[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we like Pixar again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pix-R-hacks.jpg (261 KB, 796x1448) Image search: [Google]
pix-R-hacks.jpg
261 KB, 796x1448
1.Why did Buzz Lightyear freeze up whenever a human was around even though he thought he wasn't a toy?
2.Why didn't Carl and Ellie just adopt a child?
3.Why do the Emotions have emotions?
>>
>>77610425
>why did the toy "play a role"?
>why do people not do things?
>why are my humanized bipedal colored things feel stuff?
>>
1. Protocol of following the example of indiginous alien life.

2. Adopting is and has always been expensive and lengthy.

3. Emotions have range. They aren't black and white unless you suffer from some sort of disability.
>>
>>77610425
>1.Why did Buzz Lightyear freeze up whenever a human was around even though he thought he wasn't a toy?
Its a involuntary instinct
>2.Why didn't Carl and Ellie just adopt a child?
Adopting isn't as easy as it looks, and some families are simply against the idea because they would rather have their own children
>3.Why do the Emotions have emotions?
They are metaphors

Quit being so autistic OP
>>
>>77610425
1.) His subconcious knew he was a toy, buzz lightyear was propoganda programming by the military-industrial-toy complex.
>>
>>77610425

Read somewhere that the toys freezing up was a unconscious reaction for being seen by a human, it being said that Woody actually had to struggle to fight against it to scare Sid. So Buzz freezing up is probably just "natural" and something he doesn't even notice or even remember.

People have a bias for children that are biologically theirs, some being able to extend that bias to those that aren't. Some however, just can't extend that bias. Coupling that with the mental hardship of being "barren", not being able to do what you're biologically MEANT to do, could be the reason they never adopted.

Because its Pixar.
>>
>>77610425
I think people who ask questions like this need to listen to this song and take it's message to heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y
Most meaningful line? IT'S A MOVIE!
>>
>>77610680

I love Tom Wilson.
>>
>>77610425
watched inside out for the first time today
i fuckin cried man
im a grown man and i fucking wept

dissapointed in myself t b h
>>
>>77610982
It's Pixar. They've been making it their mission to make grown men cry like little babies since 1999, when they had that flashback scene in Toy Story 2 set to "When she loved me."
>>
>>77610425
3. Because they are characters, metaforicaly depicting emotions. Thus they have emotions for the storytelling purposes.
>>
>>77610680
is Adam Sandler really nice?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.