[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take a sip of her juice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: panini.png (427 KB, 546x395) Image search: [Google]
panini.png
427 KB, 546x395
Would you take a sip of her juice?
>>
I don't believe in sucking on a straw that somebody else sucked on.
>>
>>77674230
>>
>>77674230
Is it spicy?
>>
>>77674230

Would I?!
>>
>>77674230
No. Because I must be loyal to my waifu
>christopher_moltisanti.jpg
>>
>>77674230

>"juice"
>>
>>77674230
Dammit, this makes me instantly think of the ending to The Vanishing (not the crappy remake). Now I'm picturing Chowder drinking the juice and waking up hours later in a crate underground.
>>
>>77675433
Lol
>>
>>77675826
would you?
>>
>>77682020
I wouldn't
>>
This is the one episode where Chowder was willing to be married to Panini. And she turned him down.

Then she starting getting extremely obsessive...
>>
>>77682173
Shut up Chowder
>>
>>77683891
It was the episode that got me into Chowder. If a show can make me laugh real hard at least once, I'll watch it religiously. And the absurdly long spit take tore my sides up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.