[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Pixar's new masterpiece! In like a 6 days! or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the-good-dinosaur-story.png (596 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
the-good-dinosaur-story.png
596 KB, 800x400
Another Pixar's new masterpiece!

In like a 6 days!

or rather a "filler project", the promise sounds really bland. And i saw the toys in stores... very accurate to the movie designs.
>>
>>77614731
This is probably the first Pixar movie that I genuinely have zero interest in seeing.

It might be good, I don't know, but it's just so bland-looking.

Also, I haven't seen ANY TV spots for it.
>>
This is the first Pixar movie that's not a Cars sequel that I have no intention of seeing.
>>
Shame no one has interest, probably one of the few original based tales we'll get for awhile. Next one is Coco, then the next one after that is who fucking knows.
>>
>>77614731
>Keep_on_Truckin.png
>>
wasn't the first material of this that it was Dinosaurs existing in a modern world.
>>
Is it bad that I'm going to see this just so I can see the upcoming Zootopia trailer on the big screen?
>>
>>77615552
They plug it all the time on my local news, which is so depressing kids shouldn't even be watching it.

But I also have no interest in seeing it.
>>
>>77615769

OH! that's a good reason alone to check it!
>>
This movie is literally the definition of "Oh yeah, that's a thing"

I'll watch it, but not expecting much
>>
>>77615769

Is this confirmed? I might go for that.
>>
>>77616285

The next Zootopia trailer is going to come out before thanksgiving.

They played the teaser during Inside Out, so it's only logical.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.