[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how about wear a gas mask you silly cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: VLT106-14800R.01.jpg (1 MB, 4800x2895) Image search: [Google]
VLT106-14800R.01.jpg
1 MB, 4800x2895
how about wear a gas mask you silly cunts
>>
File: 500.jpg (83 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
83 KB, 500x285
>>77639061
>>
>>77639078
what a great premise ruined by shit shit execution
>>
>cast literal king of the tumblr fangirls as villain
Is there a safer choice?
>>
>>77639061
Because the pheromones/virus can be absorbed through the skin as well. They'd have to wear a full haz-mat suit.
>>
>>77641600
When I tried to know what all the fuss about Doctor Who was about, this episode was the overwhelming indication from fans. Saw it and haven't touched the stuff since.
>>
>>77641640

what movie show/ are we talking about. This shit's starting to sound like endtown.
>>
>>77639061
Can his powers do anything if people can't hear his commands? Like, if they have earplugs or are deaf.
>>
>>77641686
Doctor Who. BBC is putting out its own comics based on it now, not licensed, and they're playing with canon a lot.
>>
>>77641686
Look at what show is dominating the board right now and take a wild guess.
>>
>>77641717

I just woke up man, I haven't checked the catalog. I remember watching the 80's series of Doctor Who, but I never really picked up the newer series. I especially didn't go near it when I saw the fandom. Is it any good?
>>
>>77641921
It can be. Watch "Don't blink" and see if you want to watch anymore
>>
>>77641686
>>77641708
>>77641921
>>77642007

It's the purple man from Jessica Jones, Who isn't /co/.
>>
>>77642716
>who
what? Purple Man and Jessica Jones are definitely comic characters. Are you trying to imply otherwise?

I don't get it
>>
>>77642739
He's saying Who, as in Doctor Who, isn't /co/.

The way he phrased it is rather confusing.
>>
>>77642739
He's baiting you with the "tv shows, even of comic book characters, isn't /co/ related". He pulls the same shit everytime.
>>
>>77642764
>>77642739

I meant Doctor Who, should have phrased it better.
>>
>>77641680
I watched two whole seasons of Doctor Who and I couldn't stand it. It's so unbearably cheesy, I just don't see the hype at all.
>>
How about kill the mother fucker the 1st time you capture him.
>MUH HOPE
Jessica left a fucking graveyard behind her just to try and prove Kilgrave exists to save Hope.
>>
>>77641707
No, Hellcat wears a pair of headphones to get close to him
>>
>charterers have no idea his powers work through an airborn virus
>haha now we have you in a hermetically sealed chamber so your powers wont work

please tell me that bothered you too? they had no understanding of his powers at first but really harped on him being in a hermetically sealed room
>>
>>77642841
nuke literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>77642952
Nuke is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>77642931
They know his powers didn't work at long range, or over a communications tool like a speaker or a telephone. They didn't know it was a virus until they met his parents, which makes sense since you can't transmit a virus over the phone. When he starts boosting himself the virus can travel much, much farther.
>>
>>77642931
They had some idea of how it worked. I don't think they were sure the hermetically sealed chamber would work, but remember it had a shock floor as well. If it wasn't working they could knock him out and keep him sedated until they figured something out.
>>
>>77642931
All they really cared about was that it was sound proof
>>
>>77643271
>>77643268
>>77643224
watch the part when he wakes up in the chamber for the first time, jessica specifically rubs it in his face that the chamber is hermetically sealed. Never says sound proof, as though she knows it has to do with the air around him.

I think its an oversight
>>
>>77641707

In fact, if the person he's speaking to doesn't speak English he'd be pretty fucked just for being unable to convey commands to them that they couldn't make sense of. His powers are incredibly potent, but have huge limitations.
>>
>>77642931

They didn't grasp the actual vector for his control, but they grasped the mechanics; they knew that he needed to be in the same open space as the person he's controlling, and not too far from them in order for it to work. It was an informed guess, and they were correct.
>>
>>77642839
>>77641680

I've never even watched Dr. Who but it has all the warning signs of being absolutely terrible. Not just the fans, but the kind of shit that gets advertised about it, and stuff like that.
>>
>>77641680
>>77642839
>>77643484
It varies in quality based on season. Last season was shite, this season has been fucking amazing. Top tier stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im0ymVp8qdo
>>
>>77643599
That was pretty good like. Are there many moments like this?
>>
>>77642841
Its just too bad we don't have an expert testimony from someone like a cop. A Sargent or something. Man that would be really useful. Nah, lets wait for like 10 more deaths, and get this other cop to come witness, by tricking/confessing to another crime... instead of using the testimony of the cop we already have..

Also, so would a pack of $3 zip ties would sure be nice to incapacitate people.
>>
>>77643599
haha. what? this season as been the death knell for me. its become totally unwatchable.
>>
>>77643599
I can't help but think Matt Smith would have done a much better job with that speech.
>>
>>77643599
What a shitty scene. From mislabelling indepence war to revolution to disregarding all the shit Zygons did and saying they are the ones to forgive (Or was offence against them so grave not even rivers of blood would wash it away?) and no indication given that problems that led to uprising are going to be solved in any way.

Status Quo is good and should be maintained even if it will lead to violence every time.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.