[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Daria had pubes? I reckon she was the type not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Do you think Daria had pubes? I reckon she was the type not to shave down there.

Jane's pussy definitely was shaved imo, and probably smelled like strawberries.
>>
>>77609708
Bring it to /aco. Let's discuss this further.
>>
>>77609708
No vagina smells like strawberries, and she probably shaved if she was expecting someone down there, but who knows what she did if she was single. I mean she wore stockings all the time so she might not have even shaved her legs.
>>
>>77609865
idk, socks rub the hair on my ankles the wrong way and make it itch like crazy. I can't imagine having that all the way up and down your legs. Jane wore lipstick so I think it's safe to say she was girly enough to shave her legs. Not entirely sure Daria would've even shaved her armpits, though she doesn't have leg hair, so at the very least she conforms to that social expectation.
>>
>>77610915
>socks rub the hair on my ankles the wrong way and make it itch like crazy.
Do girls have a different pain threshold or something? I have hairy legs and I never itch.
>>
>>77610975
Females have more pain receptors than men do, though I'm not sure if itching qualifies as pain.
>>
>>77610987
Itching is actual a form of nerve stimulation very similar to pain.

It's basically very very very very light pain, in layman's terms.
>>
>>77609708
I don't know, but I would be willing to bet money that Quinn started shaving before Daria.
>>
>>77611025
>Quinn
>not a huge prude who wouldn't have any need to shave
>>
>>77610975
>>77610987
I think I recall that females have a higher pain tolerance overall though. Makes sense, what with the whole squeezing another human out of yourself thing.
>>
>>77609708
Brittany and Sandi shave, Daria doesn't; everyone else trims.
>>
>>77611034
Young Quinn was obsessed with popularity, conformity and attractiveness. I doubt very seriously she allowed any body hair to exist anywhere but her head and eyebrows. Come to think of it, she probably gave up shaving pretty early in favor of waxing. She DID say she had really high pain tolerance for hair care, it probably goes for any kind of beauty treatment.
>>
>>77611120
>Stacy
>trimming

Stacy copies whatever Quinn and Sandi do.
>>
>>77611131
she probably went onto laser hair removal pretty quickly
>>
>>77611134
I think in the context of the show's time frame, there wasn't a consensus in the general public and Quinn was a prudish virgin IIRC.
>>
>>77611159
Yep, the first time she developed actual feelings for a guy she got burned pretty bad, she probably didn't lose her V until college
>>
>>77611902
It's my headcanon that she's bi and doesn't realize it. She was behaving almost the same way toward Lindy that she was toward David.
>>
more importantly do you think she masturbated and if so to what?
>>
>>77612286
She didn't masturbate. Tom was the first one that made her do that, and she did it thinking about Tom.

Jane masturbated daily, to people like Ian Curtis, Glenn Danzig, and Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>77612286
Yes, early in the season to Trent, later, I don't really know.
>>
File: 1399528548531.jpg (140 KB, 550x673) Image search: [Google]
1399528548531.jpg
140 KB, 550x673
Yes teenage girls have body hair.

Fucking creep.
>>
>>77612331
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: Areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg (35 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
35 KB, 620x465
>Not trimming your pubes

I don't care what gender you are, that's lazy and disgusting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.