[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
menage a 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cheaters never win.png (123 KB, 938x435) Image search: [Google]
cheaters never win.png
123 KB, 938x435
This match has been going too long
>>
>>77591337
>>
File: it's fine.png (185 KB, 644x925) Image search: [Google]
it's fine.png
185 KB, 644x925
>>77591343
>>
Don't most gay guys dislike typical yaoi?
>>
>>77591374
Dillon's the only gay guy that's shown interest in yaoi and he's a bit of a weirdo.
>>
>>77591337
Why are the news updates part of the image file?
>>
>>77591385
Yeah, he's apparently perfectly alright with being fetishized. Nothing wrong with that, but it's hilarious to me.
>>77591402
Because they want reposters to still keep the info.
>>
>>77591402
because I forgot to crop it out this morning
>>
>>77591337
what the fuck is the plot of this comic now
>>
>>77591461
Didi needs her orgasms.

That's it, that's the plot. No, forget that Gary exists.
>>
>>77591337
I like to imagine the author's utter chagrin when ronda rowsey got btfo and his shitty story became even more irrelevant.
>>
>>77591337
oh look, it's the poor man's woah, nellie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.