[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is showing leg considered inappropriate in cape comics now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why is showing leg considered inappropriate in cape comics now?
>>
>>77610369
Did you travel back in time for 10 years?
>>
That costume was more about showing bare hips than legs.
It does seem weird using those kind of shoes while fighting crime.
>>
Something something masturbation fantasy something shitlord.
>>
>>77610369

It's not about the legs, it's about her ass hanging out.
>>
>>77610369
ISIS is winning
>>
>>77610369
Because it's haram and the Sensitive Jihadist Wahabbis will stone you to death
>>
>>77610369
because pants look better anyways

no one has a problem with Cass or Harley looking hot as hell in skin tight uniforms
>>
File: 2460179-batgirl_iii_uniform_1.jpg (49 KB, 295x550) Image search: [Google]
2460179-batgirl_iii_uniform_1.jpg
49 KB, 295x550
>>77610515

Full-body costumes are best. No skin >>>>>> skin showing
>>
>>77610397
she's not marching and running anywhere, she spends most of her time floating above ground.
>>
>>77610566
Yeah. I like to get a feeling that they are not there to look pretty and show off athleticism that means squatt because everyone has super powers, anyway.
I have no problem with She-Hulk dressing like an 80s body builder, but why would Carol Danvers, flying brick with lasers, dress similarly?
If you are a hero, you want to either be inspiring to bystanders or intimidating to your opponents. Being half-naked helps neither. So you should have some reason if you wear less. Like massively expanding muscles, fur, shape shifting. Or you are just not subject to human psychology.
And that dictates that people in formal dress look more competent and focused on business.
>>
>>77610737
>not subject to human psychology.
cause human psychology is so rational 100% of the time.
Who stops heroes from being irrational and throw away reason and say: "Fuck you, I just wanna dress pretty"
>>
Swimsuit costumes are the best.
>>
>>77610369

Goddamn that body.
>>
Because women aren't supposed to look good, and what looks good on men should look good on women, since men and women are attracted to the exact same things and have the exact same bodies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.