[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Finn was the main character of his own show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
Remember when Finn was the main character of his own show?
>>
Sauce pls.
>>
Yeah and it sucked then.
>>
Back before they fucked him up and made him uninteresting enough to warrant focusing on wholeheartedly meaningless side characters?
>>
>>77642609
Was the Marceline miniseries any good? or did everything revert back to status quo.
>>
>>77643851
It gave some more backstory, but you're right on the last part.
Marceline went back to being a Vampire, PB returned to ruling Candy Kingdom, etc etc.
>>
>>77643851
>Introduced first genuinely interesting villains since the Lich
>Promptly killed them all off
>>
File: beefcake king.png (261 KB, 785x440) Image search: [Google]
beefcake king.png
261 KB, 785x440
>>77643851
The villains were solid. The whole thing was pretty alright.
>>
>>77643510
>>77643547

Finn is the best character on adventure time bar none.
>>
Yes, and he still is. Stop being butthurt that a crazy rich world with a lot of characters doesn't focus mostly on the main character.
>>
>>77643851
Nah, it sucked shit
>>
>>77643959
>>77643899
goddammit I was hoping with Moynihan off the project we'd actually get some good storytelling, not status quo time.
>>
>>77643998
>Not Jake
>implying
>>
>>77644033
>missed the ending point
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_oJR2psGY

T B H, the whole show never really changes and always stays the status quo.

Also the Rebeccca Sugar song was worth the whole miniseries.

I liked it. It kind of renewed the series when it seemed dead since season 4.
>>
Remember when Adventure Time didn't have a plot

I blame stupid bitches for this because they wanted plot in a show that didn't need it. Why?

>I want a mushroom war to mutate everything on Earth and turn everyone into fantasy creature and talking candy

Or you could like...y'know...accept this how things always have been and don't need to make up bullshit.
>>
File: Finn_and_Jake_.jpg (228 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Finn_and_Jake_.jpg
228 KB, 1600x900
YOU SAID THE FUN WILL NEVER END
>>
>>77644969
desu I've never heard a song in Adventure Time that I liked. At best I'm indifferent.
>>
>>77646198
The only one that comes to mind that I actually liked was Jake's tropical island song he sings in the gladiator tomb. It was pretty catchy to be honest family.
>>
>>77645148
I remember being so hype about Cartoon Network picking up the show just based on the Pen and Jake pilot and then they started the apocalyptic worldbuilding almost immediately.

It only became more complex. God, they had such a good idea and fucked it.
>>
>>77643851
The song at the end is titled "Everything Stays" so what do you think?
>>
>>77642609
Finn is easily the worst part of the main cast at this point (the only way to surpass him would be reverting Ice King to Simon, honestly the entire Betty subplot was dumb and I hope they'll just forget it) so I couldn't care less that he gets less focus, especially since too much focus on Finn - or rather his "where is my gf" struggle - was one of the things that made seasons 5 and 6 so shitty as a whole after very enjoyable seasons 3 and 4.

Jake and Bubblegum are the most enjoyable to watch nowadays and I'm fine with that since they were my favorites to begin with.
>>
>>77645148
Season 1 was as bad as season 6, just in a different way.
>>
File: AT finn jake.gif (206 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
AT finn jake.gif
206 KB, 499x281
>>77646422
>Season 1 was as bad as season 6
fuck off
>>
>>77643959
The King will be back, and he was the best one.
>>
File: best character.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
best character.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>77646477
>muh stoner humor

3>4>2>5>1=6

If they'll keep it up with season 7 it can become second or third best easily though. As long as they won't make Finn emerge on another love quest, just let him have adventures with no need to seek a girl, and especially don't try to revive either old ship.

I'm not saying season 1 was bad as a whole, mind you - some episodes were great, like Enchiridion, His Hero or the dungeon one with the cat monster on the top of my head (but then season 6 had some ok ones too, like Evergreen or fun PepBut stuff). I just don't find it very remarkable and it's hilariously overrated.
>>
>>77646559
Pretty sure Empress is guaranteed to come back too, at least as a flashback cameo. I found her a bit too generic though, King and Hierophant were the best.
>>
>this song will never reflect AT ever again

http://youtu.be/qEJ4spdiTxw
>>
File: worstvampire.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
worstvampire.png
164 KB, 500x281
>>77646559
Well, at least we won't have to worry about this piece of shit coming back.
>>
>>77646577
>stoner humor
thats not regular show
3>2=1>4>5>6
>>
>>77642609
Remember when he actually had development and him trying hard wasn't just a joke but part of his never give up personality?

>>77643851
Starts off alright and then slowly turns into nothing, then status quo is restored. we don't learn much and the message is "things sort of change but don't" which is just admitting that they really don't in an important way with this show
>>
>>77646693
I agree with this list, just swap the < before 4 for a =

Nightosphere two-parter was easily the best one up to date. Where is Hunson nowadays anyway? Is his VA too busy? I've expected a cameo in Stakes.
>>
File: 1447903432886.png (330 KB, 472x599) Image search: [Google]
1447903432886.png
330 KB, 472x599
>>77642609
Remember when threads for this weren't just repeatably about complaining about the same thing?
>>
File: AT pen.jpg (327 KB, 4484x1167) Image search: [Google]
AT pen.jpg
327 KB, 4484x1167
the vampire court are the best vilains since the Lich King but Finn jobbed so much that i couldnt appreciate them.
Pen Help
>>
>>77646851
They also jobbed pretty hard though. It feels like the writers have no idea of scale. Many ofthem normal stories they try to do need a longer time but then they get a mini series and try to fit a much bigger story in that
>>
>>77646801
but muh comfy show that'd be just like Regular Show if it wasn't for later developments
>>
File: last-week-tonight-john-oliver.jpg (113 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
last-week-tonight-john-oliver.jpg
113 KB, 1200x800
>CIS white male
>main character

What is this? 2014?
>>
>>77646989
ebin
>>
>>77646989
By far /tv/'s worse meme.
>>
>>77646947
regula show is shit tho
>>
Remember when the show wasn't so existentialists all the time
>>
>>77647141
haven't been such since season 7 started, it's back its season 2/3 prime imo
>>
>>77647171
Well that's kind of good to hear
>>
>>77647171
It's back to simple adventures, but it's not like just doing that automatically makes it good.
They're not as good at making whimsical, irreverent stuff as they were back in the day.
>>
Yo can a nigga get some HD links to the Stakes episodes?
>>
>>77647327
Bop.
https://www.dailymotion.com/steven-universes
>>
>>77645148
Yeah, it was way better when they were just hinting at things. Giving the creator full control almost always ends horribly, and AT is a prime example, what with the meaningless, pointless, faux-artsy 'avant-garde' episodes of last(?) season.
>>
>>77647594
I would say the problem is more too many cooks in the kitchen, and none of them are that good
>>
>>77646652
What the hell was up with her? like she was weird even for AT standards
>>
File: 1448149282159.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1448149282159.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>77647537
>>
>>77647672
I'm guessing she's probably inspired by Chinese/East Asian vampire equivalent mythical monsters. But a forehead vagina is pretty weird even for Asian folklore.
>>
>>77647672
She seemed to be powered by the moon but outside that I have no idea. She has super healing abilities but then at the end doesn't cause she is concentrated on stuff? She has some sort of ability that lets command things I think?

She barely had a personality to speak of
>>
>>77643851
It was really good, only the end kinda underwhelming compared to the epic part 7 and the part 4 song sucked.
>>
>>77647747
>but then at the end doesn't cause she is concentrated on stuff?

I think she's vulnerable to Marceline's soul sucking ability when she's staked; that's how I interpreted it anyway.
>>
>>77643851

It was a chance at redemption. They dropped the ball like how I dropped their show.
>>
>>77647594
The artsy fartsy crap is good. I don't know why it bothers you so much.
>>
I just marathon this show. And how the tone of this show changes is really depressing
>>
>>77647949
I mean I'm okay with a little artsy
But I think they over did it in season six
>>
>>77643851
no and yes
>>
>>77644033
Moynihan wrote like half of the miniseries.
>>
File: asami korra.png (282 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
asami korra.png
282 KB, 640x360
>>77644033
>>77648511
>>But not everyone was happy with the Legend of Korra's finale. There were a few at Cartoon Network who felt the event was less than magical.

>According to the intern, who wishes to remain Anonymous, Adventure Time Storyboarder Jesse Moynihan bashed his head against the wall while screaming "NO! NOOO! NO THEY FUCKING BEAT US NOOOOOOO! THOSE HACKS DID DYKE PANDERING BEFORE US NOOOOOOOOO! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

>Sources also confirm that "Steven Universe" creator Rebecca Sugar locked herself in the bathroom and tried committing suicide, because "Now no one is going to think my fat ugly rock aliens are actually gay."
>>
>>77644005
>Finn
>the main character

stop being a faggot
>>
>>77644005
the cast was always limitless, but pre season 5 Finn was the locus -- all other characters were introduced through him (or Jake). now we can have episodes out of nowhere where the main character is someone else, and Finn maybe has a cameo, or doesn't appear at all. his status as main character is definitely fading.
>>
File: i'd totally hit that.png (556 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
i'd totally hit that.png
556 KB, 1366x768
They should turn Adventure Time with Finn and Jake into Adventure Time with Bonnie Bubblegum, make her lose her kingdom again and let her go on adventures.
>>
Yo Stakes was the shit. Just watched all of it. Fucking 10/10.
>>
>>77649264
They don't want to

Why? Because I don't know
>>
>>77647672
>>77647747
I think everything under the moonlight she could control. Don't know about the pearls or anything though. It probably will never be explained and I like that.
>>
>>77649264
>>77649336
perhaps because they can't fucking change the formula if the show is caled AT with Finn and Jake? They'd probably need to make a new show for that.
>>
>>77649336
Because that would be stupid and dumb.
>>
>>77647813
Yeah that could have used a better explanation but Hunsen and Marcy have shown they can suck living souls before.
>>
>>77649401
They don't care about them anymore and the show hasn't had "with Finn and Jake" in the title for years, so what's stopping them?
>>
File: legit.png (385 KB, 630x615) Image search: [Google]
legit.png
385 KB, 630x615
>>77648915
>>
>>77649475
>They don't care about them anymore
Doesn't explain the recent episodes being actually good

>and the show hasn't had "with Finn and Jake" in the title for years
Did they ever put it in the title? I've never seen the show on TV so I never paid any attention to it.
>>
>>77649516
Yeah and like, one and a half of the recent episodes have been focused on those two.

They had that subtitle for the first eight or so episodes of season one's title cards then they dropped it for some reason. Not really sure why, they wouldn't start delving into other characters for years at that point.
>>
>>77649264

You know I agree with this If they're not going to focus on fin any more. Zen at least focus on characters I give two shits about
>>
>>77649558
>Yeah and like, one and a half of the recent episodes have been focused on those two.
After S6 I honestly found it necessary they clear up some things first, and give a decent reason for Stakes to happen. Varmints was pretty much a prequel. I'm pretty sure we'll get much more adventures with actual Finn and Jake in the future.
>>
What does Penn Ward even think about all this shit? Didn't he give up any involvement with the show awhile ago?

If that's true, then that boggles my mind, the fact that someone would create something, leave, and then not care to the point where they'd let a bunch of jackasses do whatever the hell they want with it
>>
>>77649659
We'll see Finn's mother in this season
>>
>>77649722
The writers said we won't get anything about Finn's mom until at least S8.
>>
>>77649718
No. He is apparently working on a theatrical movie according to what some people say here instead of working on the actual show. He still does voices when needed.

>>77649767
Well shit.
>>
>>77649718
Pen's still fully concentrated about the movie. He wants it to be perfect, and it seems like it's fucking him up mentally. He hasn't been active at all on social networks lately.
>>
>>77649718
Ward likely still oversees everything and helps come up with ideas, he's just less involved than he used to be and is apparently gearing up for the movie.

As for him not caring, I look at it this way: Ward came up with these characters and told the stories he had with them for a few years, but then he started to get burnt out. But he was always a fan of bringing in people with strong individual voices to help on the show, so he probably thinks if he ran out of stories he can let these other people give their take and go nuts.

Pen (and everyone else on the show) thinks they're doing good stuff still, just because people on /co/ think it's shit doesn't mean they all know it too and are living in denial.
>>
>>77649718
I think he got tired with keeping those shit monkeys in check
>>
>>77649801
>He wants it to be perfect, and it seems like it's fucking him up mentally.
sauce? that gives me hope.
>>
>>77649801

>It's nothing but 2 hours of Finn crying in a corner.
>>
I just want Finn to have a new love interest.
>>
>>77650264
Oh great, End of Adventure time, just what i need
>>
>>77650374
INTRODUCING CÚCKPRINCESS

CAN FINN ACCEPT THE LOVE OF A PRINCESS WHO LITERALLY FEEDS OFF OF CÚCKING?

JESSE MOYNIHAN CALLS IT THE MOST DARING ADVENTURE TIME STORY YET!
>>
>>77650374

And i want him to be competent and to stop being a total pushover, but we can't get everything we want.
>>
>>77650486
Did you see Stakes? Finn in that was just like season 1.
>>
>>77650537
Finn was a retard buffoon in Stakes, and no, he wasn't just a retard buffoon in season 1.
>>
>>77650374
How about adventuring
>>
>>77650374
He can have one offscreen just to get his head straight.
>>
>>77650548
He was always headstrong and dumb. He was exactly the same in Stakes.
>>
Much like Spider-Gwen, Finn was the worst part of his own show.
>>
>>77650537
If this was season 1 then Finn would have beat the shit out of half those vampires despite being 4 years younger.
Stakes was season 1 Finn if he was never actually a hero, just a kid really eager to be one.
>>
>>77650952
>Stakes was season 1 Finn if he was never actually a hero, just a kid really eager to be one.
that about covers it. 16 yo Fin would be fucking amazed by his 12 yo self's heroic prowess. it's not like the 12 yo didn't have flaws. it was just, being amazing was at the core of that character.
>>
>>77643851

it was ok and filled in a lot of holes in the past but doesnt really change where the show is headed in the mainline
>>
>>77650952
What. Finn can do all the things he did when he was younger he's just fighting vampires now which are much stronger than him. He can't even get hits on them. Just like the time he couldn't do anything against Marceline but got one hit on her because she was playing with him.
>>
>>77651378
Marcy wasn't playing along, the entire reason she spared him was that he actually hurt her and she was surprised by that.

12 year old Finn could do that, but 16 year old Finn doesn't hit any vampire at any point in Stakes, just make attempts that fail because apparently being clumsy is a main part of his character now.

If Finn could still do all the things S1 Finn could then that thing Marcy said about Finn stealing the kill on the dark cloud would have been actually feasible for him.
>>
>>77651378
You can always argue the vampires were fuckstrong and Finn never would've been able to hurt them. That's more of a technicality though.

It's the tone that's the issue, the light the show wants to put him in. He's more of a bumbling comic relief than the top tier hero who's being outmatched by a villain who's just that incredible.
>>
>>77651524
Yeah, he's weaker, a pussy starved fucktard, and basically the puppet and brainless footsolder of bubblegum and every princess in the show.
Dude doesn't even fight evil.
He practically is evil.
>>
>>77651524
>Marcy wasn't playing along
She could have easily destroyed him if she wanted to. Did you even watch the episode? From the point when she appeared at their house she was just playing with them. Finn doesn't hit any vampire in Stakes because they're actually serious and not fucking around with him. And no Finn could have never beaten the dark cloud because it's just fucking gas. The only way to kill it was to suck it up.
>>
>>77651925
It would make a good plot-hook for a D&D adventure. A pair of former adventurers turned servants to a corrupt queen have to be stopped before they can lead the queen's armies in conquest of the last free nations in the land.
>>
>>77650537
No he wasn't.
>>
>>77652160
Marcy wasn't at her full strength or else he would have died in one second but she still wasn't letting him get hits in, he earned that punch and that was why she was impressed.

Finn doesn't hit any vamp in Stakes because he was a clumsy buffoon and that's the only reason. He could have easily nailed the vampire king with that stake tree he had but he missed because I guess if he did something actually useful it wouldn't have been funny.
He also didn't actually do anything to stop the moon (but he could have) because he was the butt end of a joke once again with his getting the sword by the time she was already dead.

And are you really implying something like the cloud was unstoppable? If the writers wanted them to Finn and Jake would have came up with some crazy idea to take it out lickity split just like they always do whenever there's a world ending horror about, but all they had them do was sit underneath the thing.
It's not like Marcy turning into a fucking magical girl was the only logical way to defeat that monster.
>>
>>77650537
Season 1 Finn was actually somewhat competent. Finn in Stakes was just there for comedic relief and didnt do anything besides look like an idiot and job.
>>
>>77652288
>Marcy wasn't at her full strength
>he earned that punch and that was why she was impressed
There you go
>Finn doesn't hit any vamp in Stakes because he was a clumsy buffoon and that's the only reason
He would have hit The King many times if The King wasn't such a good fighter or had telekinesis. Sure the tree was a joke but there's no way he could have hit the king with it if he wasn't going to miss already.
>He could have stopped the moon
How

>If the writers wanted
If the writers wanted literally anything could happen. That's not an argument.
>>
>>77652394
The tree thing had nothing to do with the King, it had to do with Finn, and he fucked up. This shows how he was being shitty because if they had him hit the baddies but have the baddies recover from that that shows both how strong the vampires are but also has Finn not be useless, but they went for Finn being useless.
With the moon he could have actually attacked her but not have it do anything, but aside from uselessly shanking her body a million times he didn't even get any hits in.
You're arguing the vampires were just too strong, but many instances of Finn fucking up had nothing to do with the vampires, just himself, so that's not an argument.

When there's a world like AT which can do whatever the fuck it wants even in terms of character consistency, then that kind of is an argument. The writers needed someone to bring the jokes so they made degraded Finn quite a lot to do that. The writers have demonstrated that if they want something they will invent up whatever they want to get it, but in this there wasn't even an explanation given, Finn was just shitty at everything and that was that.
>>
>>77652503
>With the moon he could have actually attacked her but not have it do anything
He attacked her many times and then he was put under her slow spell and could only grab her leg.
>Many instances of Finn fucking up
Like one with the tree and that's pretty much it.

Finn shows more competence in these episodes than in the past. In these episodes Finn is showing a more mature attitude towards things. He's not flying off the handle like he used to, he's thinking about things, and he can sort of read people by just looking at their eyes which he does twice.

>Degraded Finn quite a lot
Finn hasn't degraded at all.
>>
>>77646577
You don't know what stoner humor is. Just admit your a shipper fag who likes undue super serious plot and shipper romance.
>>
>>77652684
>Finn shows more competence in these episodes than in the past.
Not at all im afraid.
>He's not flying off the handle like he used to, he's thinking about things
Did you watch a different version of Stakes than everyone else? Finn was rather brainless and each episode. He wasn't thinking things through at all. Don't know what you are going on about.
>Finn hasn't degraded at all.
if you really believe that then there's no point in discussing this further Im afraid.
>>
>>77652684
>He attacked her many times
You mean stabbed her limp, sleeping body many times. The leg thing was the closest action Finn did to an actual attack.
And there were a bunch of times where he fucked up throughout the miniseries.
>didn't get to Marcy on the windmill in time
>dropped the garlic bomb twice
>was effortlessly kidnapped by Ice King
>did nothing to the moon other than bring her to PB
>fucked up the stake tree
The only things he really did was provide bait for Heirophant and kick the King a bunch.

In the past Finn was a legitimate force to be reckoned with, in Stakes he does nothing but act similar to his past self only without all the power he once had. Other than him shielding the vamp King there was nothing in there of this bullshit maturity you're speaking of other than that eye thing you're trying to make into Finn being wise in some way.

>Finn hasn't degraded at all
Do you even remember the shit he used to be able to pull off?
>>
>>77652852
>Finn hasn't degraded at all
Do you even remember the shit he used to be able to pull off?
I remember a time when Finn could effortlessly defeat giant monsters and killed groups of huge ghost gladiators single-handedly.
>>
>>77652852
He stabbed the Empress in the back. Hurt her but didn't do much.
>>
>>77652918
Now you are just making things up.
>>
>>77652904
Yep.

This has always been a problem with the show, as some episodes Finn could hurl a monster 80 times his size into a pit while in others he gets beaten by a squirrel, but Stakes was very egregious in that sense all the way through.
When AT makes a big deal about it's character development you would figure characters grow in stuff like this and not reverse themselves.

>>77652918
Oh yeah, I only watched Stakes once, than you.
>>
>>77652948
He did do that.

She could have just turned invincible and bit his ass though so it's not a huge achievement.
>>
>>77652822
>Not at all im afraid.
That's not a counterargument.
>He wasn't thinking things through at all
He didn't immediately assume it was Marceline who was attacking the animals when Jake immediately sprung to the idea. Then he tries to lure her to the kingdom because he thinks her healing power will help. Then he deduces that something is wrong because she's not catching up to him.

>>77652852
>didn't get to Marcy on the windmill in time
He was REALLY far away.
>dropped the garlic bomb twice
I guess you're right about that.
>was effortlessly kidnapped by Ice King
We don't really know how that went down. Maybe.

He literally couldn't do a thing to The Moon. Nobody could. Why are you saying he should have just kept trying to stab her a million times when it was proven not to work?
>>
>>77653030
Clearly Pep Butt was able to do something when he staked her and Marcy was able to steal her soul.
The thing that partially defeated her was shanking her, so Finn should have given up shanking her?
It was more how he (and Jake too, but they didn't make a joke about Jake) wasn't able to do anything but they made a joke out of it. Having Finn be unable to kill em, yeah that's fair it is Marcy's miniseries after all, but having him not able to do anything shows that they kind of shat on his abilities.
>>
>>77653030
He doesn't immediately assume Marceline because he's a dirty vamp hugger.
>>
>>77653030
>Thats not a counterargument
Compare his feats in older eps with how he acted in Stakes. You are hilariously wrong. He killed the Lich King and many other monsters by himself. He was just a clumsy bufoon in stakes.
>>
>>77653156
>so Finn should have given up shanking her?
He was LITERALLY impaired under a MAGICAL SPELL. The Moon didn't do anything to Peppermint Buttler. It's not a passive thing apparently.

>Compare his feats in older eps with how he acted in Stakes
In older episodes he blindly flew at enemies and won that way. He doesn't do that anymore. He's not a kid anymore.
>He killed the Lich King and many other monsters by himself
Different situations. Finn was very invested in the fight with the Lich as everyone's lives was on the line. He didn't care as much with the vampires.
>>
>>77653289
Psssh, Finn's heroically willpowered through shit a lot stronger than a half rate weirdo vampire's magic. But ultimately yeah I will concede that one to you. I think Pep was fine because he wasn't under moonlight.
The joke with him crawling over to the sword and getting there too late was just them rubbing in how crappy he was this thing, I felt.
>>
>>77653375
Finn probably wouldn't have been as lame if there were more vampires.
Maybe they would've let him kill a few vampire minions.
>>
>>77653578
They could have used those dudes Marceline killed in Everything Stays to do that. Not sure why they didn't, maybe it would have made an already rushed feeling series way too cluttered.
>>
>>77653632
The vampires Marceline sucked up were the last of the species and sort of the final bosses of all the vampires I guess.
>>
>>77653632
They could've had him kill some violent animal vampires that the VK made.
>>
>>77653375
>Psssh, Finn's heroically willpowered through shit a lot stronger than a half rate weirdo vampire's magic
Please besides the Lich all those kiddos are just modern monsters, none of them are as hardcore as the old school bitches.
>>
>>77653748
Didn't he recently beat a god in space or something?
>>
I think we can all agree that the show needs a mini-series of manly Finn in the Pillow Kingdom taking down evil pillow creatures. We could find out how he lost his arm, and he would already have an established love interest to protect. Pillow waifu = best waifu
>>
>>77650374
ADVENTURE PRINCESS WHEN?
>>
>>77653289
>He didn't care as much with the vampires
That doesn't make any sense.
>Different situations
Explain how. They were all evil creatures that posed a threat to the safety of Ooo. How is that any different than what the court of vampires planned to do? You just seem to be making up excuses for some reason to shut down any complaints about Finn character regression.
>>
Finn is weakling now, he was barely watchable in Stakes, which is really fucking bad. I may drop this cartoon once again because writers seem to be retarded.
>>
>>77653289
What does him not being a kid any more have to do with it??? There were many instances where he didnt just "blindly fly into enemies" and win. The Gladiator episode was proof that he could outsmart his enemies by being clever, not just strong. He wasn't any of that in Stakes you dumb cunt.
>Finn was very invested in the fight with the Lich as everyone's lives was on the line. He didn't care as much with the vampires.
Okay, and made you think he didn't care? He tried stopping them didn't he? Yes he did.
End of discussion.
>inb4 more excuses
>>
>>77652962
>When AT makes a big deal about it's character development you would figure characters grow in stuff like this and not reverse themselves.
it's their ass backwards logic. depowering him is a good cause he's less cartoony and exaggerated. he stands around more than he fights, therefore he must be more contemplative and mature.

can't really explain the clumsiness in Stakes though. except jobbing for the sake of the girls.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 240x200
>>77654361
right here
>>
>>77647949
It's not good. It's highschool philosophy mixed with faux-intellectualism put through the filter of Adventure Time's formerly charming childlike diction. It's that kid sitting in the back row of AP English trying to act smarter than everyone else. It's a tale told by an idiot; full of sound and fury but signifying nothing.
>>
>>77647949
Some of its good but the philosophy references are weak, I have nothing against philosophy, it's just out of place, and none of the stuff they mention is interesting anyway.
>>
>>77647949
>The artsy fartsy crap is good. I don't know why it bothers you so much.
Most of that shit in Adventure Time was pretty fucking pretentious.
Dumbies pretending to write smart stuff is never entertaining.
>>
>TFW I stopped watching this after season 3-4 when Fire Princess became a thing
>TFW I hear what the shows become.
I glad I dodged that bullet. Finn was easily my favorite part of the show. Sucks they fucked him up.
>>
>>77642609
But it's called Adventure Time, not Finn and Jake Adventures.
>>
>>77654314
I'd anything for more Jonathan Frakes.
>>
>>77643984
I kind of liked this guy and Heirophant. I wish we'd have gotten more of both of those guys.
>>
File: 1448040705187.jpg (52 KB, 377x566) Image search: [Google]
1448040705187.jpg
52 KB, 377x566
>>77655293
ALL OF MY YESS
>>
>>77642609
>Remember when Finn was the main character of his own show?
Yeah, that was in the BRS era. (Before Rebecca Sugar)
>>
>>77656333
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

Faggot
>>
File: adventure-time-logo.png (732 KB, 944x649) Image search: [Google]
adventure-time-logo.png
732 KB, 944x649
>>77656333
>>
>>77659728
So, only during season 1?
>>
>>77647037
it's 2015, you'd figure they would come up with better ones by this point.
>>
>>77650374
CHEGG UR BRIVILIGE :-DDDD
>>
Jesse Moynihan about the rumor of Finn being a Cosmic God at the end of season 6.

>I've noticed a recurring misunderstanding of Finn-as-cosmic-god variation. I guess I blame myself for not being clearer, at the same time the focus of my writing in S6 was to NOT be clear all the time. If it helps at all, as a personal footnote- Finn is not a cosmic god or whatever. He's just a normal human. His soul was delivered to Earth by a comet but It should be understood that Earth is as cosmic as the comet. We all derive from the same source material. The theme of reincarnation is used to illustrate how connected we are through time, not just Finn. Finn is special because we're all special. Even butterflies and piles of pink glowing turds.
>>
>>77654314
Yeah I wonder how the heck one manages to lose an arm in a world of soft pillows
>>
File: bugs.jpg (143 KB, 640x573) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
143 KB, 640x573
>>77663350
>I've noticed a recurring misunderstanding of Finn-as-cosmic-god variation. I guess I blame myself for not being clearer, at the same time the focus of my writing in S6 was to NOT be clear all the time.

No wonder Adventure Time went to shit
>>
>>77654485
Not him but I think it makes sense in that the vampires were Marceline's bag, not his, while with the Lich it was pretty much up to just him, and he was spurred on by heroic stuff like Billy's legacy and gauntlet and PB's sweater.
>>
>>77663350
>We all derive from the same source material. The theme of reincarnation is used to illustrate how connected we are through time
fucking thank you

I've been telling you fucks it's a symbolic thing, not a DBZ thing.

doesn't make it worth wasting a whole damn arc on though.
>>
I enjoy the whole story of Ooo.
>>
>>77642609
>Finn

Literally who?
>>
>>77663449
Constriction maybe. Got it trapped under a pillow mountain and lost it to infection.

But I feel like they must have sharp things somewhere, and the metals available to make them. How do they repair anything? Gotta have sewing needles. Scissors. Seam rippers.
>>
File: 1448057881983.gif (686 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1448057881983.gif
686 KB, 278x300
>>77659728
>Before Rebecca Sugar
>Her episodes writing Finn were usually the ones where Finn was at his best
You have no idea what your talking about, do you?
>>
File: 1448092319181.png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448092319181.png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>77663795
>>
>>77643851

>did everything revert back to status quo

Revert status quo.
The miniseries is "Marceline want be 100% human" drama but now she recover the vampire powers killing other vampires
>>
Hey would a fan series in Adventure Time be better if it used the same noodle arm style as the cartoon, or using a more natural physique like the human body, still stylized though?
>>
File: tumblr_mch4rjR6ZX1rbavngo3_500.gif (455 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mch4rjR6ZX1rbavngo3_500.gif
455 KB, 500x375
>>77665521
I've never had a problem with the artstyle, personally. It's natural and nice as long as it's expressive a la season 1.

Depends on the tone. As we've seen with the real Adventure Time, the artstyle is less appropriate when everything is super cereal.
>>
>>77665726
That's a good point. Super cereal is probably the route it would take.
>>
>>77665779
I can practically promise your dramatic rendering of Adventure Time will be autism incarnate, anon. Everybody and their mother does it and that's usually the outcome.
>>
>>77665832
Most likely. I was thinking more just cool battles with Finn against evil every video.
>>
>>77665847
What I would wonder is how much of Finn's personality would be retained in a completely serious interpretation of him battling things.

Finn is silly and awkward and has many vulnerabilities. He's cute and funny. A lot of people seem to want to turn into a hypermacho anime character, which would make the work less an homage to Adventure Time and more an anime with characters cosplaying AT.

Although on the other extreme is the series itself, which goes out of its way to humiliate him and undercut his glory at every turn just to keep him flawed. That's bad too...

anyway, if you're actually going to animate something, that is always great.
>>
>>77666007
Always can do attitude, with a love for friends and family. Sort of like the Lich battle when he used a sweatshirt to rip the Lichs skull into pieces. I think it'd be cool if there were battles much more well animated and fluid, in an adventure time scene.
>>
>>77666112
Too add on, he's not the strongest, but his attitude and morale are what makes Finn, the hero Ooo needs.
>>
>>77666112
Maybe he is overdue for a montage of glory. Poor kid deserves it. His balls got stomped into a fine red mist.

I've always wanted AT to have fight choreography sometimes. Can't believe they threw away the chance for him to learn more nuanced swordfighting (instead of
"hack at it until it dies") as a symbol of growing up.
>>
>>77642609
Yeah. It was when he was revealed to be a comet and had defeated Orgarlog.

Also, after that, he defeated an army of nanobots muffins.

And then he defeated a fungus-fact entity.
>>
>>77646243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU
MAKING BACON PANCAKES
>>
>>77663350
He really needed to spell this out? Of course Finn wasn't an actual god, just a reincarnation of one, that doesn't mean anything for himself.

I mean, it was shittily done but that was very clearly established in The Comet. People are really dumb.
>>
>>77667408
Now if only they made his grass arm fucking work and do something with the Finn sword
>>
>>77642609
I remember when Adventure Time was new

Finn scared of water and then the splash hitting his face made me laugh hard

AT was fun, man
>>
File: Kq6TZkd.png (224 KB, 1051x483) Image search: [Google]
Kq6TZkd.png
224 KB, 1051x483
>Jmoyns confirmed Finn isn't a cosmic being or a god
Well
>>
>>77668270
that was actually unexpected. In this case Moykek really didn't manage at all how to make the message clear.
>>
File: Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>77662340
It's hard to beat the biggest meme.
>>
>>77668270
If Finn is as normal as everyone else why was he the one that the comet gave to reset the universe or whatever and no one else? Seems like that reincarnation thing was made to have him be special even if Jesse's denying it.
>>
>>77668651
He is soul is a comet, but he is a normal human being and he is the one who remember being a comet.
>>
>>77651871
This.
>>
>>77668651
>why was he the one that the comet gave to reset the universe or whatever and no one else?
Because he was there.

Marten was also there so that's why he was able to take up the offer on a whim and the comet was like "Sure".
>>
>>77651871
>>77669482
He shine a few time, though. And I say Stake was a series focused on Marceline, so it make sense that he'd take second seat, for that. he hasn't acted out of character either.

and I say, as much as people think he was depicted as an idiot, he still ended up being the voice of reason. He is the one who called out Marceline for her BS when she tried to kill a surrendering Vampire King, remaining true to his Hero nature.
>>
>>77669598
If they needed Marcy to be the mighty magical girl so badly, it would've been ok to just forget Finn exists for a bit. Have him be away on a mission, or something. That's at least better than jobbing him, but the writers insist he tag along with the supapowerful bitches all the time because he's the "main character".

>He is the one who called out Marceline for her BS when she tried to kill a surrendering Vampire King, remaining true to his Hero nature.
that's true, that was nice.

But historically he's not been lacking in agility or power or even intellect, either. It wasn't just "oh he sucks hard in every way, but he's got such a great heart!" Nope.
>>
>>77668270

Wonder if these guys legit think they are making a good job?
>>
>>77669828
Finn and Jake should have been secondary characters in Stakes (they practically were anyway) who weren't present the whole time but showed up some episodes to help, like Peppermint Butler or Ice King. They were there the whole time because the writers felt they had to include them, but as a result they couldn't actually do anything.
Having Finn and Jake only pop up occasionally would allow them to actually be useful when they do show up, hell they could gotten one of the vamp kills that way.

And I was confused why Finn said he was saving the King because of what the Enchiridion said when he never cared about it beyond macking on honeys in the past. That part seemed a little forced.
>>
>>77669839
Jmoyns does. Then again the huge majority of the fanbase thinks the same.
>>
>>77669839
indeedy they do. the show didn't get that pretentious from nobody caring. jmoyns in particular cares too much. he wants the show to be his everything, express all the greatest truths of his life, of all life. it's noble to try to be more than a typical shallow cartoon but yeesh.
>>
>>77669839
They mostly seem to be trying their damnedest (aside from outliers like Xayaphone who are likely just doing it for the meager paycheck), the thing is that with all of them trying their different things barely anything meshes together so even if they do good on their single part the rest of the show fucks it up anyway.
>>
>>77669944

Too many cooks spoil the broth?
>>
>>77669944
Well, nobody fucked up the comet arc. It ended in a planned destruction of potential -- what was there to fuck up? jmoyns knows the status quo can't be avoided so he cuts to the chase and does it himself, patting himself on the back as he does it.
>>
In other news, Patridge is a confirmed supporter of hawt vampire yaois
>>
>>77670303
I knew it! We need moar horny fem writers.
>>
>>77670303
stupid sexy human
>>
Anybody else kinda like the episodes where we see Finn and Jake from an outside perspective? I kinda like them being lovably dumb and incompetent - the 'stake her back/take her back' thing in Stakes was great.
>>
File: 1446844506506.png (108 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446844506506.png
108 KB, 640x360
>>77670571
>I kinda like them being lovably dumb and incompetent
But banana guards are the most annoying characters in the show.
>>
>>77670728
not him, but even the Banana Guards were funny during Stakes (and during Bonnie and Neddy, too). I really digged the yoga video game shit humour.
>>
>>77642609
>watching lolsorandumb huehue
faggots, all of you
>>
>>77670851
>lolsorandumb huehue

Teen Titans Go?
>>
>>77670851
(you)
>>
>>77670883
>>77670963
>getting rekt and having a shit opinion
ayyy lmao

Tumblrinas got rekt
>>
>>77671005
thanks for bumping desu senpai
>>
>>77669872
Finn has always had a sense of chivalry.
>>
Rate the five vampires from best to worst /co/
>>
>>77666232
It almost looked like was going to learn sword fighting from Rattleballs. So much for that.
>>
>>77671950
what happened to that guy anyway? jesus christ adventure time
>>
>>77672079
Last time he showed up was briefly in Jake the Brick. Looked like he was building more gumball machine bots.

>>77671762
Vamp King, Hierophant, Empress, Moon, Fool.
>>
Did PB ever apologize to Finn for her behavior?
>>
>>77673382
What behavior?
>>
File: hehehe.gif (672 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.gif
672 KB, 500x620
>>77673382
>PB not being a total shit to Finn ever
>>
>>77670346
You spelled less totally wrong.
>>
>>77642609
can you remind me who is that guy? I've seen him in one or two eps hanging out with Simon and Marcy, is he going to get a character-focused episode anytime?
>>
>>77670571
It was honestly very annoying. They seemed a lot dumber than they usually were. They couldn't even pay attention to basic instructions marceline gave them.
>>
>>77678063
Most of their adventures start with them doing some inane thing and/or dicking around and ending up doing something completely different by blundering into some other situation and fumbling their way through it. they are only really competent sometimes, and always because of natural ability and experience, but they aren't good at planning, following directions, or really having any goals to speak of outside of 'find an adventure somewhere'. if they're given instructions, they cock it up somehow. if they aren't given instructions, they find something to cock up and then potentially fix maybe.

this has been the plot of their part of the show since the pilot.
>>
>>77646652
AMAZING VILLAIN

Seriously, I fucking love how much of a great character can those guys make if they actually try

I only hope that asshole of mutto shouldn't just kill her and the rest of them off just like that and went back to literally the same like if nothing changed

Fuck this shit, those guys actually have a fuck ton of potential and talent to make this show great but they make the worst fucking choices ever
>>
>>77648915
best /co/pypasta ever 10/10
>>
>>77678434
one-off characters are really all they can do. don't wish the evil that is "development" on good one-offs. this is how AT is supposed to be, it's just painful because its so far down the rabbit hole of plot and other longterm commitments the writers cannot handle.
>>
>>77652298
remember the time Finn took down the Ruler of the Night-o-sphere by himself?
Because I do, and that other poster must not
sure it happened in season 2, but season 2 and season 1 are pretty much indistinguishable
>>
File: 1447913097296.png (105 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1447913097296.png
105 KB, 290x290
>>77678434
that's the problem with the AT staff that everyone has with them. They can literally make AT like, the best show on TV if they actually made the right choices, but they just keep doing dumb shit that infuriates people.
>>
>>77643510
badly
>>
PIGS.
PIGS.
PIGS.
>>
>>77673382
She's really got nothing to apologize for. Finn's gone from an infatuated child to an aimless, somewhat competent manchild, neither of which are interesting relationship material for a milennia-old sentient mutant wad of gum like PB.

Also, a lot of the situations that Finn blunders into and involves himself in are potentially catastrophic, and require intercession from someone who has literally been trying to Sim City an entire civilization for thousands of years and is used to interceding like you do in Populous or whatever, with a heavy hand and no compromise or discussion.
>>
>>77678565
what constitutes 'the best show' is very subjective, however. some people want plot and narrative, others want villain-a-day light-hearted adventure, others want wierdness and worldbuilding. you can't satisfy all of them at once, you end up a mess (which, one could argue, is why adventure time is in it's present state.)

it should be noted that with one-off characters, there is a lot more freedom in characterization and the plot of the episode, because they only show up once. this lets the writers be a bit more brazen and out-there with the episode's content, and potentially set up other things later. this also gives you the freedom to bring characters back later (if they don't get killed), which AT does often -several characters that were intended to be one-offs have been worked into other episodes as persistent characters, with or without speaking parts.

anyway, there are clearly a lot of cooks in the kitchen writing for, storyboarding, and otherwise involved in AT, and they all have different ideas of the kind of show it is and the kind of show they want it to be, and that makes things a bit of a mess, and offers no consensus as to what the 'best' version of the show is or could be.

personally, i'm content to sit back and see what they make, rather than investing myself heavily into some kind of headcanon or constructed expectation of what i think the show should be, because all of that just sets you up for getting mad and being disappointed. nothing that you aren't writing yourself is going to turn out the way you really want it to, so it's not worth getting all frustrated about.
>>
>>77678733
Now that it's canon she's been playing Sim City the whole time and doesn't really need rescuing like before, she's a bitch for allowing him to continue to help her -- or "help", since like you say he causes trouble for her now. Which she chooses to quietly work around, prolonging his obsession, confusion, and misery. She's highly complicit in his stunted development and manchildness.
>>
>>77678733
I'm just pissed off she can't act for real with him like she does with Marceline. I mean you saw Varmints? She didn't talk to Marcy like a child or a servant. I mean unlike Finn, PB treats her like an equal and actually apologizes to her. Not only that, but I thought Finn was PB's best friend? Now its Marceline?
>>
>>77678897
>some people want plot and narrative, others want villain-a-day light-hearted adventure, others want wierdness and worldbuilding. you can't satisfy all of them at once
I'm pretty sure you can juggle all that. It's called plot-driven anime with monster-of-the week filler. If AT was an anime it'd be like 80% filler though, so obviously the plot isn't going to function.
>>
>>77679125
They've potentially had centuries of relationship development between the two of them, I think it makes sense that she is much more upfront and intimate with Marcy than Finn.
And Finn always wants to try to get into PB's pants, so that's not really treating her like an equal. More like licking her boot and begging to get stepped on. That kind of fits with the way she looks at him as gross, dumb and kiddie, cause that's kind of how he acts around her.

And Finn has never been PB's best friend, I thin that position would belong to Lady if anybody. Marcy is something more than that and Finn used to be her heroic pseudo love interest she flirted with until they reached the awkward stage they're at now.
>>
File: tumblr_mc2eamUCOo1rj1ms7o1_500.jpg (167 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc2eamUCOo1rj1ms7o1_500.jpg
167 KB, 500x675
Do you guys remember how FUCKING HARD I Remember You hit when it came out? I remember /co/ being flooded with threads. The episode made it to the front page of reddit and I am still surprised how that episode didn't get an Emmy.

They nailed the tragedy behind Simon's character, and the reveal at the end that he was the one who gave Marceline her doll was great...

But now... They're trying so hard to rekindle that magic, with Marceline's mom and other shit... It doesn't work. Sugar gets what tragedy is. She doesn't intersperse it with WACKY COMEDY. She lets the implications linger and get uncomfortable... And it's even more annoying that they don't let it linger with Finn either. When he lost his arm, they had wonderful potential to do something with that. Instead, it just went back to the status quo as usual. Oh, and he got his arm back! Oh, and Prismo is alive! Oh, and Root Beer Guy too!

If these people really wanted to make something tragic, they'd let dead characters stay dead. I guarantee those vampire minions are going to come back some fucking how.
>>
>>77679288
Simon gets limper as a tragic character every time they go back to him, and they even had a continuation of the tapes from HJS in Everything Stays where it turned out he wasn't being genuine at all and was laughing as soon as he finished. That kind of went full circle and now Simon's been squeezed dry til a husk remained. If they had stopped it at Simon and Marcy it would have ended with the largest amount of dignity.

Just because the whole Internet was going "COOOOR" when IRY aired doesn't mean it was amazing though, it was a pretty awkward episode like AT always was when Sugar suddenly did her eps and the tone entirely changed. That is better than ruining the mood with lame jokes but still doesn't gel with the rest of the show.
And the in show song was shit, they butchered Sugar's demo.
>>
File: what time is it?.png (98 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
what time is it?.png
98 KB, 500x325
>>77679125
>but I thought Finn was PB's best friend
They were mid-tier friends once upon a time. But in light of the new evidence -- how much softer and nice her real self apparently is -- it makes more sense to interpret her relationship with Finn as primarily business all along (i.e. manipulation). Sad.
>>
Once upon a time PB wasn't so cold towards Finn and actually acted in a way where she cared about him. She made him a sweater and would even hug him. Now fast forward a couple seasons and she suddenly freaks out about him touching her or whatever.
>"Finn come on don't be weird"
>>
>>77679531
But that part happened like a season after the sweater thing
>>
>>77679531
There was a recent episode where they hung out in Pajamas I liked.
>>
>>77679559
Pajama War was non canon
>>
>>77679591
wat
>>
>>77679395
She manipulated him alright, she sweet talked too.
>>
>>77679546
>>77679559
My point is, as the show goes on, their relationship will either be nonexitant or really one sided and fucked up. Finn is obviously still pining after her but she isnt gonna give him the time of day. Which really sucks because the writers keep pushing it. Everyone knows that PBxFinn is going to be end game but if shit like this keeps up I would vastly prefer they never get together at all. Its just going to seem like a pity pairing the writers feel obligated to do and its not going to be genuine at all. Its the ship what Pen Ward intended since the beginning but now it seem Bubbline is more canon than Fubblegum will ever be.
>>
>>77679278
>More like licking her boot and begging to get stepped on.
Then she should fucking say something. Lay down the law about what their relationship is and what she expects. She doesn't because she doesn't care about his well being enough to give up his labor. If she stopped being a stone cold cunt and treated him like an adult first, he'd have a better chance to finally become one and be worthy of her respect again.
>>
>>77679666
I seriously wonder if Canyon is a real possibility. Every episode they've been in together, (which is like two right?), there seemed to be mutual attraction between them.

Especially in the first.
>>
File: buddy.jpg (33 KB, 532x439) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
33 KB, 532x439
>>77655895
>It's a tale told by an idiot; full of sound and fury but signifying nothing.
>>
>>77642609
No longer.
>>
>>77679708
It would be kinda messed up for Finn to start dating Billy's girl. Billy was his and friend and his idol. I don't think he would step on that territory out of respect for Billy.
>>
>>77679666
Crazy thing is a lot of people because of the recent eps are converting to Bubbline. No one can even see or let alone stand Fublegum anymore.
>>
>>77679754
Considering how she treats Finn now, I don't blame them. She treats Marceline like an equal and shows affection towards her. She just treats Finn like tool that can be disposed of. And he gladly just rolls with it.
>>
File: AT 13-14.jpg (1 MB, 869x2040) Image search: [Google]
AT 13-14.jpg
1 MB, 869x2040
For anyone still curious, next page goes up tomorrow.
>>
>>77679531
It mostly comes from flanderization of her character into a heartless robot (except when she's lezzin'). But it makes sense enough to me that she started to see the danger of his blossoming manhood and got creeped out. She sure doesn't mind though, since he'll lick her shoes forever now.
>>
>>77679754
Its too toxic for both of them. Its like reaching NaruSaku toxic. Finn sadly is the Naruto. I think as friends they could be fine, but as a couple no. It'd be incompatible and way too one sided.
>>
>>77679800
I think you messed up Finn's head. It looks like it's really small instead of just facing down.
>>
>>77679837
>Its like reaching NaruSaku toxic
It actually is in a way.
Has PB tried to kill Finn yet?
>>
>>77679863
Probably.
Does that part in Burning Low count?
>>
>>77679708
>Finn seriously dating a 20 ft tall woman
>TWENTY
>FEET
>TALL
>>
>>77679794
Who really can blame them especially how she acted when Marceline was poison. She was completely letting her emotions out. The scene with her and Pep in the 'lab' with her hair messed up and a panic stricken face. Its just, wow PB really does have emotions.
>>
>>77679900
Hey man sometimes she's only like 10 feet tall
>>
>>77679871
Absolutely, but I think Finn wasn't aware that PB was literally willing to kill FP along with Finn. Jake was the only one to hear her suggest sacrificing him like that and he probably didnt even mention it to him afterwards...
>>
>>77679900
It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>77679617
might as well be. unless you want to explain why she acted that way for just one night. spiked punch?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.