[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good news everyone! Donald Blake confirmed for Thor 3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Donald Blake.jpg (38 KB, 681x420) Image search: [Google]
Donald Blake.jpg
38 KB, 681x420
Good news everyone! Donald Blake confirmed for Thor 3.
>>
MCU Thor a shit
>>
Daily Reminder the Ragnarok Subplot in Earth's Mightiest Heroes was dropped and forgotten about for a shoehorned Galactus final boss

This is the exact same shit that happened in Age of Ultron when they tried to squeeze Infinity War, Civil War, and Thor's final boss all in one movie
>>
File: Ruins 2 - 17.jpg (222 KB, 970x756) Image search: [Google]
Ruins 2 - 17.jpg
222 KB, 970x756
>>77663794
Now where did I see this before?
>>
>>77663831
>Daily Reminder the Ragnarok Subplot in Earth's Mightiest Heroes was dropped and forgotten about for a shoehorned Galactus final boss
You can blame Jeph Loeb for that.
You can blame Jeph Loeb for most things.
>>
>>77663831

Thor's final boss is MacGuffin who Thanos sent to wreak some realms and gets killed at the end of Ragnarok and Thor goes after Thanos in Infinity War pt 2.

or loki
>>
>>77663886

Who's running the Netflix shows? Is it Loeb because they're doing an amazing job. If it's Loeb I would be shocked given how bad is track record is. But he is head of Marvel TV..
>>
>>77663831
>This is the exact same shit that happened in Age of Ultron when they tried to squeeze Infinity War, Civil War, and Thor's final boss all in one movie
I only recall that first one.
>>
>>77664274
It's Loeb. What happened to EMH was more him thinking kids are morons than anything.
>>
thats for a different film

donald blake was already mentioned as Jane's Ex boyfriend in the first Thor anyway
>>
>>77663794
I'm suddenly reminded of a pitch an anon came up with on /co/ for how to introduce Herc to the MCU.
Either that of it's Volstagg, starved God Butcher style.
>>
>>77664315
Ironic, given how much he shills a certain kid. :^)
>>
>>77664315

That's amazing. I had put Loeb's comics successes down to his co-creators, but the Netflix shows are really special. It makes me reconsider if he is a talentless shit or not as if he is running the overall Netflix project directly he has done an outstanding job.
>>
>>77664403
>shilling for Loeb
>>
File: -1.jpg (26 KB, 570x314) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
26 KB, 570x314
>>77663794
Still too fat Chris. For shame.
>>
>>77664745
He's just making a valid observation though, you memer. His early comics are generally well received, his lates aren't. His mark on cartoons has been shit, his Netflix work hasn't.
>>
>>77663846
Post "America taught me to eat humans".
>>
>>77664918
>I'm not pretending to be the same anon, no sir
>>
File: Ruins 1Ruins 1 - 21.jpg (33 KB, 242x617) Image search: [Google]
Ruins 1Ruins 1 - 21.jpg
33 KB, 242x617
>>77664933
OM NOM NOM
>>
>>77665021
America as in Cap or the US?
>>
>>77666426
i remember he was referring to cap
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.