[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does this glorious motherfucker have a dick? At the end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 550x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 550x542
So does this glorious motherfucker have a dick?
At the end of GODHUNTER, he seems quite chummy with Ti Asha Ra and it got me thinking, when the Korbinites were crafting his body, did they think to include a dick in the death machine that is his body, or did those nerds just assume he'd exact his pent-up sexual needs through battle?

For all I know, he's rock hard with a murder boner in all of his battles.

Anyway, I googled it to no avail, merely turning up tumblr-tier bullshit about how good Whor is, so here I must ask; does Beta Ray Bill have a dong?
>>
Assuming Korbonites had a dong to begin with, I'm going to say yes.
>>
>>77639617
Probably. Him and Sif were boning in JiM if I recall.
>>
Sif seemed to like it
>>
>>77639617

doesn't he have the old don blake enchantment in his hammer that lets him turn back into a regular korbonite?
>>
>>77642718
Yes. Odin hooked him up with that back in Simonson's run.
Don't know what the status is on that now. Marvel is dead to me.
>>
>>77639617
I really hate this fucking board sometimes. How is it that /co/ seems to beat every other board when it comes to extreme autism?
>>
yes,an,when erect,its tip sports the exact same expression as his face
>>
>>77639617
They don't call him Horse Thor because of his face.
>>
>>77642917
You know you enjoy it
>>
File: Thor_Vol_1_340_021.jpg (231 KB, 542x712) Image search: [Google]
Thor_Vol_1_340_021.jpg
231 KB, 542x712
>>77639617
>>77642859

Yeah, his normal form looks pretty close to human; his 'godly' appearance was specifically designed to make him look terrifying and grotesque.

If I had my guess, I'd assume the Korbinite scientists who modified him would think to keep whatever sexual organs he had intact, just so as to keep him from becoming resentful towards them and whatever cause they had in mind for him. It would be bad for morale.
>>
>>77642917
More like
>How is it that /co/ seems to beat every other board when it comes to asking the important questions?
>>
File: autistic and proud.png (240 KB, 1326x976) Image search: [Google]
autistic and proud.png
240 KB, 1326x976
>>77642917

You think this beats every other board in terms of autism? You don't know shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.