[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What If There was a MvC 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
only with Marvel and Capcom their time with the game, adding shout-outs and adding continuity nods to both comics and games the characters came from. For example Winter Soldier trying to convince Charlie not to walk that same dark path the former was in, Hercules or Drax sympathizing with Asura about losing a family to the machination of mad gods. Decapre reminding Black Widow of the hellish horrors of the Red Room. Also a tutorial mode and a event mode similar to Smash Bros.
>>
File: asadanakaris.png (83 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
asadanakaris.png
83 KB, 448x400
I just want Darkstalkers 4.
>>
MvC4: Clash Of Companies That Can't Stop Butchering Their Own IPs.

Sure, why not?
>>
>>77640289
Expect to see Carol Danvers with Nova's MvC3 move-set instead of him.
>>
I'd love a MvC4 just because im dying to play some of my favorite marvel dudes in some kind of fighting game.
>>
>>77643247
Shoulda bought more copies of Darkstalkers Resurrection then, bro.

As for MvC4, even tough in never gonna happen, let's say it comes out in 2017, as to avoid direct competition with SF5. It's pretty safe to assume the Marvel side would include Black Panther, Ant-Man/Wasp, Mantis, Captain Marvel and Black Bolt. As for Capcom's... I have no clue.
>>
File: spiral-mvc2-vs.jpg (52 KB, 525x527) Image search: [Google]
spiral-mvc2-vs.jpg
52 KB, 525x527
>>77643247
This.

I'd be satisfied bringing back SonSon, Ruby Heart, Jin and the rest, though.

I'd also like Spiral back, but I know she hasn't been relevant very recently so they'll never waste the resources on her.
>>
>>77644671
Don't be so sure about Spiral. Sentinel, Shuma Gorath, Stryder, the Darkstalkers characters and arguably even Storm and Magneto got into MvC3 purely for being series staples. Could happen.
>>
>>77640289
>Mega Man will still not be included
>No X-Men/Mutant characters because of the Fox dispute

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>77644806
Kind of a moot point as it'll never happen again anyway.
>>
>>77644671
>>77644855
she's still associated with the X-Men?
>>
>>77644855
Absolutely, but everything in this thread is a moot point anyway. We're all just spit ballin'.

Also, I know it's not cool to praise Anka designs here, but I think this is neato.
>>
>>77644879
Disney/Marvel are too busy letting companies make mobile game money for them to let anybody else have their game rights.
>>
>>77644879
I don't know why, really. She's not a mutant. She could escape the X-men shit if Marvel wanted her to.
>>
File: 014.jpg (325 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
325 KB, 1133x1600
>>77644657
Capcom's roster would be almost the same, consisting almost entirely of Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Devil May Cry characters.

>Shuma Gorath
>Series Staple
No, he's just a popular character in Japan. Capcom asked Marvel if they could put him in but Marvel wanted someone else instead, but eventually agreed on allowing him as DLC.

Japan mostly just projects all over Shuma Gorath though rather than appreciating what the character actually is. I blame his win pose for this.
>>
>>77644971
I always thought that was kind of cute, that they're so enamored with what's essentially Marvel's lovecraftian embodiment of hatred and evil
>>
>>77644971
I am aware of the reason why he's there. But still, he was in Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel vs. Street Fighter and MvC2, that pretty staply for me.
>>
It wouldn't matter...

Marvel would force the Inhumans in and the Xmen/F4 out.
>>
>>77645045
Yeah, this. They're so hell bent on shitting on X-men right now and pushing Inhumans, which they also shit on, by turning them into mutants.
>>
>>77645045
I could do with some MvC-style Inhumans, honestly. At least Black Bolt and Ms. Marvel, with Lockjaw as her striker.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.