[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /co/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x225
I want a definitive answer out of you. What are his BEST and WORST runs?
>>
Worst is undoubtedly x-men. Best? I liked both volumes of New Avengers.
>>
Best is Daredevil. Worst is X-men.
>>
>>77628582
His best and worst runs?
>>
>>77628582
Best: Ultimate Spider-Man
Worst: Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>77631447
Ok...Best and worst?
>>
Bendis is like Jason Aaron: The closer he is to the street, the better he is.

If you hate his Daredevil and Alias you have no soul. If you like his Xmen you should be exorcised.

I hate the non Immomen Ultimate Spider Man art, and I haven't read it in ages, so I can't help you there.
>>
>>77632777
Are you me? I wish I could actually read Ultimate Spider-Man but that Bagley art...holy shit.
>>
>>77632828

I am not you. You are me.

To be fair, Bagley's not....BAD, per say. Technically, it's fine. It's just his art direction/inking/coloring is terrible. It's like the opposite of Frank Quitley, who's panel layouts and sense of design stun me even though I find a lot of his stuff painful to look a t sometimes.
>>
>>77632777
>Bendis is like Jason Aaron: The closer he is to the street, the better he is.
Aaron's best Thor arc was as far from street as you can get.
>>
>>77634418

That arc was a test run for Southern Bastards though.

Compare the first Southern Bastards tpb to that arc. It's identical.
>>
Best: Daredevil
Worst: X-Men
>>
>>77628582
What the fuck is with all these Bendis threads lately?
>>
>>77636494
Jinxworld exodus.
>>
>>77636494
Fucker has finally has a good tv show.

I wonder if he's how far he's being kept away from the writing staff.
>>
>>77636557
TV show is separate from movies, IIRC Bendis and the rest had their roles with films diminished but that group still oversees TV.
>>
>>77636494
Benis and his friends lurk here
He is a jew after all
>>
>>77636582
yea the group still oversees tv

And you think Bendis who has wanted to be in Hollywood so fucking bad his entire life I just wanna know how close.

Partically now with Powers being a garbage train wreck and JJ being the Marvel Hype train.

I also think it's funny and Bendis and Johns worked kinda backwards.
>>
>>77636636
I completely forgot about the Powers show. What's happening to that now?
>>
>>77628582
Good: Daredevil, USM, Alias, Dark Avengers, New Avengers (Pre-Heroic Age)
Bad: New Avengers/Avengers (Post-Heroic Age), GotG, X-Men, events (House of M, Secret Invasion, Siege, Age of Ultron)

I know he's got a ton of other books but that's what I've read and remember.
>>
>>77632904
>>77632828
I can't stand Bagley's art either, and I don't know why, something about faces, colors and expressions.

Things that I like: Daredevil, Alias, Scarlet
Things I don't like: too many to count. Hiw New Avengers run was a long, long line of stories that had potential but never actually lived up to it.

>>77636518
Why did he close his board?
>>
>>77636850
>Why did he close his board?

I don't know. Maybe it's because tumblr and Facebook and Twitter worked out better for him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.