[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Billy West hate John K so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: billy-west-howard-stern-ftr.jpg (136 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
billy-west-howard-stern-ftr.jpg
136 KB, 1240x775
Why does Billy West hate John K so much?
>>
>>77586070
Because he had to work with him.
>>
Because that's what a reasonable person would do
>>
>>LeBro
>>
The way I've heard it told was that back in the days of Ren and Stimpy John K was all "Fuck you. I'm an artist. Give me time and money as I demand it or I'll take my show and the voice actors will come with me!"

And then West, being a voice actor, went "Wait what? Don't put words in my mouth. I just want to get paid".

And that started some kinda blood feud between them.
>>
>>77586070
Why did you post a picture of your grandma, OP?
>>
>>77586070
isnt he like, john K's only friend and the closest he has to a supporter
>>
>>77586070
Had to google to make sure that was him. He did not age well.
>>
>>77586537
he actually did. he's just 20 years older than everyone thinks he is
>>
>>77586070
Billy was on the Howard Stern show for a while. They set him up by bringing in John K. one day.
pretty interesting interaction between both of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMrAZr89rg
>>
File: poor billy.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
poor billy.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>77586070
>three years ago Billy West came to my run down comic convention
>he was literally bottom billing
>below evan peters
>below that jailbait bitch from Game of Thrones
>below phil lamar
>below two bit bronze age Marvel artists
>below two voice actresses only known for having a single role in a Disney movie
>it was it's first year open and was half the size of a Wal-Mart
>didn't even take up the whole hall of the convention center
>had to scroll pasts pages of c-list celebrities so most people never even knew he was there
>mfw
>>
File: gorka.jpg (11 KB, 260x220) Image search: [Google]
gorka.jpg
11 KB, 260x220
>>77586117
>a voice actor went "Don't put words in my mouth"
>>
>>77588736
That's the second time I've done an unintentional pun today. What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>77587571
That's a shame, he's one of America's best VAs.
>>
>>77586088
>>77586091
These
>>
>>77586117
>And that started some kinda blood feud between them.
Does John feel this way about all the people who continued to work on R&S despite him getting fired? I want to give the lunatic the benefit of the doubt and hope he understands that people needed to keep their jobs

oh and I don't listen to the posters that say "John hates everything that doesn't look like his stuff", shit's retarded andhe's entitled to his weird opinion as much as /co/ is when they say Klasky Csupo is ugly. Fuggin think about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.