[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he went to Borchmore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>he went to Borchmore
>>
Stop saying Borchmore!
>>
WE GOT FIRE!
>>
Best episode is the backstory for the gay couple and how the movie they were working on gets increasingly shitty.
>>
>>77654064
so fucking believable
>put a light on him.. when it lights up, that means he's mad!
>>
>>77654064
>Best episode is the backstory for the gay couple

Why?
>>
>>77654116
aside from the whole gay thing it was pretty fucking relatable. who hasn't done something career-ruiningly stupid because of a boner? and even if not you personally, we all hear stories about that shit happening in hollywood

plus i liked when he was bonding with kevin over classic films..
plus i loved kevin guiltily sneaking into an 'x-rated' movie only to discover it was deep and mature because it was the old meaning of X
>>
>>77654116

'Cause it's entertaining as fuck. Wally is this up and coming director, gets his chance to make his dream project, falls in love with Gus and tries to get him into the movie, causing it to became worse and worse until he essentially ends up making Plan 9 but that didn't matter because he did it out of love.

It's nice.
>>
>>77654116
Because Kevin fucks up thinking he was doing what was best.
>>
>>77654148
>>77654180
That really was the best episode, I never expected mission hill to have so many sweet moments as this episode had
>>
File: buenomad.jpg (50 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
buenomad.jpg
50 KB, 720x478
>>77654148

Also a spoof of one of the greatest cinema creations in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHRq80QNnJM
>>
>>77654527
unemployment and andy vs the real world were my favorite. they really spoke to me
then you have episodes like the pilot and kevin finds love, where i don't relate but i appreciate it more as a result. living vicariously. also googer-geiger.
then there's shit like happy birthday kevin, andy joins the PTA, and andy gets a promotion.. which are just pure madcap hilarity

as for moments i forget which episode they go with
>opening up a fake dance club just to exert power over people, including the immortal line " 'are you high?' (vacant smile confirming yes)"
>posey's massage ad typos relief into release and lots of scumbags show up for sexual massage, including a straight up old-tyme pimp whom she actually massages properly so he can feel the pain when she kicks his ass
>barf movie marathon, including 'barfly'
>penis penis penis
>I VANT MY HAIRCUT BACK
>let's be like ewoks!
etc etc
>>
>the episode where Andy gets invited to the Grammys and not-9/11 happens
>>
>>77654925
haha yeah. that spoofed stupid news frenzies so well. it's sad we never learned our lesson about those, and they've become a normal accepted way of life now, with even google getting in on it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.