[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIKE IS CUTE! CUTE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Double cutie.jpg (42 KB, 310x424) Image search: [Google]
Double cutie.jpg
42 KB, 310x424
MIKE IS CUTE!
CUTE!
>>
>>77677579
>tree frog shaped like Betty Paige bangs is glued to her head
>Rosie the Rockabilly Riveter bandanna
>fat
I'm honestly surprised she's into something as basic as "the opposite sex.," though it doesn't surprise me that she's not dating a fat guy.
>>
>>77677579
In my opinion, she had to be cute and acceptable, yet somehow slightly less or disadvantaged than Kamala so that people can accept her and Bruno as couple.

It's a way to break the Kamala-Bruno thing, without making people hate the new girl that much.

Mike is cute, but fat, but is just right for Bruno. Kamala may be better, but she made her choice, and she probably feels she is much better than Mike, like many readers do, so they probably sympathize with all the characters in this love triangle, to a certain extent, better than to have Bruno hook up with a super hot girl or something.
>>
File: large.jpg (110 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
110 KB, 500x282
>>77677882
>but fat
>implying that's a 'but' to me
>>
>>77677579
Still can't believe Stormer cheating on Kimber with Bruno...
>>
>>77677800
she'll fatten up bruno with pasta or some shit to get kamala over him because she's shallow as fuck
>>
>>77677952
Look, I have a fat girl too, but that doesn't mean that the general public view is that they prefer chubs over fit
>>
She's gonna turn out to be evil, right?

All signs point to that. She's gonna be an Inhuman or something.
>>
>non-tiny girlfriend

still laughing
>>
>>77678096
I'd be very disappointed with that. I just want her to be a normal girl for Bruno to be happy with.
>>
>>77678096
She saves his life and coincidentally they like all the same things. If she is not evil herself the evil people sent her there without her knowledge at least.
>>
Turns out Kamala is jelly because she wants the jelly belly.

Come on Bruno, we can share her.
>>
>>77677579
>blue hair
>chubby
>wear short with a belt
I like my girls with meat as the other guy but the way she dress and the hair kill my boner
>>
>>77678172
They spoke of mass brain washing in the solicitations. So maybe it is that.
>>
She's just the kind of girl a total beta like Bruno would fall for.

It's a perfect match.
>>
>>77678226
Fat isn't meat.
>>
>>77678426
Who cares I wanna shove my dick between her folds.
>>
>>77678172
>>77678096

It's gonna turn out she's not evil, but Kamala thinks she is and acts like a total bitch. Hijinks ensue.
>>
>>77679592
I don't think she's evil, either. Bruno is not a target.
But I don't believe Kamala will douche out, either.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.