[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Like it? Buy it! Yeah how about you fuck off m8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zGGtag0.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
zGGtag0.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1920
>Like it? Buy it!
Yeah how about you fuck off m8
>>
>Actively killing the industry by not buying titles you enjoyed

It's reasons like this that cult hits get cancled.
>>
>>77648769
What's wrong with buying/supporting something you like?
>>
>>77648822
Because this is the comics industry, you're not suppose to buy things you like.
>>
>>77648837
>Because this is the comics industry, you're not suppose to buy things you like.

>Things idiots say
>>
>>77648769
I always read that in my head as if Hulk is shouting it
>>
>>77648837

>hurr durr fuck the industry

i remember when i was in high school and had no job
>>
I don't buy because I don't want to reveal my power level to anyone, even by purchasing digitally and leaving a paper trail. I'm a normal fag, can't have friends and family find out I'm one of you.
>>
>>77648816
>Actively killing the industry
We already have the Big Two for that.
>>
>>77648837
Hahaha poorfag
>>
>>77648883
>>77649001
>>77649172
Hes parodying what that Marvel editor said
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.