[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the show like the comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
Is the show like the comics?
>>
It's somehow worse.
>>
>>77654089

Forever, I will only see the Charizard version of that image in my mind.
>>
>>77654479
post it
>>
>>77654089
It is far superior. Ironically because it is good at NOT shoving in random shit from other Marvel heroes.
>>
>>77654089
what's this? i like comics about cute nerdy girls masturbating
>>
File: ccQhc.jpg (99 KB, 796x600) Image search: [Google]
ccQhc.jpg
99 KB, 796x600
>>77654479
>>77654717

;^)
>>
>>77654717
>being this goddamn new
Google it faggot
>>
>>77654089
Johnny looks like mat Damon here wat the fuc
>>
>>77654772
>That forced Rosario Dawson at the end
Yea, no.
I liked JJ but it wanted to force other Marvel Characters hard, I liked the way that they used Nuke, but I think that having Dawson was one of the most retarded things I've seen a tv show do in a while. To me it felt like "WE WANT DD" and the studio said, "no" and then the writers were like "fuck it we'll play second fiddle, give us anyone, we're goddamn desperate"
>>
>>77654089
>/co/ regularly claims there used to be a few dozen edits
>have only seen the Charizard, there were a couple others but can't remember what they were

Has anybody saved the other edits?
>>
File: DNiPT.jpg (98 KB, 798x600) Image search: [Google]
DNiPT.jpg
98 KB, 798x600
>>77655574

>What is reverse image search?
>>
>>77654089
Not really. It has parts of the comics, but adds in tons of other stuff, removes some of the fluff and even the characterizations are a bit differently.
>>
>>77655627
you fucked up with the Charizard
>>
Its not like the comic but that would be literally impossible given real world context and in universe characters and timeline.
>>
>>77654772
The dichotomy between Jones and the rest of the superhero world was the entire fucking point of Alias.
>>
>>77655569
But the point of her character has always been to make an appearance in each of the Netflix Marvel series. That was stated from the start.

Not having Matt cameo at all was bull but including Rosario was always gonna happen regardless of DD.
>>
>>77656415

That was the problem with Alias though.

She was a brand new character and we were expected to believe she was this important character we just never saw. It should have been about Jessica Drew like original intended but Bendis didn't want to because it'd ruin his precious Spider-Woman. Instead you get "That girl you never heard of but she knows all those people you have heard of really well!"
>>
>>77657090
Jessica was never important, what book did you read?
>>
>>77657090
Part of the reason she was so fucked up after coming out of the coma was that no one cared about her and her absence was basically unnoticed by the world. She was supposed to be a nobody who got fucked up early in her career and never got over it.

Wasn't it an editorial choice not to use Jessica Drew?
>>
>>77657403
>Wasn't it an editorial choice not to use Jessica Drew?
Pretty sure.
>>
>>77657403
Yeah IIRC Drew was supposed to be the focus of Alias.
>>
>>77654089
They took Kilgrave and turned his cool level up to eleven out of possible five

It's a Kilgrave show, seriously.
>>
>>77657403
Bendis said he decided to make it an OC because the story he had in mind didn't fit her character.

This was back in the days when he actually cared about that kind of stuff.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.