[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott Tenorman Must Die wasn't that great of an episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Scott Tenorman Must Die.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Scott Tenorman Must Die.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Scott Tenorman Must Die wasn't that great of an episode
>>
OP wasn't that much of a faggot.

Oh, wait.
>>
>>77663452
the entire episode was foreplay
and the ending was worth the build up
>>
it was less great and more shocking. back then cartman never did anything so extreme in the pursuit of revenge.

now though it loses replay value when cartman has done things that are similarly awful.
>>
when you know the ending it takes some of the fun out, but goddamn I still remember the first time I watched it and it was like a comedy bomb going off in my face.

loved it.
>>
The ending was God-tier. But it's lame that there wasn't any actual resolution, Cartman just got off Scott-free
>>
I hate is, cause in High School, kids kept going "Did you see the episode where Cartman forced the kid to eat his parents?" It is amazing how deaf people are to what would ruin an episode.
>>
File: 1357529527261.jpg (25 KB, 283x420) Image search: [Google]
1357529527261.jpg
25 KB, 283x420
>>77663499
>>
>>77663499
>Scott-free
Kek
>>
My older brother was only bothered by two moments in all of South Park. This, and Butters getting the Shuriken in the eye.
>>
File: 38458345893.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
38458345893.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>77663499
>>
>>77663529

Ooooh, the shuriken was bad, yeah. I'm not good with eye injuries.
>>
>>77663529
The shuriken can either go one of two ways

You either find it hilarious because of how much of a sudden swerve it was from them being cool anime characters one second and children who just wounded their friend in the next.

Or you could find it disturbing because of how genuinely freaked out everyone is and how Butters just stares in shock for a second before he starts to cry.
>>
>>77663591
well, the fact that he seemed to have fully recovered from such a thing suggests that either he was incredibly lucky not to get hit straight in the pupil, or he was but didn't end up developing visual defects and issues later on because >no continuity

would you be able to recover from such a thing if you got hit in the white though? I heard of this guy who got a glass shard stuck deep into his eye once and he felt nothing but minor discomfort, he didn't end up losing the eye or anything and it was just a matter of relatively simple surgery.
>>
>>77663499
>Scott-free

Ummm episode 200 and 201...
>>
>>77663529
stuff like that skeeves me out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.