[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grayson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: you dont know dick.jpg (123 KB, 491x759) Image search: [Google]
you dont know dick.jpg
123 KB, 491x759
Bought the first few issues a few months back but haven't read any.

It good?
>>
You have the issues, fucking read them, you useless faggot. Fuck, I really hate people like you.
>>
Just read it, anon.
>>
>>77586067
Yeah, they're pretty good but if you already have them then you should read them and decide for yourself.
>>
>>77586067
Yes

>>77586095
>>77586109
Also yes
>>
>>77586067
question makes more sense if you don't have any copies, sempai.

why don't you read it yourself?
>>
From my understanding it has always been pretty solid and is generally considered one of the top 3 DC ongoings currently, I think the current Midnighter relates to it after and is really good too but i have yet to read it, besides a few pages relating to multiplex that were pretty good.
>>
>>77586130
Just really bogged down with life and don't have much time to read anything besides my pull list.
>>
Yes it's great

Just read it ya dingus
>>
Also I forgot to mention that Dick Grayson is my favorite superhero of all time.

But that's irrelevant since everything people are saying in here is positive and I'm going to start reading it this weekend.
>>
>>77586165
You could've read a couple issues in the time you've spent browsing /co/ and monitoring the replies you're getting in this thread. Don't be a dumbass, anon.
>>
>own issues already
>asking people if it's good instead of just reading it

What the fuck.
>>
>>77586361
Seriously. Like the epitome of laziness.
>>
>>77586067
It's pretty damn good. Imagine cheesy spy movie kinda like Brosnan era Bond movies, except good + slightly homoerotic and set in DC Universe.
>>
>>77586067
They reworked Dick into a complete Gary Stu... but if you like beefcake you'll like it.
>>
>>77586243
So you didn't read them because you were afraid they butchered your favorite character? Don't worry, Dick is written pretty great in it.
>>
>>77586067
No, you shouldn't read them. They're great, and you should just take our word for it instead of reading them.
>>
>>77588123
>They reworked Dick into a complete Gary Stu... wat
>>
>>77586067
I remember this ad offended tumblr users who were all "wtf who is DC to think that they know Dick better than us!"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.