[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The second season of Rick and Morty wasn't that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: co_vs_pol.webm (808 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
co_vs_pol.webm
808 KB, 640x360
The second season of Rick and Morty wasn't that bad.
>>
File: yAhcyvHi.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
yAhcyvHi.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Oooweee! Anybody who thinks season two was bad has no IDEA what they're in for next, Anonymous!
>>
It felt like the better parts of season one were stronger than the better parts of season two, but I really can't judge about the seasons at a whole.
>>
season 2 was garbage, season 1 was funny but not to the level that everyone hyped it as. Black Dynamite and China,IL are leagues better
>>
>>77578786
No one asked you about your god damn other shitty shows, Anonymous!
>>
>>77578806
that episode was stupid he came up witht he number then completely ignored it the rest of the epsidoe
>>
I watched the whole series yesterday. Season 2 is a lot better.The webm you posted is probably one of the worst episodes in the show.
>>
Total Rickall was one of my favorite episodes. Also The Ricks must be crazy wasn't bad either. Mortynight Run was also good. Get Schwifty and interdimensional cable 2 we crap but they both had some good moments.
>>
Interdimensional Cable 2 is probably the worst episode of the series. Besides that season 2 is great.
>>
>>77578806
I don't know why but I found the guns are'nt fun picture the funniest thing in season 2
>>
>>77578825

Because he remembered how he just wrote a random number down for no reason, duh.
>>
>>77578786
Shut up pony.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.