[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people that prefer the edgemess comic Explain yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Wanted_film_poster.jpg (68 KB, 300x464) Image search: [Google]
Wanted_film_poster.jpg
68 KB, 300x464
>people that prefer the edgemess comic
Explain yourselves. Why do you have objectively shit tastes?
>>
>>77640731
Wait, is this that movie where they were fucking physics in the ass by

1: doing pinpoint-accurate curveballs with bullets by

2: simply swinging their arms while blind-firing?
>>
>>77640731
>edgemess
Now try again without the buzzwords.
>>
>>77640731
>particularly like any of the two
neither was good i do was surprised that the "bend bullets" was and original idea of the movie
>>
>>77640863
They're disregarding physics in-universe, it's retarded but not as retarded as you are putting it.
>>
>>77644557
I know...but admit it: it sounds better the way I phrased it.
>>
>>77640731
This movie was shitty and the comic is probably the same.
>>
>>77644929
pretty much, but the movie wasn't only a shity movie, it was a shity adaptation so the comics wher a completely different shit
>>
I loved the comic, it's still one of my favorites.

The whole idea of villian winning is really stupid and juvenile, but it is also just so much fun.

Good villians always makes for a better story and wanted steals the best from DC and marvel.

All the references are also great and the whole ride is just really entertaining as long as you don't take it super seriously
>>
>>77640731
Don't worry OP, Millar hates the book now.
>>
>>77644929
The game was pretty bad, too.
>>
OP You make me want to vomit in my own mouth. I know it'll be less torture than reading those words your brain thought worthy of sharing.

Angelina Jolie killing herself at the end was not enough to make me regret those seconds of my life.
PS. Peanut butter exploding rats.
I hate you, I hope you die.
>>
>>77647918
>Angelina Jolie killing herself
And now this movie is a masterwork.
>>
I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the comic.

It's quite amazing that it's nowhere near as bad as Nemesis, but like still fucking awful, but Nemesis got even worse? How do you even do that? Millar is like Super Saiyan and always breaks his limits of bad.
>>
The comic was way worse I sold that shit as soon as I could. The movie was miles ahead.
>>
File: 81371-159460-the-killer.jpg (81 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
81371-159460-the-killer.jpg
81 KB, 400x324
Wow, I never thought opinions could cause so much hate in me.
I now understand "Stop liking what I don't like"
I'm going to walk away from this thread now.
If there is a Killer, I hope he blesses you all with a hail of death and dismemberment.
>>
File: 1448122141391.gif (935 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
1448122141391.gif
935 KB, 245x206
>>77648222
>>
>>77640731
Because the concept of a world of superheroes where the villains won, but didn't' blow everything up or go full Hitler, was interesting, whereas I'd already gotten my "secret order of assassins where it turns out the boss is a self serving asshole" fix the year previous when Ubisoft did it

Also I just don't see the appeal of Angelina Jolie
>>
Outside of Jolie's bunda, Morgan Freeman and Jolie killing herself, this movie was pretty shit.
>>
>>77648849
>Jolie killing herself
How is this a good point? Are you some kind of death fetishist?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.