[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that, unlike other actors before him, he will be perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: warnerbros12f-4-web.jpg (21 KB, 635x361) Image search: [Google]
warnerbros12f-4-web.jpg
21 KB, 635x361
I think that, unlike other actors before him, he will be perfect as both Bruce Wayne and Batman. I love the idea of him being the seasoned Batman from TDKR and what we've seen of him as Wayne looks really good too. The selfless act in the trailer where he runs into the chaos while everyone else runs the other way still gives me chills. It's almost like the two personas of his character merge into one mighty hero. The kind Morrison envisioned. A man willing to do things that only God's could achieve. I have high expectations for this movie. The only problem I had with its predecessor was the script and it sounds like that's been fixed.
>>
It's sad, I think he'll probably be the best bruce wayne and batman ever seen on film, but at this point, I'm just so fucking sick and tired of batman. I'm sure the movie will be amazing, but I can't even muster up enough energy to want to torrent it.
>>
>>77620807

What\s his beef with superman, surely he knows himself you can\t achieve 100% non casualties when trying to prevent madmen who will do everything they can to destroy and kill.

If you save one building the fucker will knock down two. If you save one person from falling to his death then two more will die at the same time.
>>
>>77620807
Ben Affleck is a good actor, I don't understand why people are going ape shit over him being Batman. He was also a good DareDevil, writing notwithstanding, and and they're basically the same dude.
>>
I honestly don't know what genuine and what's pretend shilling on /co/ anymore.
>>
>>77620949
I don't understand the hate either. I have a friend who just starts chanting Assfleck, Assfleck whenever anyone brings up a movie that stars him.

Probably gotta go and watch Supes vs Bats without her.
>>
>>77620930
>Superman ruined a bunch of stuff saving the planet
>Batman got trolled
>Batman got mad
>Has to take it out on the one guy trying to do good in the world
>>
Are you implying Keaton wasn't great in both roles?
>>
>>77622174
Take off your nostalgia googles, Keaton wasa good bruce wayne, and a decent Batman but not great
>>
>>77622174
His Bruce was a maladjusted awkward weirdo.
>>
File: 1446845330541.png (113 KB, 323x307) Image search: [Google]
1446845330541.png
113 KB, 323x307
>>77620807
Too bad everyone here will be memeing too hard to care
>>
File: the maddest jihadist.jpg (46 KB, 657x317) Image search: [Google]
the maddest jihadist.jpg
46 KB, 657x317
>>77620807
What was his name again?
>>
>>77622537
Ibn Al-Afleqqi
>>
Ate you guys retarded Bruce Wayne is a playboy billionaire
This is going to be batman and batman without a mask
He's basically bale only more angrier than sad
No one has got it right yet
>>
>>77620930
Batman is the embodiment of /co/ in the movie.
He will probably call Supes "Man of Murder" at some moment
>>
>>77620807
>>77620860
>>77620949
>>77621078
Look, I know you guys were craving some (You)'s and that's okay, cause I'll give you some for your "Affleck is gunna b a good Batman and Wayne" meme.
>>
>>77622537
Is this an edit?
>>
>>77622537
Batmuhammad.
>>
>>77620983
Not shilling I'm just a massive fan of this actor and character.
>inb4 normie
Everyone has their own taste
>>
>>77620860
As a huge fan I can say so am I but hopefully this will feel refreshing enough to get rid of that feeling.
>>
That bit and Superman saving the flood victims plucked my heartstrings. It looks fucking beautiful. I hope we get a Kingdom Come adaptation someday.
>>
>>77620930
The point is Batman is human. He is a victim of his own human nature by overlooking the point you stated and trying to protect the rest of humanity as best he can. That's what I love about the synopsis. It really touches on the whole "Us vs Them" mentality.
>>
>>77622174
Oh look someone still has their nostalgia goggles on. Keston was an interesting Bruce but he didn't really say "Bruce Wayne" to me. He had the back story and motivations but he just seemed off emotionally and physically. And as for his "epic timeless Batman" he was just this bulbous headed guy who couldn't even turn his neck and barely spoke. Idk man that's just my opinion. I like Keston and Burton but those movies, as a long time fan, didn't do it for me. Neither did Nolans. No one has come close yet imo.
>>
>>77622581
From observation so far, it seems like they will in fact go with the playboy persona (his dress sense certainly implies so as does the settings at eg fundraisers). I personal think his Batman will be a LOT different from Bales.
>>
>>77623183
Glad to see another optimist.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.