insanity from the pills he was forced to take to save his life and stop the Grapist. Jeri could get him off in a snap.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.