[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How powerful would Danny eventually become in the good timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_Danny_Phantom.jpg (23 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Danny_Phantom.jpg
23 KB, 500x335
How powerful would Danny eventually become in the good timeline after 10 years? Would he become more powerful than pic related?
>>
>>end up with Sam
>>'good' timeline
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 313421991910`.png (94 KB, 528x737) Image search: [Google]
313421991910`.png
94 KB, 528x737
Dark Dan is the most powerful nick toon villain outside FoP
>>
>>77622750
Fuck off Paulina
>>
>>77622636
>Would he become more powerful than pic related?

Yes, in the main time line he got the scream power before evil Danny, and defeated him.
>>
>>77622636
I'd say that he'd be considerably more powerful, I figure he should be a couple degrees stronger, capable of picking up and throwing tanks, rather than flipping them. Especially since he'd be pushing his powers more often. He's already technically more powerful, because he managed to beat him in a physical fight.
>>
>>77622636
by the end of the series Danny could not only do the ghostly wail at the same level as Dan (though having to revert back to human form due exhaustion) he also discovered ice powers that Dan never showed, Dan still had more control over his ectoplasm attacks and was able to take more forms and clone himself but that could had been mostly due being 100% ghost with no human half and being a ghost all the time, i think by comparison you are suppose to imply that Danny would get more powers than Dan due him keeping his human side.
>>
>>77622750
"Good" refers to the fact that the world didn't end up getting destroyed by a nigh unstoppable evil ghost in that timeline, senpai.
>>
>>77622636
danny(good): 1,000 power level
danny(good + ghost wail): 4,500 power level

evil danny: 2,000 power level
evil danny: 5,500 power level

future danny(good): 10,000 power level

if he reach 50000 power level in future he could unlockl super ghost power
>>
>>77623806
During Phantom Planet he actually didn't have to revert back after using his Ghostly Wail anymore.
So by the end of the series he mastered what was considered Future Dannys most powerful attack.
>>
But could he defeat Madara Uchiha?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.