[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1997, anyone else remember this from their childhood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177 KB, 500x348
I was born in 1997, anyone else remember this from their childhood?

Yes, I said CHILDhood. It seems that every time someone gets nostalgic for something post-1999, oldfags butt in and say "I was a teen at that time, get off my board". And I just feel sorry for them, knowing they've wasted their lives on a Mongolian sock puppet forum and ruin things with their "hurrrrrrrrr kid grandpa kid grandpa kid grandpa" back-and-forth arguments.
>>
I loved this show.It gets hate because the art style was similar to anime.It's not popular to say but I feel like the cartoon handled the Judas Contract better than the comic and this is coming from a guy who read the comic in library before the cartoon existed.
>>
File: mouths AND beaks.jpg (20 KB, 530x354) Image search: [Google]
mouths AND beaks.jpg
20 KB, 530x354
Hey anon. Are you alright? Let's hash this out. I was 8 in good ol' 97. You'll probably don't remember the tamagotchi, but it was real and powerful.

Let's sit together. Let's watch Klasky Csupo McDonaldland together. Those McNuggets. Do they have beaks AND mouths? That's really wild. It is.

Show me something from your childhood. I've probably seen it before. I watched Blues Clues until I was 13.

But I digress. How is 18, buddy?

You ready to pay off loans

You ready to pay taxes

You ready to die without leaving a burden of debt behind?

I hope so anon

I love you anon
>>
I was born in 87, so I was a little old to appreciate this show with a child's wonder, and was entering a point in my life where I cynically felt above a lot of things I deemed pandering or uncool. At the time I was trying to cut ties with my childhood weeb tendencies and still kind of dismiss the anime influences as being kind of lame, but I can appreciate the drama and character driven episodes having been a big Batman TAS fan in my own childhood, I can see how that'd be cool or influential on kids that watched it in their youth. Teen Titans isn't special to me, but I can understand the uproar behind it v.s. Go!
>>
>>77675008
> "I was a teen at that time, get off my board"

i think they are liars, why ? because this board is full of babies who constantly bitching when they see an offensive gag in an adult show like if this was a real thing, they begins with their faggotry behavior hating some offensive show even when the offensive stuff is totally intentional....

so i guess this board is full of christian preteens living in a bubble or autists....
>>
File: 1447996828595.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1447996828595.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>77675146
>>77675235
>>77675649
>>77675767
This is a meme you guys, your all getting trolled by the fuckboy known as OP
come on guys
>>
I was born in 1987
Teen Titans was overemotive lowbrow weeaboo trash that shat all over the New Teen Titans comics.

Starfire was naive.
Raven was emo
Beast Boy was more annoying than danny chase
Cyborg became a jock
Robin needed to lighten up

Little kids flooded my favorite boards with theories that Slade was Batman, not Deathstroke the fucking Terminator.
>>
I'm not a fan. It was entertaining but it's not enjoyable to go back and rewatch and also Starfire's design is shit.
MUH HIPS
MUH CLEAVAGE
>>77675235
Tamagotchi was shit
>>77678731
At least Raven had a fucking character, unlike NTT where literally all she did was have daddy issues, teleport, and rape people.
>>
I wish I could find a country where nobody else was born at any other time than the time I was born in and live there. I wouldn't have to see little baby shits around me having nostalgia for shit that was on when I was losing my virginity, and everyone would know what I was talking about because they were around at the same time and we all saw the same stuff. Fuck you fags, I want my 30+ chan where no one under 30 is allowed.
>>
>>77675008
Yeah, I remember it. I was really fucking young, though I don't remember how old. It was my favorite show, but I was always confused as to where Batman was (because Robin was in it). This show also gave me my first waifu as a child...
>>
Same birthyear OP. TT was the shit. That was really my very first quality action show
>inb4 implying it had quality
I loved the plot arcs and shit. And how actions seem to carry over into other episodes.
>>
>>77675008
I can't remember much from before 6th grade, I don't think I watched much tv then
>>
>>77675008
>born in 1997
Does your mom even let you go on the internet?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.