[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extraordinary X-Men #2 Outsold...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: exm 2.jpg (48 KB, 360x554) Image search: [Google]
exm 2.jpg
48 KB, 360x554
...Uncanny NotMutants #2.

RealMutants win again.

Will Perlmutter finally die and take his shit Donut Steel-Men with him or must we suffer more?
>>
>>77627204
source?
>>
>>77627204
I should have and actually meant to, but just forgot to specify digitally:

https://www.comixology.com/comics-best-sellers?bestsellerList_pg=1

So more people bought this to read it versus buying to have one or two of twenty special variants to sell.
>>
>>77627321
>8 of the 24 titles are Aaron-Thor.
Jesus christ.
>>
>>77627892

there was a sale iirc
>>
>>77627892
Speaking of Whor; is Mighty Thor any good? I love the art, at least from the previews.
>>
>>77628068
It was boring and wasnt something we havent seen. Theres one thing that alot of us are worried about and if Aaron goes the route we think then im kicking puppies onto his driveway.
>>
>>77628068
It's fine so far. Probably better if you are new to the Thor mythos so you don't get pissed off at how Odin is out of character. I assume it's on purpose for some plot reasons but you know how comic fans take everything personally.
>>
>>77628579
>I assume it's on purpose
It is. "The patriarch" must be destroyed. There was a really creepy "Mother knows best!" angle to the few issues of Thor I read.
>>
>>77628579
I've actually never read an Thor.
I might give it a try.
>>
>>77629385
that was a thing as far back as Kid Loki. The Mothers and Odin have both been treated as different flavors of bad news for a while now.
>>
>>77627204
Anon they are using the X-men to increase the Inhumans popularity. I really doubt they Expect it to surpass them in sales when the push has only been going for like two years. They may not have beaten the muggas but the fucking Inhumans made it on the top sellers page, they probably don't consider this a loss.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.