[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's dead right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1387.png (453 KB, 812x458) Image search: [Google]
1387.png
453 KB, 812x458
It's dead right
>>
>>77670787
It's dead
Also shit
>>
>>77670787
not enough feet
>>
>>77670787
Supposed to start again in January. But oh well.
Not in my top webcomic, so if it starts again it'll be nice, but I won't cry if it doesn't.
>>
>>77670787
For now, besides shouldn't you be catching up with other comics or games?
>>
>>77670787
Yup. Last update the artist said she'd start working on the comic again in September, now she's changed that to January. I think we all know that's not going to happen.
>>
>>77671792
>shouldn't you be catching up with other comics
Why?
>>
The kickstarter stuff is nearly wrapped up, she said that updates are coming again in January.
>>
>>77670787
I hope not

Ava's Demon threads on /co/ were comfy as fuck.
>>
>>77671792
Wich ones? Wich good comics can you recommend me anon? Bonus point if they dont have sjw or lgbt bullshit
>>
>>77678006
Cat slut adventures that take many months to update.
>>
Why is everyone in this comic such a slut?
>>
>>77678119
I checked that shit out the other day and I am not reading a comic in the Homestuck format again

Also I remember that something gay happened like in page 5 so no bonus points either
>>
>>77678185
>something gay
You can't even remember from a few days ago? Yeah alright, there is no hope for you then. Go read handstabby's shitty comic then because clearly you are just memeing about "muh no sjw/lgbt" shit.
>>
>>77678006
>Endtown
>Unlife
>SSSS

I'd recomend Poppy O'Possum too but >>77671434
Speaking of things that'll never update:
>Thunderpaw
>Power Nap
>Prequel. Give it a chance, it gets pretty good

And some finished comics too:
>Digger
>Run Freak Run
>A Redtail's Dream

If you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel, the how's your webcomic thread might be worth checking. Some of the stuff is actually neat, but most are just starting out and lack enough material for you to read and last through the hiatus, plus some inconsistent update schedules
>>
>>77678262
>Being this mad about me not checking your gay cat shitty comic

And well Im sorry for being paranoid for this kind of shit, but in my experience LGBT shit kills everything, it killed homestuck, it's killing Steven Universe and it killed the ending of korra

Most times it just feels forced and completely annoying

And I know that they gay shit was the thing with the gay sellers I just didn't thought it was necesary to say it you salty jerk
>>
>>77678547
Thanks m8, I'll be checking most of them out later
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.