[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCUO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 5425546174_02cb3e637d.jpg (114 KB, 486x405) Image search: [Google]
5425546174_02cb3e637d.jpg
114 KB, 486x405
Anyone still play this?
>>
>Batman has the Joker
>Superman has Luthor
>Wonder Woman has Catwoman
Kek
>>
>>77597651
Circe in game, she's not high profile enough for the cover
>>
>>77597526
I usually play a bit, get bored, unsubscribe, new dlc comes out, subscribe yet again, play for.. a month or something and then get bored again.

The game is a crazy grindfest with little other things to do.

Max level? Well son, you can either pvp or raid
>>
>>77597897
Is subscribing worth it at all?

Are those DLC episodes fun?
>>
Stopped playing after buying the first lantern expansion, but remember logging in and see flash stuff around and even fought Atrocitus in an instance in an air base. What has happened since?
>>
I liked that I could make a waifu who could turn into a dinosaur, but after I got over that gimmick the game was really boring and I quit.
>>
This is the only MMO I have ever enjoyed somewhat
>>
>>77597897
Pretty much this. It's a fun game, and I usually play for about a month, get bored, then come back later and play again. It's a vicious cycle. I really like the fact that you can go full speedster complete with speed moved rather than the usual moveset.
>>
The opening cinematic is the most memorable thing about that game for me.
>>
>>77597651
Casuals, please die.

>>77597688
>memorable character from The Odyssey
>not high profile enough
This is why nerds need to be purged.

Also
>Ceer-cee
Riiiight.
>>
>>77601529
>Casuals, please die.
Why are you saying this to that anon when it was something done by the gaming company?
>>
>>77597526
I haven't played it since 2013. I haven't got the time to play MMOs.

I'll probably pick it up again after my workload thins out a little
>>
>>77601587
>implying that was the intent of the statement
>defending casual filth
Yeah, you can go ahead and kill yourself too.
>>
>>77601677
>>77601529
why you mad doh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.