[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finn really needs a new love interest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: dfsd.png (100 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
dfsd.png
100 KB, 894x894
Finn really needs a new love interest.
>>
>>77590651
The writers are afraid to give him any development, so he will forever be a sexless child
>>
>>77590651
>romance drama is what made the show unwatchable for a long while
>hey guys I want more of that
>>
Finn doesn't need a love interest. He needs to realize his life sucks and go become a man not be a horny perma adolescent who constantly seeks out or be dragged into new relationships with worse and worse women.
>>
Wow PB and Marceline really effected you guys.
>>
Romance is for gays and women.
You don't want to be either one of those do you?
>>
No, what he needs is to distance himself, make a long journey.Either with Jake or by himself.
>>
He needs to get laid on the reg and get some friends. Separately. If we can only do one, make it the latter.
>>
>>77590685
Agree, but there is still room for hot bitches in this equation.
>>
>>77590651
His love interest is adventure

and his mistress is justice
>>
I liked him with Canyon.
>>
File: 1445908416883.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445908416883.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
>tfw the hyoomans will never reunite and regain dominance as the master species

Finn needs his people.
>>
>>77590675
There's nothing wrong with romance in and of itself. PB should never have aged up or FP should have dumped him.
>>
>>77590651
just get back with FP already
>>
>>77590651

Why?
>>
>>77590739
>>77591397
Combine these ideas.
>>
All this new fan art of long hair Finn with the male vampires.
>>
>>77590978
this needs to happen
>>
He should go back to the pillow world
>>
>>77590651
He has one, but the audience just hasn't been told yet.
>>
>>77590658
But at least not a virgin.
>>
No he absolutely does not.
>>
>>77590739
>An entire season where Finn & Jake travel the world in search of Adventure.
>Every episode has a different supporting cast they meet along the way.
>No other established characters appears.
>In the final episode of the season, they return to the Candy Kingdom.
>Everything is fucked up beyond belief.
>>
>>77595434
This would actually be cool. It would be cool if you actually see Finn grow (physically) like he use to over the seasons. Maybe make the big adventure 2 seasons
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.