[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we supposed to believe this guy did ANYTHING wrong? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: jessica-jones-will.jpg (93 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-will.jpg
93 KB, 740x1110
Are we supposed to believe this guy did ANYTHING wrong? I don't get it.
>>
>cis white male

HE DID EVERYTHING WRONG!
>>
He murdered the retiring black cop and destroyed all the evidence how Kilgrave can mind control people..... over his vengeance against Kilgrave.

Yeah, 'Roid Cap wasn't thinking anything through but that's how he rolls.
>>
Killed the detective and then burned the evidence of Kilgrave's power. I'm fairly certain he wasn't under Kilgrave's influence at that time, just hopped up on Reds.
>>
>>77657597
>group/person with power over them, gets them addicted to drugs
>technically has a choice, pursues addiction/drugs
>does things considered wrong by most characters while on the drugs
How come everyone forgives Malcolm and demonizes Nuke? He was just getting justice for his boys.
>>
>>77657694
>>77657694
Why did he even do that? That's ooc even for Nuke. should've just burnt the place with the cop knocked out
>>
>>77657694
>destroyed all the evidence how Kilgrave can mind control people..... over his vengeance against Kilgrave
>>77657696
>then burned the evidence of Kilgrave's power

It's because he didn't want Kilgrave arrested and placed in the system.
>>
>>77657729
Malcolm didnt commit murder.

He's also more kawaii and didnt attempt to kill jess.
>>
>>77657735
He was literally crazy. As >>77657763 points out, everying JJ and crew were doing was to arrest Kilgrave. Nuke just wanted him dead, and had always wanted him dead. Which after having been made nearly kill Patsy and off himself, I don't blame him. The pills just made him go overboard. Patsy realized that even after he tried to kill Jess while on pills. He was acting irrationally to achieve those ends.
>>
>>77657770
>Malcolm didnt commit murder.
Malcolm was lucky his drugs just made him a shitty person that passed out in elevators and not a murderer then.
>>
>>77657729
>getting justice for his boys
>murders a cop for no real reason
>>
that's nuke? he looks like a fucking faggot.
>>
so how come being under influence of purple guy is an excuse for doing bad things, but being under the influence of drugs isn't?
his mental state was compromised, but the fact is he only had to go that far because the others were getting in his way.

definition of misunderstood hero lead astray
>>
>>77658288
He willingly takes the drugs. He decided to get back into the program so it's all on him.
>>
>>77658320
he was probably gonna die if he didn't do that though, I can't say I blame him. He didn't even want to be in the program, they had to capture him again.
>>
>>77658382
>he was probably gonna die if he didn't do that though

no he wasnt. he would just have been in the hospital longer.
>>
File: 1311911353773.png (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1311911353773.png
16 KB, 400x400
>>77657597

You mean besides all the things he did wrong?
>>
>>77658382
He wasn't going to die, but he was so lustful for vengeance he was ready to jump back into the field and kill that nigga for fucking with his boys.

>MUH MUH MUH BOYS!!
>>
Am I the only one who enjoyed Nuke? He was pretty badass.
Random thought: I was really upset when Luke forgave(Or at least seemed like he forgave) Jessica. I wanted it to end on that note with Luke and Jessica, leaving the pieces to be repaired in The Defenders and adding a little tension to the team. On top of that, I don't want Jessica in Luke's story, I want fresh new characters, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy Jessica. She was pretty cool. I just don't want the whole romance sub-plot and all of that in Luke's story, making him a badass motorcycle riding bachelor kicking dude's asses.
>>
>>77657694
>He murdered the retiring black cop

C'mon, it was clearly the cop's fault. He's the one who ran after two alleged killers without informing anybody or calling for backup while being two days from retirement.
>>
>>77658684
Did he fully forgive Jessica? I thought all of that was scripted by Kilgrave. We never see them interact after the fight on their own terms, and he disappeared.

Also, look at the cast list for his show. It's all new people + Claire.
>>
>>77657597
He was a decent guy, the pills made him full-on kekoo for cocoa puffs. I got the impression he felt weak when compared to the superpowered people like Jessica and Kilgrave. Like Trish, he hates the feeling, and it lead him back to the black ops unit and the pills.
>>
>>77658580
And he wanted to get back on the streets to protect his girl and put a very dangerous supervillain in the ground
>>
I would have liked Nuke better if he wasn't trying his hardest to be Brody from Homeland, with his facial expressions.

The damaged heroine and near identical Sean Callery music was Homeland enough, didn't need weird smirkface too.
>>
>>77657729
A: Nuke chose the drugs, willingly, knowing what they do.
B: Malcolm was a victim of a mind-controlling villain who turned him into a heroin addict. Anyone who has a basic understanding of highly addictive substances knows that's not easily overcome-able. And then he goes on overcome it.
>>
>>77658766
>Cottonmouth
>Black Mariah
>Misty Knight

The villains are from the comics with Mariah being the big bad and cotton the second in command. It's not like Luke had much of a side crew aside from Misty, Danny and Jessica

Plus there has to be at least one old black man who gets fridge for the hero. We had a reporter and now a cop. Who's next? Doctor, lawyer or teacher?
>>
>>77657660
This.

>killed a black cop
>removed evidence of Kilgrave's powers

He was part of the cis white patriarchy all along.
>>
>>77659508
My money is on an old black club owner who gives Luke wisdom. It'll be dramatic, but also keeping the cycle going.
>>
>>77659508
An old jazz musician from the 60's who teaches Luke to be a cool cat. And hes also blind for extra sympathy
>>
>>77657735
he wanted to kill kilgrave. if all evidence of his powers was destroyed then there'd be no point in keeping him alive and killing him would be the only possible course of action.
>>
Nuke was completely right

Getting Hope out of jail wasn't worth the risk of not putting a bullet in Kilgrave's head the moment they captured him in the van. And Hope and dozens of other people died anyway.

If they killed Kilgrave and hired Matt Murdock to defend Hope, the entire series would be averted
>>
>>77659942
its stick and he's black now
no one mentions it
>>
File: rittermann.jpg (3 MB, 2240x2925) Image search: [Google]
rittermann.jpg
3 MB, 2240x2925
13 episodes into No Daredevil cameo an chill and she gives you this look

come on people
>>
>>77657597
He really did do nothing wrong, aside from killing the cop
>>
>>77661117
He was 2 years from retirement.
He was already dead.
>>
>>77658794
that's not good enough reasoning m8
>>
>>77661117
as soon as everyone else was on on board with the 'just kill the soft cunt' plan, he decided the best thing to do was road rage all over his would-be allies just because he'd been couched by his GF for roid raging. idiot jughead chimped out.
>>
>>77661303
Can't believe this show pulled that "x time from retirement" shit with a straight face.
>>
>>77660607
Yeah, but if they acted rationally then how could they possibly stretch the series along for 10 more episodes? This is kinda like a slasher movie, the characters have to be morons so that the movie can exist.
>>
>>77661347

I'm slightly leaning towards it being put in as a joke, but it just wasn't that funny. Lacked that Lethal Weapon sax riff.
>>
>>77657837
Doesn't change the fact that he didn't commit the murder, and Nuke did. Luck or not - one is a murderer, the other isn't.
>>
File: 1431546969841.jpg (19 KB, 182x128) Image search: [Google]
1431546969841.jpg
19 KB, 182x128
>CIS white male literally taking red pills
top kek
>>
>>77661820
So one person's actions while on drugs is excusable but another person's actions while on drugs is totally up to them.

Got it.
>>
>>77657597
>another thin guy
Has he been hitting the gym? Like, at all?
>>
>>77657694
>'Roid Cap

Isn't Steve Rogers already technically 'roid Cap?
>>
>>77663757
Nuke willingly took the pills.

Malcolm was mind controlled into addiction.
>>
>>77663872
Oh so I guess you know how long redpills affect someone. Relapse totally has nothing to do with the addiction, right?
>>
>>77664043

This is comic book chemicals
>>
>>77664062
Yeah, my point exactly.
>>
>>77661433
>>77661347
Well, it worked as a triple bluff for me at least.
>>
>>77664121
So now two of these show have killed off an older black dude for some minor drama (much less so in JJ), who is next??
>>
>>77664043
Do you?
>>
>>77664043
We should ask /pol/.
>>
>>77660623
Everyone mentions it, but never in front of Stick. Stick doesn't know because he's blind
>>
>>77660607
>>77661359
JJ is happening basically alongside Daredevil or slightly afterwards. Matt and Foggy have JUST set up shop. They're still unknowns as lawyers. Yes, hiring Matt would have saved the day, but we can say that because we know Matt exists. To Jessica he'd just be another random newbie lawyer. Why hire him over your lawyer friend, or literally any other?
>>
When's he going to be back?
Take your pick:
>DD s2
>Luke Cage s1
>Defenders s1
>JJ s2
>DD s3
>Other
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.