[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good Catwoman stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Catwoman_0011.jpg (54 KB, 529x792) Image search: [Google]
Catwoman_0011.jpg
54 KB, 529x792
Any good Catwoman stories?
>>
I only started reading DC the last 3 years or so and I'm disappointed to say outside a few Forever Evil moments, she hasn't done anything interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>77670804
Valentine's run.
It just ended and is vol 6 and 7
>>
>>77670804
Am I really going to be the first to say Brubaker's run?
>>
File: selina.png (657 KB, 923x923) Image search: [Google]
selina.png
657 KB, 923x923
>>77670804
Brubaker's run (all of it)
Valentine's run (all of it)
Batman #392
Date Knight
Gotham City Sirens
Guardian of Gotham
Trail of the Gun
Batman: The Cat and the Bat
Catwoman Defiant
Her Sister's Keeper
When In Rome
Winick's run (controversial, but I liked it)
>>
>>77671906
Also:
Batman: Terror
Catwoman Secret Files and Origins
>>
>>77670826

Fuck you faggot.
OP, the current New52 run has been fucking awesome, start at issue 37 and just keep reading.
>>
>>77671906
Confirming this is good.

Catwoman rocks.
>>
>>77670804
>>77671906
Reminder that Brubaker's Catwoman only did good thing because she was mindwiped

BRAVO DC
R
A
V
O
>>
File: Catwoman72-p17.jpg (470 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Catwoman72-p17.jpg
470 KB, 1280x1920
>>77679895
Well Identity Crisis was a shitshow, and the ret-conned it anyway.
>>
>>77671906
I've also heard positive things about Will Pfeifer's run, can anyone confirm or deny?
>>
>>77682002
I found it to be a boring, cliched mess. It halts a lot of the great character development that took place in Brubaker's run and basically tries to make Selina into an idiotic, selfish, self-pitying, petty thief.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.