[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>demon battling her vampires Does anyone else think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>demon battling her vampires

Does anyone else think that the special could have been twice as long?
>>
>>77656540

I would have MUCH preferred a TV movie with acts and stuff.

It felt really hyped up for what were basic episodes with some extra thought into the character development etc.
>>
>>77656540
i could have sworn we were originally told it WOULD be twice as long
>>
Seeing this get talked about kind of makes me want to revisit the series. Should I?
The last episode I watched was Breezy. Holy shit that was awful
>>
File: 1372129278490.gif (747 KB, 477x367) Image search: [Google]
1372129278490.gif
747 KB, 477x367
>Rate stakes

5/10, mediocre

Pros:
>motherfuckin VAMPIRE "Sick Flaming Chariot" KING
>vampire crew is fantastic
>like holy shit
>sucrose's new song is great
>special guest appearance by sucrose
>more marceline exposition, I guess?

Cons:

>no hunson abadeer
>all the other songs are shit
>overarching plot mostly sucks and is only there to bring the vamp enemies back
>no real adventure
>finn and jake are made to be retards
>bubbceline hinted it at but never touched on explicitly because lol cartoon network, wasted effort
>>
>>77656582
>regular episodes with some extra thought into the character development
that's still better than like half of season 6
>>
File: 1442701233330.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1442701233330.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>77657309

No need to repost this garbage in every AT thread. Your opinion was worthless the first time around. And nobody explicitly asked for it this time, either.
>>
>>77657304

Season 6 for the most part was pretty bad, honestly, but I feel like so far Season 7 is getting back to Adventure Time basics (for me, at least). They really need to make Finn likable again, but so far it hasn't focused on him yet anyway.

All in all, it's been good. Give it a shot, I'd say.
>>
>>77657781
>7 season
jesus fuck just let it die already, there's just no way a show can be good for so long
>>
>>77656540
two episodes longer maybe but not twice
>>
>>77657304
Breezy is the bottom of the Adventure Time barrel. There's bad and meh episodes afterwards, but everything since has been better than that
>>
Did /co/ like these episodes? I only just caught up and missed out on all the discussion
>>
>>77661277
s'all right
>>
>>77656540
It could've been, and if it was, it probably would've had more room to breathe and grow. As it is, I'd say it was only good, not great. I'd be more comfortable with that if I didn't feel like they wasted a good bit of potential, with Marceline's backstory and all being one of the main things here. It could've had far more weight than it did.
>>
File: Reptilian.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian.gif
372 KB, 900x600
>Marceline dispatched the underlings with ease in the past in the same order she killed them this time
>They were weaker now then they were then
>Jobs every fight so "muh friendship" can win
>Despite that Finn, Jake, and Peppermint Buttler are retards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.