[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Littlest Pet Shop thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nxgmgaKnRx1tbhbhmo5_1280.png (241 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgmgaKnRx1tbhbhmo5_1280.png
241 KB, 854x480
S04, E08: The Tiniest Animal Store
A TV Producer creates a sitcom based on the Littlest Pet Shop, but Blythe worries it will reveal her secret.
Includes a song

S04, E07: Spendthrifty
Blythe gets a second job as a sales clerk at the Thrifty Armoire and struggles to keep her spending under control.

S04, E09: Un-vetted
Zoe develops a crush on the new veterinarian’s German Shepard; Blythe and Russell spend the night camping on a freezing mountain.
>>
>>
>>77593688
>The german shepard isnt k9 cop.
What a missed opportunity
>>
>reaching mid season
>biskits as good as dead
fug
>>
Oh wow this shitty show is still going on? Also what happened to Pound Puppies?

I wonder why Hasbro refuses to give their franchises to actual creative people who care about quality. Must be a self-restricting policy to suck ass at everything.
>>
>>77593920
Have they had any good songs since Blythe revealed her secret to Yung Mi? Ituned out around then but did find "So Like Bored" on Youtube the other day
>>
>>77594145
LPS is on its last season right now, and I think Pound Puppies ended not too long ago.
>>
>>77593883
I'm a tad surprised considering k9-cop actually got interest from fans and a couple people tweeted the writers about him.

Maybe he's the same character and the vet is just the cops wife?
>>
>>77593688
>Zoe develops a crush on the new veterinarian’s German Shepard
Where could they go with this? We've seen X has a crush on Y in this show like 3 times. What could they possibly do that doesn't make this come off as Digby or Phillippe 3.0?
>>
>>77594512
show Zoe being even more slutty
>>
Fashion dog is removed forever.

Would you still care for the show?
>>
>>77594660
We've seen her in every type of relationship though really, she was slutty with french dog, shy with /fit/ dog and normal with mexican dog.
>>
>>77594446
I hope its k-9 cop that would be cute if not a bit of a bummer because everyone paired him with SS.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>Blythe this, Blythe that
I have officially given up on this show. I can't endure her anymore.
>>
>>77595152
can't wait for the finale when they explain her mom "disapeared" one day and she comes back after years spent in the forest with animals helping her getting her memory back.
that or she was a fairy all along and Blythe gets her wings in the final musical moment.
>>
File: 1.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
>>77595254
>that or she was a fairy all along and Blythe gets her wings in the final musical moment
I kind of want to see this happen now.
>>
>>77595310
The humans on the show are absolutely horrible.
>>
>>77594714
Yes, though there'd probably be a few less songs
>>
next ep:
>Senior Day
>Russell agrees to let his father Jerry move in with him; Blythe befriends an elderly woman who is eager to have Blythe meet her kindhearted granddaughters.

How likely is it that the twins will show up?
>>
>>77593688
That dog is kinda hot
>>
>Penny Ling is my waifu
>>
File: 27.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>77598684
>>
>>77598684
Zoe > Penny
>>
>>77598755
Vinnie > everyone else
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.