[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's my money honey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Cage1_2.jpg (15 KB, 279x356) Image search: [Google]
Cage1_2.jpg
15 KB, 279x356
Where's my money honey?
>>
File: tumblr_msoupcKNj61rra8xoo1_1280.jpg (525 KB, 1086x1086) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msoupcKNj61rra8xoo1_1280.jpg
525 KB, 1086x1086
>>77603607
>>
>>77603607

He's more perfect casting than i had anticipated... That fucking backhand in the second ep had me laughing my ass off
>>
Luke Cage is a silly character and should've been abandoned.
>>
>>77606804
All cape characters are silly. That's the appeal.
>>
>>77603607
You ruined halo, Im glad chief whooped your ass fuck you and fuck 343.
>>
>>77603607
Why is he so pretty?
>>
That guy who had a stroke: kil me
what did he mean by this
who is this kil?
>>
Small ears
>>
I am actually really happy with their casting of Luke. I was afraid he was gonna be the angry asshole that Bendis makes him out to be, but he's seems to be the jolly older brother who doesn't put up when people pull bad shit.

Now I can't wait for his show.
>>
>>77608206
Its already out why aren't you watching
>>
>>77608405
He means Luke Cage show
>>
Is JJ more violent than DD? DD was pretty brutal.
>>
>love neo noir
>love DD and Iron Fist
>don't give 2 shits about Jessica Jones

All I've read of her is in bendis daredevil and new avengers, in the former she was mildly interesting and the latter beyond a bore.

Yet I don't want to miss some nice neo noir shit with possible iron fist and DD references, should I bother watching?
>>
>>77608735
less fighty, more charactery

good in its own way
>>
>>77608735
it has plenty of gruesome suicides
>>
>>77608780
this mentality of 'you have to already be a fan before you're allowed to enjoy something' needs to die
>>
>>77608735
It's definitely edgier, unless I'm remembering DD wrong. There aren't as many fights but plenty of violence.
>>
>>77608174
When he wrote KILL ME he meant to say that Killgraves is Me.

He was going to write the name Killgraves, but Jessica said she know who killgraves was so he just skipped writing the rest of the name and wrote "ME" to say that he was the one behind it all all along.

You can see when Jessica leaves he has his arms open as if to say "Are you not impressed?"
>>
>>77608932
God yes. If only more people would just give things genuinely an open mind instead of going in with the expectation to hate.
>>
>>77603693
I know man, he just tapped him and he went flying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.